Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 544

Author Topic: [MODDING] 0.34. QUESTIONS THREAD  (Read 999381 times)

Akjosch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MODDING] 0.34. QUESTIONS THREAD
« Reply #2820 on: October 11, 2012, 12:31:40 am »

I'm making 3 different creatures as castes of my mod's playable creature so they can all appear in fort mode. Is there a way to prevent cross-breeding between the castes so they'll only breed within their own castes?

No. Any member of a [MALE]-tagged caste can (and eventually will) marry any member of a [FEMALE]-tagged caste, and some time later the [FEMALE]-tagged caste one will begin producing children. They will be of a random caste each with the probabilities determined by the relative caste population sizes (POP_RATIO token). These mechanics are not changeable without using DFHack magic.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #2821 on: October 11, 2012, 05:42:13 am »

I'm making 3 different creatures as castes of my mod's playable creature so they can all appear in fort mode. Is there a way to prevent cross-breeding between the castes so they'll only breed within their own castes?

No. Any member of a [MALE]-tagged caste can (and eventually will) marry any member of a [FEMALE]-tagged caste, and some time later the [FEMALE]-tagged caste one will begin producing children. They will be of a random caste each with the probabilities determined by the relative caste population sizes (POP_RATIO token). These mechanics are not changeable without using DFHack magic.

Damn. Even if i use differing biome tags in the castes? Or does that only work for segregating males from females?

EDIT: Another question as well, is it possible to attach a syndrome to a material in a way that the syndrome will only take effect on someone damaged by an object of that material? Say, i make a stun baton meant to shock anyone bashed by it, can the syndrome be set to only shock the guy hit by the baton and not shock whoever picks it up?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:27:29 am by 612DwarfAvenue »
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Evil One

• Bay Watcher
  • [Champion Elfslayer]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: October 11, 2012, 06:26:12 am »

Does anyone know a way to do either of the following?:

1) Mod a creature to have lethally sharp edged body parts (I'm trying to create a variety of creatures with blade arms/spikes/ETC), so far I've only been able to create blunt body parts.

2) Mod a creature so that it can fire/launch serrated metal discs or any other artificial objects.
Dwarf!  Indeed, a devious delight fond of drink and industry deceived as both do-gooder and devil by the delusions of deities.  This demander, no daft demeanor, is a driving force of the deadly diocese, now disappointed, delirious from goblin deception.  However, this delicious derangement of a demolished diamond stands determined!

Akjosch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: October 11, 2012, 08:04:37 am »

No. (...)

Damn. Even if i use differing biome tags in the castes? Or does that only work for segregating males from females?

BIOME is a creature-level token, not caste-level. No matter where in the creature definition you specify it, it always applies to the whole creature, all castes.

As to your second question, no idea. Somebody with more knowledge about syndromes will have to answer that one.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: October 11, 2012, 08:57:16 am »

1) Mod a creature to have lethally sharp edged body parts (I'm trying to create a variety of creatures with blade arms/spikes/ETC), so far I've only been able to create blunt body parts.

2) Mod a creature so that it can fire/launch serrated metal discs or any other artificial objects.

1. [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
2. No, though I would love that. Kienzan in dragon ball mod? Most certainly.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: October 11, 2012, 02:07:53 pm »

EDIT: Another question as well, is it possible to attach a syndrome to a material in a way that the syndrome will only take effect on someone damaged by an object of that material? Say, i make a stun baton meant to shock anyone bashed by it, can the syndrome be set to only shock the guy hit by the baton and not shock whoever picks it up?
The first thing to know is that syndromes are really difficult to apply through weaponry since contact syndromes require more then a simple weapon strike to apply the syndrome. As such the only really reliable way is to create a bolt out of the syndrome material that boils at just under body temperature but above room temperature. Then when it gets stuck in an enemy it will boil and infect them with a breathable syndrome.

And as for applying syndromes to only the target and not other things in the vicinity, the only current way is to make all of the other creatures naturally immune to the syndrome. So you can either have the syndrome affect everyone, or never affect a give race.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: October 12, 2012, 04:56:38 pm »

