Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 433605 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2625 on: May 06, 2012, 08:32:09 am »

Oliolli walks down to the dragonic trade depot, chewing on a piece of kitten meat. "So, you guys are carnivores, right? I take it you've got some experience in preparing kitten meat to make it more tasty. Care to share any secrets?" All of a sudden, Corai emerges from a ventilation shaft next to the depot, horribly bruised and running, soon followed by another kobold wielding a hammer. The two run off, the second kobold, who Oliolli does not recognize, spouting death threats to Corai. The dragons cheer at this. Oliolli continues chewing on the piece of kitten meat.

Far outside the fortress, in the middle of a now barren wasteland lies a corpse. The corpse of a foul being, once known as the Ollifex, now dead, killed by the dragonic civilization. What they did not know about the Ollifex, however, is that simply killing it is not enough. The corpse must be banished once it is dead, otherwise horrible things will happen. The only living being on this plane of existance that knows this, however, is spending his time chewing on kitten meat in a trade depot in hell. That being has a poor memory, and sometimes has trouble remembering such "trivial" things. Noises start coming from inside the corpse of the Ollifex, and it almost seems as if something is moving beneath it's skin.

Well, you did the dragon's reaction perfectly.  How would you banish Ollifex?

How do you want the kitten meat done? Hot or Cold? Rare, Medium Rare, etc?  Tell the European dragon how you want it, and toss it into the air.  It will breathe carefully regulated fire at the meat, and will come down how you want it!

FINALLY, someone who realizes where the depot is at!

The Corai Reborn seeks to hide in the air vents? Flush him out with smoke/fire and bring him for justice!

There are dragons, just ask them to breath fire or frost into the vents depending on which species it is.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:39:51 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: May 06, 2012, 12:46:38 pm »

nonono, breathing fire into our air vents won't help them distribute air. It would actually be very bad for us.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2627 on: May 06, 2012, 12:48:14 pm »

CCCCC

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: May 06, 2012, 12:53:55 pm »

Could we get wierd's advice on how to make some toxic fumes to fill our air vents with?

No problems with this plan. Absolutely flawless. Trust me.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: May 06, 2012, 01:12:13 pm »

SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS AIR VENNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Spiders are seen through the small holes that have been smashed-open.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2630 on: May 06, 2012, 01:27:10 pm »

Can't do Corai, the grates are pure brass and they smell like blood :|

You tried getting blood out of pig tail gloves? Takes days in the rain to wash.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: May 06, 2012, 01:36:10 pm »

You forget the cleansing power of magma.

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: May 06, 2012, 03:16:39 pm »

nonono, breathing fire into our air vents won't help them distribute air. It would actually be very bad for us.

There's frost breath as well!

What's happening to Ollifex's body?  New plan: capture one of the kobolds, make it go berserk, release it after Corai, both run outside and act as scouts of the body.  What could possibly go wrong!

EDIT: OR
Dragons move all of their items to the edge of the depot.
Dragon Merchant pulls lever.
Hatch covers in center of depot open (none standing upon them).
3 by 3 by 1z area (sealed from HFS) uncovers in the center of the depot.

You could lure Corai out, place him in the arena against a HOSTILE war dog.  Tell him he will be let free if he wins.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:33:44 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: May 06, 2012, 07:11:47 pm »

HugoLuman, remembered by a pan-dimensional race of dragons, returns to existence from the void. HugoLuman's body has absorbed the entire vortex of time, and pure energy pours from the eyes. "I can see everything, and I can see what must be done!"

HugoLuman raises a hand, and the currents of causality gently swirl around the Olifex's body, disintegrating it completely and scattering it to the void and darkness. Corai suddenly finds himself out of the airvent, in a back hallway. He has a chance to run now. Weird is restored to body and life, for now. The cracks in causality are sealed.

"That's fixed then. Good. Now, I feel tired... So very... tired."

HugoLuman has collapsed.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: May 06, 2012, 09:19:39 pm »

HugoLuman, remembered by a pan-dimensional race of dragons, returns to existence from the void. HugoLuman's body has absorbed the entire vortex of time, and pure energy pours from the eyes. "I can see everything, and I can see what must be done!"

HugoLuman raises a hand, and the currents of causality gently swirl around the Olifex's body, disintegrating it completely and scattering it to the void and darkness. Corai suddenly finds himself out of the airvent, in a back hallway. He has a chance to run now. Weird is restored to body and life, for now. The cracks in causality are sealed.

HugoLuman has collapsed.

Ursit Mconlooker has been striken by melancholyx180
This space for rent

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: May 06, 2012, 09:46:49 pm »

Urist mcHeadStoneworker cancels hide in living quarters: No reason to hide anymore. Back to work.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #2636 on: May 06, 2012, 10:38:35 pm »

Urist McOtherOnlooker is reminded of Dr. Who
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: May 06, 2012, 10:41:11 pm »

Kinda a running gag I guess.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: May 06, 2012, 11:39:11 pm »

HugoLuman has collapsed.

If you'll excuse me, I have several A4s full of ideas to burn...

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: May 06, 2012, 11:42:35 pm »

If you'll excuse me, I have several A4s full of ideas to burn...
Don't burn them! Chop them up with a sword and then burn them.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 214