Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432910 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2610 on: May 06, 2012, 12:22:02 am »

Is this the part in the cartoons where you see comedically exagerated shapes of an angry chase scene through the dented sides of an air vent?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: May 06, 2012, 12:25:05 am »

Yes lol
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: May 06, 2012, 12:56:45 am »

Oliolli walks down to the dragonic trade depot, chewing on a piece of kitten meat. "So, you guys are carnivores, right? I take it you've got some experience in preparing kitten meat to make it more tasty. Care to share any secrets?" All of a sudden, Corai emerges from a ventilation shaft next to the depot, horribly bruised and running, soon followed by another kobold wielding a hammer. The two run off, the second kobold, who Oliolli does not recognize, spouting death threats to Corai. The dragons cheer at this. Oliolli continues chewing on the piece of kitten meat.

Far outside the fortress, in the middle of a now barren wasteland lies a corpse. The corpse of a foul being, once known as the Ollifex, now dead, killed by the dragonic civilization. What they did not know about the Ollifex, however, is that simply killing it is not enough. The corpse must be banished once it is dead, otherwise horrible things will happen. The only living being on this plane of existance that knows this, however, is spending his time chewing on kitten meat in a trade depot in hell. That being has a poor memory, and sometimes has trouble remembering such "trivial" things. Noises start coming from inside the corpse of the Ollifex, and it almost seems as if something is moving beneath it's skin.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: May 06, 2012, 01:11:58 am »

Corai stops running, turns to Oliolli, swipes his kitten meat, and throws it on the ground.

Atleast tenderize it first.

Edit: Bored, DRAWINGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:28:10 am by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: May 06, 2012, 02:11:26 am »

Oliolli looks at the kitten meat and then the kobold. Cracking his knuckles, he says: What's this about tenderizing?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:12:54 am by Oliolli »

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: May 06, 2012, 02:14:09 am »

THE AIR VENTS ARE TO SMALL FOR A DWARF, SO HAH!

Entrance to the vents are smashed up.

Oh pigs arse......
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: May 06, 2012, 05:04:18 am »

On the wall is a masterful image of Oliolli, Indilwen and Corai in Corai's kobold blood by Oliolli. Oliolli is striking a menacing pose. Indilwen is laughing. Corai is in a fetal position. The image relates to the striking down of Corai by Oliolli in the year ?.

Wierd, go find the new Corai. He's got to have been reborn by now.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2617 on: May 06, 2012, 05:45:02 am »

I told you guys.

I told you.

We should've put those spiders in the air vents.

I told you dawg.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: May 06, 2012, 06:17:06 am »

Damn, they noticed my reborn time.....

Well, I am going to hide in the air vents!

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: May 06, 2012, 06:46:00 am »

The Corai Reborn seeks to hide in the air vents? Flush him out with smoke/fire and bring him for justice!
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2620 on: May 06, 2012, 06:47:07 am »

The Corai Reborn seeks to hide in the air vents? Flush him out with smoke/fire Giant Cave Spiders and bring him for justice!

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: May 06, 2012, 06:49:03 am »

I was planning on saying that, but how would they fit inside? They are more than 3 times the volume of a dwarf.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:52:01 am by Blizzlord »
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: May 06, 2012, 06:59:47 am »

Raw modding.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: May 06, 2012, 07:01:31 am »

Raw modding.
No need, I just remembered that the newborn would be worthy of the chase.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: May 06, 2012, 07:24:40 am »

Corai begins kicking and screaming, trying to break the vent open.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 214