Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cult: A Story of secrecy, mystery and Ancient Conspiracies (6 player slots open)  (Read 3121 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Level 0 Personnel: Continue making us money in the mines.
Level 1 Personnel: Half will continue digging in the Closed Section of the mines, where the artifacts were found. The other half will focus on recruiting more workers.
Level 2 Personnel: Test fire the Prototype!
Glorious Leader: Attempt to translate the Tablet.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 02:46:36 am by Grek »

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Level 0 Personnel: Work as "HR" for the company, plus any other misc work.(money)
Level 1 Personnel: Work on better algorithms for the search engine/ start concepts of a new type of web experience
Level 2 Personnel: (Presuming the AI) Run simulations on Nanotech and the possibility of a nanoforge. Use Memetics to get the current state
of affairs in the world.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:15:30 pm by jaass »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Level 0:money
Level 1:Run ads in the job paper, for 'employees'
Level 2:Look into security. Only 30 defense? best boost that.

Mercer: Money
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:54:40 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

level 0 personnel:  Work as usual.
Level 1 personnel:  Scour global news for pieces that suggest non-human activity.
Level 2 personnel:  Tend to the Level ones.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Note: Your leaderis not included in the statistics, and is presumed to be one lvl higher than the highest member of the cult.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do we post actions for our leader too?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

I suppose so.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Level 0 personnel : Fitness training
Level 1 personnel : Weapons training
Level 2 personnel : Inventory check, assess price per weapons, armour and aircraft.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have seen it, my dear ones", Louis loudly proclaimed to his following. Geometrically seated, the ten that he truly trusted had gathered in the Hall of Ceremony, hidden yonder a fake wall in the room of C'wana, who was one of the offical owners of the farm. She was from the old bloodline of shamans, and while such matters would have little meaning under the blessing of their patron, she was also only a cousin of 4th grade to him. Seated in front was her firstborn, obviously of his loins - just like the other four, that sat next to his offical wives.
Surely, he never had married on paper, and if one would ask the goverment they would have no records of him fathering a single child. But who needs the law that men impose on each other, if confronted with the gentle caress that it is to worship the Black Goat?

Clearing his throat, he continued, his voice resonating through the subterrean hall;
He has spoken to me in my dreams!“ Loud exclamations arose, for divine interference – or the belief of it happening – was truly not common and whatever message it would contain, it clearly was a call to some action, handed down from their god truly. With his faithfulls following each and every one of his words with greatest fervour, he told them how it had happened.

[ In his dream he had stood in a desert, with but a single object permenating the trite landscape – a fountain, adorned with a holy symbol long known to be one of his symbols of might. It waters did only dribble into the sand, with no river nor fauna forming around it, and it broke Louis heart to see the blessing wasted in such a way. He had went on his knees, and in reverence he cupped his hands to save the water with them. Suddenly the landscape around him started to grow into a forest so radiantly lush and full of live, it simply could not be of earth, and a stream started to flow from the spring, sating the quickly spreading woodland.. In joy he had watched the forest spreading, when he suddenly awoke.. but the feeling of the water in his hands had been burned into his mind.]

Long did they discuss his dream in that hall, but for them the message was clear. After long dormancy, it was time for the cult to act and flourish once more, spreading the embrace of the Black Goat in all its splendor and glory.

Tier 0: Mind their jobs
Tier 1: Let a couple of them look into renting a very small "Office" in Montreal, to set up one of those new age Religions about "Spiritual Healing". Plus pulling some buddhism-new-age-whatnot out of their.. creative system.(Obviously do not use anything that can be linked to the real cult there – only "normal" new-age stuff)
Tier 2: Spread the blessings of fertility towards the farm's goats. Only as in blessing them, mind you.

Edit: Much better now. Hope the "added" fluff is acceptable.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:24:12 pm by escaped lurker »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((Seems I'm Pro-Human. I can figure something out...I think I've got it.))

Level 0 Members: Continue work.
Level 1 Members: Investigate ritual properties of A. alchimicae extracts.
Level 2 Member: Explore in the DAGINS, focusing on signs of Deep One or other unusual activity (or, you know, new species of stuff or unexplored areas of seafloor. A company's gotta do business).
Cecilia: Chat with Ensworden about nearby Deep Ones.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

((Ow, must have misread that. Well, it doesn't really matter. Just do what you wanted to do.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((Hey, it works. Revenge instead of proving oneself. Similar enough to work. And, frankly, I mostly chose Pro-Elder because there weren't as many.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

Level 0: Money
Level 1: look into local libraries and universities, examining their stores and usage of knowledge, to see if they have anything of interest or are abusing it.
Level 2: Read through the ancient texts, looking for anything that may further humanity.

possible fluff to come later.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3]