How do I create body detail plans and tissues?
I've tried, but all I get is tissue thickness errors. I've tried to make my own plans for a custom race I'm working on. It works fine....if it would please stop being on fire every time it goes into the arena. And not have all those errors.
Code: [Select]
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper chassis, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper chassis, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper chassis, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower chassis, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower chassis, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower chassis, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:neck, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:neck, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:neck, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:head, layer 5: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:head, layer 6: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:head, layer 7: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right upper arm, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right upper arm, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right upper arm, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left upper arm, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left upper arm, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left upper arm, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right lower arm, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right lower arm, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right lower arm, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left lower arm, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left lower arm, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left lower arm, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right upper leg, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right upper leg, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right upper leg, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left upper leg, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left upper leg, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left upper leg, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right lower leg, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right lower leg, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right lower leg, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left lower leg, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left lower leg, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left lower leg, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right foot, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left foot, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right ear, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right ear, layer 2: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left ear, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left ear, layer 2: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:papillion heart: No tissue thickness
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:shoulder bearing, right upper arm, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:shoulder bearing, right upper arm, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:shoulder bearing, left upper arm, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:shoulder bearing, left upper arm, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:elbow bearing, right lower arm, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:elbow bearing, right lower arm, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:elbow bearing, left lower arm, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:elbow bearing, left lower arm, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:wrist bearing, right hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:wrist bearing, right hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:wrist bearing, left hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:wrist bearing, left hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:hip bearing, right upper leg, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:hip bearing, right upper leg, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:hip bearing, left upper leg, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:hip bearing, left upper leg, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:knee bearing, right lower leg, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:knee bearing, right lower leg, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:knee bearing, left lower leg, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:knee bearing, left lower leg, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:ankle bearing, right foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:ankle bearing, right foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:ankle bearing, left foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:ankle bearing, left foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:clockwork: No tissue thickness
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:thumb, right hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:thumb, right hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:thumb, right hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:thumb, left hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:thumb, left hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:thumb, left hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first finger, right hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first finger, right hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first finger, right hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first finger, left hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first finger, left hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first finger, left hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second finger, right hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second finger, right hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second finger, right hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second finger, left hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second finger, left hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second finger, left hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third finger, right hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third finger, right hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third finger, right hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third finger, left hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third finger, left hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third finger, left hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth finger, right hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth finger, right hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth finger, right hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth finger, left hand, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth finger, left hand, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth finger, left hand, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first toe, right foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first toe, right foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first toe, right foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first toe, left foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first toe, left foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:first toe, left foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second toe, right foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second toe, right foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second toe, right foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second toe, left foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second toe, left foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:second toe, left foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third toe, right foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third toe, right foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third toe, right foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third toe, left foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third toe, left foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:third toe, left foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth toe, right foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth toe, right foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth toe, right foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth toe, left foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth toe, left foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fourth toe, left foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fifth toe, right foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fifth toe, right foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fifth toe, right foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fifth toe, left foot, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fifth toe, left foot, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:fifth toe, left foot, layer 3: Tissue AFAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:mouth, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:mouth, layer 2: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:tongue, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:tongue, layer 2: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left cheek, layer 1: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right cheek, layer 1: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:left eyelid, layer 2: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:right eyelid, layer 2: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower lip, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower lip, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower lip, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper lip, layer 1: Tissue FRAME was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper lip, layer 2: Tissue PLATING was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper lip, layer 3: Tissue FAKE_SKIN was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper front tooth, layer 1: Tissue TOOTH was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower front tooth, layer 1: Tissue TOOTH was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper right back tooth, layer 1: Tissue TOOTH was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower right back tooth, layer 1: Tissue TOOTH was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:upper left back tooth, layer 1: Tissue TOOTH was not found, using first tissue instead
ANTISHADOWWEAPON:FEMALE:lower left back tooth, layer 1: Tissue TOOTH was not found, using first tissue instead
.....and so on ad infinitum.

The raws:
Body Detail Plans:
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:ASW_MATERIALS]
This command is just a shortcut for the similar lines (USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE|<token>|<template>) in a creature definition.
[ADD_TISSUE:CORE:PAPILLON_HEART_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_TISSUE:CASE:CASING_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_TISSUE:CLOCKWORK:CLOCKWORK_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_TISSUE:FRAME:FRAME_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_TISSUE:HAIR:HAIR_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_TISSUE:TOOTH:TOOTH_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_TISSUE:PLATE:STEEL_PLATE_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_TISSUE:OPTIC:OPTIC_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_TISSUE:SKIN:FAKE_SKIN_TEMPLATE]

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:ASW_TISSUES]
This command is just a shortcut for the similar lines (USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE|<token>|<template>) in a creature definition.
[ADD_MATERIAL:CORE:PAPILLON_HEART_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_MATERIAL:CLOCKWORK:CLOCKWORK_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_MATERIAL:FRAME:FRAME_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_MATERIAL:HAIR:HAIR_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_MATERIAL:TOOTH:TOOTH_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_MATERIAL:PLATE:STEEL_PLATE_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_MATERIAL:OPTIC:OPTIC_TEMPLATE]
[ADD_MATERIAL:SKIN:FAKE_SKIN_TEMPLATE]

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:ASW_TISSUE_LAYERS]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:BODY:FAKE_SKIN:50:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:BODY_UPPER:FAKE_SKIN:50:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:BODY_LOWER:FAKE_SKIN:50:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:ARM:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:ARM_UPPER:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:ARM_LOWER:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:HAND:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:LEGFAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:LEG_UPPER:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:LEG_LOWER:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:LEG_REAR:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:FOOT:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:NECK:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:EYE:OPTIC:100]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH:TOOTH:100]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:NOSE:FAKE_SKIN:4:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:EAR:FAKE_SKIN:4:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:MOUTH:FAKE_SKIN:3:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:HEART:PAPILLON_HEART:100]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:CASE:CASING:100]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:GUTS:CLOCKWORK:100]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:JOINT:PLATING:4:FRAME:3]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:FINGER:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:TOE:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:LIP:FAKE_SKIN:25:PLATING:5:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:TONGUE:FAKE_SKIN:3:FRAME:1]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:CHEEK:FAKE_SKIN:100]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:FAKE_SKIN:100]
[BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT:FAKE_SKIN:100]

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:ASW_POSITIONS]
[BP_RELATION:BY_CATEGORY:CAGE:AROUND:BY_CATEGORY:CORE:100]
[BP_RELATION:BY_CATEGORY:FRAME:AROUND:BY_CATEGORY:CAGE:100]
[BP_RELATION:BY_CATEGORY:FRAME:AROUND:BY_CATEGORY:CLOCKWORK:100]

