Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: SCP-RTD  (Read 2917 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: SCP-RTD
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 04:45:28 pm »

"Well. We might gain some insight if we could observe the clone creation process. Stick a Class D in there after you start the process. If it's presence is preventing the process we could try to get access to a sentient but not technically alive SCP to help."

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2014, 09:13:05 pm »

"That's worth a try, although my x-rays and all seem to suggest that rather than re-creating the original person, the SCP takes a 'picture' of the person and then grafts that picture onto reality. Somehow. The data didn't offer an understanding on how the process occurs, but your ideas would make sense. Those attempts didn't work on similar SCPs, but it may provide more data."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2014, 05:37:56 pm »

"Open the door silently. We don't want to alert the 008's before having a place to retreat to."

Gesture them to go in.
They enter the house, and they see nothing, but they hear a sickening squishy sound, and grumbling, like something is being loudly eaten. They begin walking toward the noise silently, and see dozens of decomposed bodies eating, who then look up and looks toward them. They begin to slowly standup, and begin to walk toward you. One of your squaddies panics, and tries violently to escape the situation. Another squaddie blindly fires, and hits one of the zombies in the head, instantly killing it. Another keeps his calm, and attempts to calm his fellow squaddie, which works, but he then gets grabbed.
stare at the SCP "Fucking clean and tell us when you blink. If you don't, they'll kill us, man. Nobody's gonna miss some death row prisoners."
The one guy calms some, and stares at the SCP. The other guy calms, and resumes cleaning.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 05:59:43 pm »

Do aforementioned dangerous human testing.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2014, 06:36:02 pm »

"Move towards the door! This will be much easier if we can use a chokepoint!"

Shoot the 008 that grabed a rookie. Continue shooting, if 008's get close walk backwards and continue shoting. If 008 gets in mele range, punch it with the gun.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2014, 10:26:33 pm »

gather more data using the experiments

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2014, 04:28:32 pm »

Poke the SCP.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2014, 05:19:37 pm »

Poke the SCP.

Watch out, we have a legit scientist over here.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2014, 10:26:16 am »

Bump?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 2 [3]