Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Ignore this please.

?
!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: LP of Medeival 2: Total War. HAIL GLORIOUS BRITAIN!!!  (Read 2678 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: LP of Medeival 2: Total War. HAIL GLORIOUS BRITAIN!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 12:22:17 pm »

Il claim the next conquered city, i'm quit good in Medieval Total War 2

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 04:11:05 pm »

Jetsquirrel: I've got auto-govern off, so you will have to wait all the way til someone grows up.

Metal Militia: The army for Nottingham is in an earlier post, and its only infrastructure is a mustering hall.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 04:14:39 am »

By give them to the royal army, I meant send them to London to join the garrison or the muster.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14:54 am »

If we'ew making a loss then disband one of the units of spear militia and construct land clearence.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 05:58:13 pm »

By there is no royal army, I was trying to politely say 'no thanks'. But, aside from the build and disband orders, nothing else? Spartan, no ship movement?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 03:40:58 am »

The impression I get is that Forumites are only allowed to be male family members(or female family members who are pretending to be male if you are desperate...) Would it also be possible to be an/stack of agent(s) and/or a city/region?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 03:49:19 am »

Have I got any agents or anything? Can I scout out the Welsh? If so, I'd like to, and I'll invade if I'm strong enough. Default tactics: Line up, pepper the enemy with arrows for a little then charge, or deploy on a hilltop and defend, whichever will be more effective.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 04:59:16 pm »

I'm running into problems translating actions in game to text on here, and text in here to actions in game. Expect to see this dormant for a bit (Yes, I understand this is a bitch move) while I work on how to do this and how to get better materials for you guys. Also, I'm going to be looking at hacks for creating generals, or else I'm going to look at hacks to get good breeders and start the game up some 10-15 turns into the game already. This. Will. Not. Die. Though. It will live again, just expect it slightly better.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 09:58:47 pm »

Well, a screenie of the perfect formation before the enemy mucks it up, one of the initial contact, one when the first unit breaks or is destroyed, and one every time that you think that battle is decided would probably be quite informative. But a brief commentary should be enough for many people... And a map of the territories with a list of owned/occupied territories underneath it on the first post could inform us about the world map...

I would suggest just playing the game yourself if you can't figure out how to apply someone's move...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2010, 04:51:17 pm »

Well, if I do screenies like that, it'd take days to get through a single battle. Something I'm toying with right now is my ability to Livestream battles. The person who is fighting can give on the fly commands and others can sit down and learn.
Pages: 1 2 [3]