Tissue Templates/Material Templates:
[TISSUE_TEMPLATE:PAPILLON_HEART_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_NAME:emotive core:NP]
[FUNCTIONAL]
[TISSUE_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:CORE]
[RELATIVE_THICKNESS:1]
[CONNECTS]
[TISSUE_SHAPE:LAYER]

[TISSUE_TEMPLATE:PLATE_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_NAME:steel plating:NP]
[SCARS]
[TISSUE_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:PLATING]
[RELATIVE_THICKNESS:5]
[HEALING_RATE:250]
[CONNECTS]
[SETTABLE]

[TISSUE_TEMPLATE:CASING_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_NAME:steel casing:NP]
[SCARS]
[TISSUE_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:CASING]
[RELATIVE_THICKNESS:2]
[CONNECTS]
[SETTABLE]

[TISSUE_TEMPLATE:FRAME_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_NAME:steel frame:NP]
[SCARS]
[TISSUE_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:FRAME]
[CONNECTS]
[SETTABLE]

[TISSUE_TEMPLATE:OPTIC_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_NAME:toughened crystal:NP]
[FUNCTIONAL]
[TISSUE_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:OPTIC]
[CONNECTS]
[HEALING_RATE:1000]

[TISSUE_TEMPLATE:CLOCKWORK_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_NAME:steel clockwork:NP]
[FUNCTIONAL]
[STRUCTURAL]
[TISSUE_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:CLOCKWORK]
[CONNECTS]
[HEALING_RATE:1000]

[TISSUE_TEMPLATE:FAKE_SKIN_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_NAME:artificial skin:NP]
[SCARS]
[TISSUE_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:FAKE_SKIN]
[CONNECTS]

[MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:FAKE_SKIN_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_COLOR:ALL_SOLID:TAN]
[STATE_NAME:ALL_SOLID:skin]
[STATE_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:skin]
[STATE_COLOR:LIQUID:TAN]
[STATE_NAME:LIQUID:n/a]
[STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:n/a]
[STATE_COLOR:GAS:TAN]
[STATE_NAME:GAS:n/a]
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:n/a]
[DISPLAY_COLOR:7:0:0]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:1]
[SPEC_HEAT:4181]
[IGNITE_POINT:70508]
[MELTING_POINT:NONE]
[BOILING_POINT:NONE]
[HEATDAM_POINT:60250]
[COLDDAM_POINT:90]
[MAT_FIXED_TEMP:NONE]
[SOLID_DENSITY:1000]
[LIQUID_DENSITY:NONE]
[MOLAR_MASS:NONE]
[IMPACT_YIELD:30000]
[IMPACT_FRACTURE:30000]
[IMPACT_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:70000]
[COMPRESSIVE_YIELD:30000]
[COMPRESSIVE_FRACTURE:30000]
[COMPRESSIVE_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:70000]
[TENSILE_YIELD:30000]
[TENSILE_FRACTURE:30000]
[TENSILE_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:70000]
[TORSION_YIELD:30000]
[TORSION_FRACTURE:30000]
[TORSION_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:70000]
[SHEAR_YIELD:40000]
[SHEAR_FRACTURE:40000]
[SHEAR_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:70000]
[BENDING_YIELD:30000]
[BENDING_FRACTURE:30000]
[BENDING_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:70000]
[MAX_EDGE:0]
[ABSORPTION:100]
[IMPLIES_ANIMAL_KILL]

[MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:FRAME_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_COLOR:ALL_SOLID:GRAY]
[STATE_NAME:SOLID:steel frame]
[STATE_ADJ:SOLID:steel frame]
[STATE_COLOR:LIQUID:GRAY]
[STATE_NAME:LIQUID:molten steel]
[STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:molten steel]
[STATE_COLOR:GAS:GRAY]
[STATE_NAME:GAS:boiling steel]
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling steel]
[DISPLAY_COLOR:7:0:1]
[DISPLAY_COLOR:0:7:1]
[BUILD_COLOR:0:7:1]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:30]
[SPEC_HEAT:500]
[MELTING_POINT:12718]
[BOILING_POINT:14968]
[ITEMS_WEAPON]
[ITEMS_WEAPON_RANGED]
[ITEMS_AMMO]
[ITEMS_DIGGER]
[ITEMS_ARMOR]
[ITEMS_ANVIL]
[SOLID_DENSITY:7850]
[LIQUID_DENSITY:6980]
[MOLAR_MASS:55845]
[IMPACT_YIELD:1505000]
[IMPACT_FRACTURE:2520000]
[IMPACT_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:940]
[COMPRESSIVE_YIELD:1505000]
[COMPRESSIVE_FRACTURE:2520000]
[COMPRESSIVE_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:940]
[TENSILE_YIELD:430000]
[TENSILE_FRACTURE:720000]
[TENSILE_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:225]
[TORSION_YIELD:430000]
[TORSION_FRACTURE:720000]
[TORSION_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:215]
[SHEAR_YIELD:430000]
[SHEAR_FRACTURE:720000]
[SHEAR_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:215]
[BENDING_YIELD:430000]
[BENDING_FRACTURE:720000]
[BENDING_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:215]
[MAX_EDGE:10000]
[ITEMS_HARD]
[ITEMS_METAL]
[ITEMS_BARRED]
[ITEMS_SCALED]
[IMPLIES_ANIMAL_KILL]
[BONE]

[MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:PLATING_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME:ALL_SOLID:steel plating]
[STATE_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:steel plating]
[ITEMS_WEAPON]
[ITEMS_WEAPON_RANGED]
[ITEMS_AMMO]
[ITEMS_DIGGER]
[ITEMS_ARMOR]
[ITEMS_ANVIL]
[ITEMS_HARD]
[ITEMS_METAL]
[ITEMS_BARRED]
[ITEMS_SCALED]
[IMPLIES_ANIMAL_KILL]

[MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:PAPILLON_HEART_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_COLOR:ALL_SOLID:AQUA]
[STATE_NAME:ALL_SOLID:emotive core]
[STATE_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:emotive core]
[STATE_COLOR:LIQUID:AQUA]
[STATE_NAME:LIQUID:molten plume of dusk]
[STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:molten plume of dusk]
[STATE_COLOR:GAS:AQUA]
[STATE_NAME:GAS:boiling plume of dusk]
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling plume of dusk]
[DISPLAY_COLOR:3:3:1]
[BUILD_COLOR:3:3:1]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:300]
[SPEC_HEAT:7500]
[MELTING_POINT:25000]
[BOILING_POINT:50000]
[ITEMS_WEAPON]
[ITEMS_WEAPON_RANGED]
[ITEMS_AMMO]
[ITEMS_DIGGER]
[ITEMS_ARMOR]
[ITEMS_ANVIL]
[ITEMS_HARD]
[ITEMS_METAL]
[ITEMS_BARRED]
[ITEMS_SCALED]
[ITEMS_SOFT]
[SOLID_DENSITY:2000]
[LIQUID_DENSITY:2600]
[IMPACT_YIELD:5000000]
[IMPACT_FRACTURE:5000000]
[IMPACT_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:0]
[COMPRESSIVE_YIELD:5000000]
[COMPRESSIVE_FRACTURE:5000000]
[COMPRESSIVE_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:0]
[TENSILE_YIELD:5000000]
[TENSILE_FRACTURE:5000000]
[TENSILE_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:0]
[TORSION_YIELD:5000000]
[TORSION_FRACTURE:5000000]
[TORSION_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:0]
[SHEAR_YIELD:5000000]
[SHEAR_FRACTURE:5000000]
[SHEAR_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:0]
[BENDING_YIELD:5000000]
[BENDING_FRACTURE:5000000]
[BENDING_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:0]
[MAX_EDGE:100000]
[IMPLIES_ANIMAL_KILL]

[MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:CLOCKWORK_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME:ALL_SOLID:clockwork]
[STATE_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:clockwork]
[ITEMS_WEAPON]
[ITEMS_WEAPON_RANGED]
[ITEMS_AMMO]
[ITEMS_DIGGER]
[ITEMS_ARMOR]
[ITEMS_ANVIL]
[ITEMS_HARD]
[ITEMS_METAL]
[ITEMS_BARRED]
[ITEMS_SCALED]
[IMPLIES_ANIMAL_KILL]

[MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:OPTIC_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_COLOR:ALL:WHITE]
[STATE_NAME:ALL:optic crystal]
[STATE_ADJ:ALL:optic crystal]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:1]
[SPEC_HEAT:800]
[IGNITE_POINT:NONE]
[MELTING_POINT:11500]
[BOILING_POINT:14000]
[HEATDAM_POINT:NONE]
[COLDDAM_POINT:NONE]
[MAT_FIXED_TEMP:NONE]
[SOLID_DENSITY:2670]
[LIQUID_DENSITY:3300]
[MOLAR_MASS:36000]
[IMPACT_YIELD:120000]
[IMPACT_FRACTURE:120000]
[IMPACT_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:100]
[COMPRESSIVE_YIELD:120000]
[COMPRESSIVE_FRACTURE:120000]
[COMPRESSIVE_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:100]
[TENSILE_YIELD:15000]
[TENSILE_FRACTURE:15000]
[TENSILE_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:100]
[TORSION_YIELD:15000]
[TORSION_FRACTURE:15000]
[TORSION_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:100]
[SHEAR_YIELD:15000]
[SHEAR_FRACTURE:15000]
[SHEAR_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:100]
[BENDING_YIELD:15000]
[BENDING_FRACTURE:15000]
[BENDING_STRAIN_AT_YIELD:100]
[MAX_EDGE:1000]
[ABSORPTION:0]
[ITEMS_HARD]

The creature raws themselves are fine, I copied them off the humans and replaced the tags where needed, namely the body detail plan tags. I just want to know WHY THE BLOODY HELL THIS ISN'T WORKING?

Help me, I think I'm going mad.  :'(

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: October 12, 2012, 05:21:33 pm »

Um...

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:ASW_MATERIALS]
   [ADD_TISSUE:CORE:PAPILLON_HEART_TEMPLATE]

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:ASW_TISSUES]
   [ADD_MATERIAL:CORE:PAPILLON_HEART_TEMPLATE]

Also, the templates don't matter at all--it's the second part.

