Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Would You Press the Button?  (Read 3029 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Would You Press the Button?
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2020, 06:48:15 pm »

Yes, there are other places you can get to without visas so i don't see how that's an issue.

The button gives you invincibility BUT you will live forever
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2020, 06:55:04 pm »

Nah.

You become immune to all diseases, illnesses, ailments, and malaises, and are incredibly physically hardy and healthy (but not immortal), except that you are now deathly allergic to one randomly determined semi-common foodstuff and you have no idea what it is.
Black lives matter.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2020, 07:43:36 pm »

Nah.

You become immune to all diseases, illnesses, ailments, and malaises, and are incredibly physically hardy and healthy (but not immortal), except that you are now deathly allergic to one randomly determined semi-common foodstuff and you have no idea what it is.
Yes

This button makes it easier to fall asleep when you want to and wake up on time, however each time you wake up, someone random has you do a job for them, and completing the daily job is how the sleep-wake control is recharged

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2020, 05:34:19 am »

Even though I'll probably never leave the country I'd still like the option, and I can't really think of a need for the strength of ten men, so no I wont be pushing the button.

This button makes you the best artist ever, but you can no longer get any enjoyment from any art form like music, movies, painting, etc.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2020, 06:32:58 am »

Nah.

Yes

This button makes it easier to fall asleep when you want to and wake up on time, however each time you wake up, someone random has you do a job for them, and completing the daily job is how the sleep-wake control is recharged
this is actually the most recent button, you might have accidentally forgot to look for a new page, but I’ll still answer your question
no
This button lets you photosynthesize, but you have to remain in sunlight at all times

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2020, 08:50:53 am »

No. Sunburn and skin cancer are bad.

This button makes your skin impenetrable, but also makes your heart brittle and subject to break from serious blunt force.
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]