Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Post-History: Freeform RPG; Revival  (Read 11715 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Post-History: Freeform RPG; Revival
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2015, 08:51:15 pm »

"We should go check it out. With the smoke from the vault it shouldn't be hard to get back to the group."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 04:39:30 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

blazing glory

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2015, 08:52:41 pm »

Is the fire in the vault still burning?

I'll come along.

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2015, 02:26:30 pm »

((Sorry real life happened)).

Help out Jim.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2015, 03:02:54 pm »

"I'll lead the way, since I know where it is. We may need some supplies though, it was a ways off."

Get some supplies if we have any, then to check out the dam.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2015, 10:58:41 am »

Time to really update this once more.

I'm going to change the update schedule up so that I will give 72 hours after a turn is posted for everyone to write up an action before I work on the next one. The current problem, I believe, is waiting for everyone to post, at which point enough time is elapsed that I have something unforeseen to deal with IRL. This system will expedite the game, and this type of game needs at least a somewhat fast-paced updating schedule.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

blazing glory

« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2015, 05:13:29 pm »

Time to really update this once more.

I'm going to change the update schedule up so that I will give 72 hours after a turn is posted for everyone to write up an action before I work on the next one. The current problem, I believe, is waiting for everyone to post, at which point enough time is elapsed that I have something unforeseen to deal with IRL. This system will expedite the game, and this type of game needs at least a somewhat fast-paced updating schedule.
Yeah, waiting for everyone to post when you have 15 players is probably a bad idea, there'll generally always be those that lag behind.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2015, 08:57:35 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2015, 09:37:40 pm »

"I volunteer to go 'long with you guys to that dam."
Follow the people walking to the dam.
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2015, 08:14:03 pm »

((...))

Search for those herbs - at least some should be in the area...
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2015, 07:10:46 am »

Name: Shonda Davis
Artifact: Soul Food Cooking Books
Brief Biography: Since a young age, Shonda has had a passion for cooking. This is due to the fact, that she is a romantic, and firmly believes that the way to a person's heart is through their stomach. However, she is not that physically fit, due to both her per-shaped figure, and the fact that she's put on at least a few pounds due to taste-testing her food.
Inventory:
Health: Normal
Ain't nobody got time for that.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2015, 01:59:16 pm »

Name: John Don "Cherry" Tempo
Artifact: Magnum (the kind of pistol)
Brief Biography: John lived a life of being a vigilante. He scoured the shelter, fighting crime, and the law. He was nicknamed "Cherry" after a cherry bomb was thrown at him by a police officer, and it lodged itself in his eye socket. He wears an eyepatch over the cherry bomb. He is of a fitter-than-average build, being quite fit and strong afted running away from police, and saving people stuck under heavy objects. He enjoys pie.

Inventory:
Health: Normal
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]