You want this:

[ADD_TISSUE:PLATING:STEEL_PLATE_TEMPLATE]

Instead of this:

[ADD_TISSUE:PLATE:STEEL_PLATE_TEMPLATE]

And this:

[ADD_TISSUE:FAKE_SKIN:FAKE_SKIN_TEMPLATE]

instead of this:

[ADD_TISSUE:SKIN:FAKE_SKIN_TEMPLATE]

Just like in any other programming or scripting, your variables matter greatly--your variables in this case being the tissue identifiers, which are defined right after ADD_TISSUE in the templates. If your variables don't match up, it won't work.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:24:51 pm by Putnam »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: October 12, 2012, 05:24:24 pm »

Ah. :/
Thanks. :D

And it completely didn't work....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:30:15 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: October 12, 2012, 06:51:00 pm »

What are the creature raws?

Also, I'm getting a ridiculous amount of impoverished word selector errors from this entity file and I can't figure out which entity is causing it:

[ENTITY:BANDIT_TROLL]
[CREATURE:TROLL_BANDIT]
[CREATURE:HUMAN_BANDIT]
[TRANSLATION:TROLL]
[DIGGER:ITEM_WEAPON_PICK]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_WHIP]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_AXE_BATTLE]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_HAMMER_WAR]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_SHORT]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SPEAR]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_MACE]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_CROSSBOW]
[AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_BOLTS]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_BOW]
[AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_ARROWS]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_PIKE]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_HALBERD]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_2H]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_LONG]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_MAUL]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_AXE_GREAT]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_DAGGER_LARGE]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SCOURGE]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_FLAIL]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_MORNINGSTAR]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SCIMITAR]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_BREASTPLATE:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_MAIL_SHIRT:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_LEATHER:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_CLOAK:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_TUNIC:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_ROBE:COMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_HELM:COMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_CAP:COMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_HOOD:COMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_MASK:UNCOMMON]
[GLOVES:ITEM_GLOVES_GAUNTLETS:COMMON]
[GLOVES:ITEM_GLOVES_GLOVES:COMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_SHOES:COMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_BOOTS:COMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_BOOTS_LOW:COMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_SANDAL:COMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_SOCKS:COMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_PANTS:COMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_GREAVES:COMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_LEGGINGS:COMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_LOINCLOTH:COMMON]
[SHIELD:ITEM_SHIELD_SHIELD]
[SHIELD:ITEM_SHIELD_BUCKLER]
[SIEGEAMMO:ITEM_SIEGEAMMO_BALLISTA]
[TOY:ITEM_TOY_AXE]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_GIANTAXEBLADE]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_ENORMOUSCORKSCREW]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_SPIKEDBALL]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_LARGESERRATEDDISC]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_MENACINGSPIKE]
[INSTRUMENT:ITEM_INSTRUMENT_DRUM]
[CLOTHING]
[SUBTERRANEAN_CLOTHING]
[CURRENCY:COPPER:1]
[CURRENCY:SILVER:5]
[CURRENCY:GOLD:15]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:WAR:NAME_WAR]
[SUBSELECT_SYMBOL:WAR:VIOLENT]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:BATTLE:NAME_BATTLE]
[SUBSELECT_SYMBOL:BATTLE:VIOLENT]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:SIEGE:NAME_SIEGE]
[SUBSELECT_SYMBOL:SIEGE:VIOLENT]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ROAD:NAME_ROAD]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:TUNNEL:NAME_TUNNEL]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:BRIDGE:NAME_BRIDGE]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:WALL:NAME_WALL]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:REMAINING:EVIL]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:DOMESTIC]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:FLOWERY]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:HOLY]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:PEACE]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:NEGATOR]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:GOOD]
[STONE_PREF]
[METAL_PREF]
[USE_CAVE_ANIMALS]
[USE_EVIL_ANIMALS]
[USE_EVIL_PLANTS]
[USE_EVIL_WOOD]
[USE_ANIMAL_PRODUCTS]
[USE_MISC_PROCESSED_WOOD_PRODUCTS]
[EQUIPMENT_IMPROVEMENTS]
[ABUSE_BODIES]
[SPHERE_ALIGNMENT:WAR:512]
[ART_FACET_MODIFIER:GOOD:0]
[ART_FACET_MODIFIER:EVIL:512]
[FRIENDLY_COLOR:5:0:1]
[DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:DARK_FORTRESS]
[LIKES_SITE:DARK_FORTRESS]
[TOLERATES_SITE:CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:CAVE_DETAILED]
[TOLERATES_SITE:DARK_FORTRESS]
[START_BIOME:ANY_LAND]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ALL_MAIN:1]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_RIVER:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POPULATION:2]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PRODUCTION:2]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:2]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:3]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PROD_SIEGE:0]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE_SIEGE:0]
[ACTIVE_SEASON:SPRING]
[ACTIVE_SEASON:SUMMER]
[ACTIVE_SEASON:AUTUMN]
[ACTIVE_SEASON:WINTER]
[BABYSNATCHER]
[MAX_STARTING_CIV_NUMBER:100]
[MAX_POP_NUMBER:10000]
[MAX_SITE_POP_NUMBER:120]
[BEAST_HUNTER]
[SCOUT]
[PERMITTED_JOB:MINER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:CARPENTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BOWYER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WOODCUTTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ENGRAVER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:MASON]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_CARETAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_TRAINER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:HUNTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:TRAPPER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_DISSECTOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FURNACE_OPERATOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WEAPONSMITH]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ARMORER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BLACKSMITH]
