Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: More Things You Can Make Figurines And Statues Of  (Read 624 times)

PlatinumSun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
More Things You Can Make Figurines And Statues Of
« on: December 15, 2019, 06:03:49 pm »

I just wrote this after reading through the Russian Faberge eggs on the wiki. And it remineded me of Dwarf Fortress Artifacts.

So anyone up for a, jewelled and ridged yellow gold Egg with Vacheron & Constantin watch stands on its original tripod pedestal, which has chased lion paw feet and is encircled by coloured gold garlands suspended from cabochon blue sapphires topped with rose diamond set bows. TLDR Egg statues.

That and what about different types of moods give the item made different properties. So if a Dwarf is possesed and killes another Dwarf and makes a helmet from their finger bones. Maybe that helmet could be possesed by the dead dwarfs ghost or a demon I dont know. (Did the devs already put something similar to this on their road maps? All I found was this "Generalize artifact moods, respecting myths") I mean I know they are planning to add in Magic artifacts but making the different moods Dwarfs can get effect the properties of the created artifact. Maybe make it so a dwarf gets a mood and makes a whole suit of Adamantine armour, shield and spear. But then said armour and weapons are possesed by a demon and kill the dwarf which created them and go on a rampage around the fortress.
It will probably take you 10 seconds to read this digital text on your monitor. And then ponder its metaphorical meaning.

Slaves To Kek God Of Creation
Chapter II: Meme Magic