Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: You are a Prom Bitch  (Read 3034 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Prom Bitch
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 04:37:51 am »

You sit next to Danko Repette how could you not remember this. The quiz is being given to you and you immediately start writing down the answers, or so you would wish. Being out in the sun all summer, while bronzing your skin seemed to have stopped your abilities to write sentences. Oh well, luckily this is just an evaluation test.

You look at Danko, he appears to be very musculous. Wow he strengthened over summer break by a lot. He looks back at you with a flirtatious smile. "Hey Babe" he whispers in your direction.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 10:28:44 am »

Hmm. Rejecting his advances would give us an annoying suitor that we could probably use to our advantage. However, he might turn against us if we do so, so it's a tough decision.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 12:01:22 pm »

Obviously the solution is to not reject him outright, simply lead him on and take advantage of his naive, delicious hope.

...I feel dirty.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2014, 12:56:23 pm »

Obviously the solution is to not reject him outright, simply lead him on and take advantage of his naive, delicious hope.

...I feel dirty.
+1

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 11:50:40 pm »

+1
+1
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 2 [3]