[PERMITTED_JOB:METALCRAFTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WOODCRAFTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:STONECRAFTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:LEATHERWORKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BONE_CARVER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WEAVER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:CLOTHIER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:GLASSMAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FISHERMAN]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FISH_DISSECTOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FISH_CLEANER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:COOK]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SHEARER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SPINNER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BUTCHER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:TANNER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:DYER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:HERBALIST]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BREWER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:LYE_MAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WOOD_BURNER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:MECHANIC]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SIEGE_ENGINEER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SIEGE_OPERATOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:PUMP_OPERATOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:TRADER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ARCHITECT]
[PERMITTED_JOB:DIAGNOSER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BONE_SETTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SUTURER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SURGEON]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:TAN_A_HIDE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:RENDER_FAT]
[WORLD_CONSTRUCTION:TUNNEL]
[WORLD_CONSTRUCTION:BRIDGE]
[ETHIC:KILL_ENTITY_MEMBER:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:KILL_NEUTRAL:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:KILL_ENEMY:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:KILL_ANIMAL:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:KILL_PLANT:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_AS_EXAMPLE:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_INFORMATION:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_FUN:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_ANIMALS:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TREASON:PUNISH_CAPITAL]
[ETHIC:OATH_BREAKING:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:LYING:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:VANDALISM:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:TRESPASSING:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:THEFT:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:ASSAULT:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:SLAVERY:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_OTHER:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_KILL:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAME_RACE:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAPIENT:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_ANIMAL:ACCEPTABLE]
[VARIABLE_POSITIONS:ALL]
[BANDITRY:50]
[LOCAL_BANDITRY]
[STONE_SHAPE:RECTANGULAR_CABOCHON]
[GEM_SHAPE:RECTANGULAR_CABOCHON]
[GEM_SHAPE:POINT_CUT_GEM]
[ENTITY:DERSE]
[CREATURE:DERSE]
[CLOTHING]
[USE_CAVE_ANIMALS]
[USE_ANIMAL_PRODUCTS]
[USE_EVIL_ANIMALS]
[DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:CITY]
[LIKES_SITE:CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:TREE_CITY]
[START_BIOME:ANY_GRASSLAND]
[START_BIOME:ANY_SAVANNA]
[START_BIOME:ANY_SHRUBLAND]
[START_BIOME:ANY_WETLAND]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_LAND:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POPULATION:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:4]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PROD_SIEGE:3]
[AMBUSHER]
[ITEM_THIEF]
[SKULKING]
[MAX_STARTING_CIV_NUMBER:200]
[CURRENCY:BOONDOLLAR:1]
[CURRENCY:BOONBUCK:1000000]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:SUBORDINATE]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ALL:VIOLENT]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ALL:EVIL]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ALL:LEADER]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:UNTOWARD]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:CIV:NAME_ENTITY_KINGDOM]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:SITE:NAME_ENTITY_TOWN_FOUNDER]
[SCOUT]
[METAL_PREF]
[ETHIC:KILL_ENTITY_MEMBER:PUNISH_REPRIMAND]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_INFORMATION:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_ANIMALS:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:OATH_BREAKING:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:LYING:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:VANDALISM:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TRESPASSING:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:THEFT:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:ASSAULT:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:SLAVERY:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_OTHER:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_KILL:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAME_RACE:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAPIENT:ACCEPTABLE]
[BANDITRY:50]
Local banditry is a bad idea.
[POSITION:QUEEN]
[CHAT_WORTHY]
[COLOR:5:0:1]
[DO_NOT_CULL]
[DUTY_BOUND]
[EXPORTED_IN_LEGENDS]
[KILL_QUEST]
[RULES_FROM_LOCATION]
[MENIAL_WORK_EXEMPTION]
[GENDER:FEMALE]
[NAME:black queen:black queens]
[SPOUSE:black queen's kismessis:black queen's kismesses]
[PRECEDENCE:1]
[SUCCESSION:BY_HEIR]
[RESPONSIBILITY:LAW_MAKING]
[RESPONSIBILITY:RECEIVE_DIPLOMATS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MILITARY_GOALS]
[FLASHES]
[ACCOUNT_EXEMPT]
[DEMAND_MAX:10]
[MANDATE_MAX:7]
[REQUIRED_BEDROOM:10000]
[REQUIRED_DINING:10000]
[REQUIRED_OFFICE:10000]
[ALLOWED_CREATURE:DERSE:QUEEN]
[POSITION:KING]
[CHAT_WORTHY]
[DO_NOT_CULL]
[DUTY_BOUND]
[EXPORTED_IN_LEGENDS]
[KILL_QUEST]
[RULES_FROM_LOCATION]
[MENIAL_WORK_EXEMPTION]
[GENDER:MALE]
[NAME:black king:black kings]
[SPOUSE:black king's kismessis:black king's kismesses]
[FLASHES]
[ACCOUNT_EXEMPT]
[ALLOWED_CREATURE:DERSE:KING]
[POSITION:AGENT]
[NAME:agent:agents]
[SITE]
[NUMBER:AS_NEEDED]
[RESPONSIBILITY:TRADE]
[RESPONSIBILITY:ACCOUNTING]
[RESPONSIBILITY:UPGRADE_SQUAD_EQUIPMENT]
[RESPONSIBILITY:SORT_AMMUNITION]
[RESPONSIBILITY:RELIGION]
[RESPONSIBILITY:PATROL_TERRITORY]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MILITARY_STRATEGY]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MEET_WORKERS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MANAGE_PRODUCTION]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MAKE_TOPIC_AGREEMENTS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MAKE_PEACE_AGREEMENTS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MAKE_INTRODUCTIONS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:LAW_ENFORCEMENT]
[RESPONSIBILITY:HEALTH_MANAGEMENT]
[RESPONSIBILITY:EXECUTIONS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:ESTABLISH_COLONY_TRADE_AGREEMENTS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:EQUIPMENT_MANIFESTS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:COLLECT_TAXES]
[RESPONSIBILITY:BUILD_MORALE]
[RESPONSIBILITY:ATTACK_ENEMIES]
[APPOINTED_BY:QUEEN]
[APPOINTED_BY:KING]
[PRECEDENCE:17000]
[DO_NOT_CULL]
[COLOR:5:0:0]
[REQUIRED_OFFICE:1]
[ALLOWED_CLASS:AGENT]
[ENTITY:PROSPIT]
[CREATURE:PROSPIT]
[CLOTHING]
[USE_CAVE_ANIMALS]
[USE_ANIMAL_PRODUCTS]
[USE_GOOD_ANIMALS]
[DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:CITY]
[LIKES_SITE:CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:TREE_CITY]
[START_BIOME:ANY_GRASSLAND]
[START_BIOME:ANY_SAVANNA]
[START_BIOME:ANY_SHRUBLAND]
[START_BIOME:ANY_WETLAND]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_LAND:1]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC_PACK]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC_PULL]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC_MOUNT]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC_PET]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:2]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PROD_SIEGE:3]
[AMBUSHER]
[MAX_STARTING_CIV_NUMBER:200]
[SCOUT]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:SUBORDINATE]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:VIOLENT]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ALL:COLOR]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ALL:FLOWERY]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ALL:PEACE]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ALL:LEADER]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ALL:DOMESTIC]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:UNTOWARD]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:CIV:NAME_ENTITY_KINGDOM]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:SITE:NAME_ENTITY_TOWN_FOUNDER]
[METAL_PREF]
[CURRENCY:BOONDOLLAR:1]
[CURRENCY:BOONBUCK:1000000] You might think "isn't that an unreasonably large amount of value to put into one material?". I would say "yeah".
[ETHIC:KILL_ENTITY_MEMBER:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:KILL_NEUTRAL:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_INFORMATION:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_FUN:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_ANIMALS:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:VANDALISM:PUNISH_REPRIMAND]
[ETHIC:ASSAULT:PUNISH_SERIOUS]
[ETHIC:SLAVERY:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_OTHER:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_KILL:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAME_RACE:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAPIENT:MISGUIDED]
[BANDITRY:2]
[POSITION:QUEEN]
[CHAT_WORTHY]
[DO_NOT_CULL]
[DUTY_BOUND]
[EXPORTED_IN_LEGENDS]
[KILL_QUEST]
[RULES_FROM_LOCATION]
[MENIAL_WORK_EXEMPTION]
[GENDER:FEMALE]
[NAME:white queen:white queens]
[SPOUSE:white queen's moirail:white queen's moirails]
[FLASHES]
[ACCOUNT_EXEMPT]
[ALLOWED_CREATURE:PROSPIT:QUEEN]
[POSITION:KING]
[CHAT_WORTHY]
[DO_NOT_CULL]
[DUTY_BOUND]
[EXPORTED_IN_LEGENDS]
[KILL_QUEST]
[RULES_FROM_LOCATION]
[MENIAL_WORK_EXEMPTION]
[GENDER:MALE]
[NAME:white king:white kings]
[SPOUSE:white king's moirail:white king's moirails]
[FLASHES]
[ACCOUNT_EXEMPT]
[ALLOWED_CREATURE:PROSPIT:KING]
[POSITION:AGENT]
[NAME:agent:agents]
[SITE]
[NUMBER:AS_NEEDED]
[RESPONSIBILITY:TRADE]
[RESPONSIBILITY:ACCOUNTING]
[RESPONSIBILITY:UPGRADE_SQUAD_EQUIPMENT]
[RESPONSIBILITY:SORT_AMMUNITION]
[RESPONSIBILITY:RELIGION]
[RESPONSIBILITY:PATROL_TERRITORY]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MILITARY_STRATEGY]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MEET_WORKERS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MANAGE_PRODUCTION]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MAKE_TOPIC_AGREEMENTS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MAKE_PEACE_AGREEMENTS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:MAKE_INTRODUCTIONS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:LAW_ENFORCEMENT]
[RESPONSIBILITY:HEALTH_MANAGEMENT]
[RESPONSIBILITY:EXECUTIONS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:ESTABLISH_COLONY_TRADE_AGREEMENTS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:EQUIPMENT_MANIFESTS]
[RESPONSIBILITY:COLLECT_TAXES]
[RESPONSIBILITY:BUILD_MORALE]
[RESPONSIBILITY:ATTACK_ENEMIES]
[APPOINTED_BY:QUEEN]
[APPOINTED_BY:KING]
[PRECEDENCE:17000]
[DO_NOT_CULL]
[COLOR:5:0:0]
[REQUIRED_OFFICE:1]
[ALLOWED_CLASS:AGENT]
[ENTITY:CONSORTS]
[LAYER_LINKED]
[CREATURE:CONSORT_SALAMANDER]
[CREATURE:CONSORT_TURTLE]
[CREATURE:CONSORT_NAK]
[CREATURE:CONSORT_THIP]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_BLOWGUN]
[AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_BLOWDARTS]
[SHIELD:ITEM_SHIELD_SHIELD]
[SHIELD:ITEM_SHIELD_BUCKLER]
[WOOD_WEAPONS]
[WOOD_ARMOR] shields
[USE_ANY_PET_RACE]
[INDOOR_WOOD]
[USE_CAVE_ANIMALS]
[USE_ANIMAL_PRODUCTS]
[EQUIPMENT_IMPROVEMENTS]
[FRIENDLY_COLOR:1:0:1]
[MAX_STARTING_CIV_NUMBER:100] all irrelevant right now
[PERMITTED_JOB:CARPENTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WOODCUTTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_CARETAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_TRAINER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WOODCRAFTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:LEATHERWORKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FISHERMAN]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FISH_CLEANER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:COOK]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BUTCHER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:TANNER]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:TAN_A_HIDE]
[ETHIC:KILL_ENTITY_MEMBER:PUNISH_EXILE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_AS_EXAMPLE:SHUN]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_INFORMATION:SHUN]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_FUN:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:TREASON:PUNISH_EXILE]
[ETHIC:OATH_BREAKING:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:LYING:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:VANDALISM:PUNISH_EXILE]
[ETHIC:TRESPASSING:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:ASSAULT:PUNISH_EXILE]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_OTHER:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_KILL:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAPIENT:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_ANIMAL:UNTHINKABLE]
[AMBUSHER]
[STONE_SHAPE:OVAL_CABOCHON]
[GEM_SHAPE:OVAL_CABOCHON]
[ENTITY:TIER_1_SBURB]
[CREATURE:TIER_1_SBURB]
[CLOTHING]
[FRIENDLY_COLOR:6:0:0]
[START_BIOME:MOUNTAIN]
[START_BIOME:NOT_FREEZING]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_WETLAND:3]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_DESERT:1]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_FOREST:2]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_LAKE:2]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:MOUNTAIN:3]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_GRASSLAND:1]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_SAVANNA:1]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_SHRUBLAND:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PRODUCTION:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:1]
[AMBUSHER]
[ITEM_THIEF]
[SKULKING]
[STONE_PREF]
[MAX_POP_NUMBER:2000]
[SCOUT]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_AS_EXAMPLE:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_INFORMATION:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:TREASON:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:VANDALISM:NOT_APPLICABLE]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_OTHER:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_KILL:UNTHINKABLE]
[BANDITRY:10]
[LOCAL_BANDITRY]
[ENTITY:TIER_2_SBURB]
[CREATURE:TIER_2_SBURB]
[CLOTHING]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POPULATION:2]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PRODUCTION:0]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:0]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:3]
[AMBUSHER]
[ITEM_THIEF]
[SKULKING]
[STONE_PREF]
[SCOUT]
[LOCAL_BANDITRY]
[ENTITY:TIER_3_SBURB]
[CREATURE:TIER_3_SBURB]
[CLOTHING]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POPULATION:4]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PRODUCTION:0]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:0]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:5]
[AMBUSHER]
[ITEM_THIEF]
[SKULKING]
[STONE_PREF]
[SCOUT]
[LOCAL_BANDITRY]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: October 12, 2012, 07:01:20 pm »

Never mind, fixed it. As usual with me, it was a small spelling error.

Hm. Maybe give them a larger range of words to choose from? They can only choose from violent or evil, and I think three sources does fine, seeing as that's usually how I fix it.

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: October 12, 2012, 08:09:08 pm »

I have embarked and would rather not lose it (i already know the solution to make an embark without them)

I am looking to remove a unit (in this case pond grabbers, because they're annoying, they're hard to kill for lazy people and they sit around on the map for absolutely ages) completely from the map and make it so they cannot come back.

I've tried simply removing from the raws, on the current save and i get a "pond grabber missing" error.
If they were removed using DFHack (possibly DFusion, i don't know a lot about dfusion but looks to be possible on that) or anything else, to remove these pond grabbers from the map and prevent them from coming ever again? (will editing the raws work if they don't exist on the map?)

Still looking for answer, in essence:
How to remove pond grabbers whom are already on the map, so they are gone and will never spawn again without losing my save?
Dear Urist McStockpileDrone
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Evil One

• Bay Watcher
  • [Champion Elfslayer]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: October 13, 2012, 01:35:14 am »

1. [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
2. No, though I would love that. Kienzan in dragon ball mod? Most certainly.

1. Thanks, I don't know how I missed that one.
2. Damn, that's a shame.

EDIT - Hmm, I've modded a creature to have [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE], but it still seems to be functioning exactly the same as it did without... Are there any tags which conflict with it?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 03:21:16 am by Evil One »
Dwarf!  Indeed, a devious delight fond of drink and industry deceived as both do-gooder and devil by the delusions of deities.  This demander, no daft demeanor, is a driving force of the deadly diocese, now disappointed, delirious from goblin deception.  However, this delicious derangement of a demolished diamond stands determined!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: October 13, 2012, 01:53:25 pm »

[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE] needs to be under the attack.

Rhazak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: October 13, 2012, 02:28:48 pm »

Could someone explain how [CASTE_TILE] works, if I for example want the ant queen to have her own graphic tile, would that be possible? What do the numbers stand for after the token?
Or is there some other way to do it without that token?
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 544