Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432823 times)

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #1155 on: April 13, 2012, 06:03:37 pm »

Because Kodkod couldn't dominate us. Nobody could non-consensually dominate our community and survive more than an hour. Except Toady and Threetoe. They'd probably still have a ban button somewhere on them that catapults us straight tot he HFS.

This is true; everyone here is a Dwarf Fortress player, which means we're all crazy bastards. Some of us are crazier, more bastardy, or more aggressively crazy bastardy, but nobody is someone to mess with for an extended period of time. Even if you can boss around one person, just about everyone else wouldn't like that much.
This space for rent

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: April 13, 2012, 06:27:52 pm »

Because Kodkod couldn't dominate us. Nobody could non-consensually dominate our community and survive more than an hour. Except Toady and Threetoe. They'd probably still have a ban button somewhere on them that catapults us straight tot he HFS.

This is accurate, I had devised a system of mass producing godless abominations exactly three days after doing so became possible. Kodkod may have her scorpions but I am the master of undeath, Girlgenius inevitably has a pit full of murderous children, and Sphalerite built a whale pen with parts that he harvested from the murdered bodies of physics and logic.

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: April 13, 2012, 06:41:32 pm »

Clearly I have done something to cause a mass-underestimation of me. I shall ensure to rectify this in the future.
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1158 on: April 13, 2012, 06:44:55 pm »

This is accurate, I had devised a system of mass producing godless abominations exactly three days after doing so became possible. Kodkod may have her scorpions but I am the master of undeath, Girlgenius inevitably has a pit full of murderous children, and Sphalerite built a whale pen with parts that he harvested from the murdered bodies of physics and logic.

☼eyeless Dwarfs☼

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: April 13, 2012, 07:50:40 pm »

He's our slavelovably helpful pet. We should convince him to bring his entire tribe and move into the stockpiles. Useful if they're stealing stuff and bringing it to the stockpiles because they live there. Cheap haulers.
Hey, that's a good idea.
Except we could give them not the stockpiles, but a state-of-the-art, wonderfully smooth artificial cave, furnished with bags and coffers, with even an emergency purging mechanism built in, and request their archers' assistance every time we have troubles with sieges.
Ever played the 'Smart Kobold'? If anyone can pull off subterrarean guerilla warfare, it's these guys.

So true, once in vanilla I had three squads of kobolds take down a candy-troop with wooden arrows cause they were going guerrilla.

The non-forumite dwarves are expendable, right?

EveryDwarf equal. EveryDwarf expendable. Overseer is always watching you.

why are you giving more domination ideas to Kodkod ?

I ALREADY MADE A CULT, SAW IT WAS JUST FEEDING THE BEAST, AND STOPPED.

Fun fact: KodKod is the reason im a kobold.

How does it feel you caused a un-killable kobold to be created KodKod. Your worst enemey can now never go excint. All your fault. Heheheehe.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 07:54:20 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: April 13, 2012, 07:56:17 pm »

She may not be able to exterminate you, but I doubt you can asexually reproduce.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 13, 2012, 07:59:39 pm »

She may not be able to exterminate you, but I doubt you can asexually reproduce.

CoraiUnki slits his own throat! x2000

CoraiUnki2001 has learned the secrets of life and death!

The age of Kobolds
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: April 13, 2012, 08:01:25 pm »

I don't see how being a blood doner unlocks the secretes of life and death. You'd still be cursed as the last of your kind.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: April 13, 2012, 08:03:25 pm »

I don't see how being a blood doner unlocks the secretes of life and death. You'd still be cursed as the last of your kind.

I always reappear cause this is THE INTERNET.

Then I kobold a Necro's book, raise my clones. And go on to cause a zombie-apoc, and if I fail, just repeat x3000.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: April 13, 2012, 08:04:59 pm »

..... I was thinking in terms of the actual game; You'd be KodKod's bitch until she died of old age/insanity/what have you. Then probably a giant whatever's chew toy.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: April 13, 2012, 08:07:52 pm »

..... I was thinking in terms of the actual game; You'd be KodKod's bitch until she died of old age/insanity/what have you. Then probably a giant whatever's chew toy.

................KodKod is a.....no, find it yourself.

And second, I would go on to unite the kobolds under own empire, teach english, go on to teach them how to butcher and farm, stop thieving, make laws, make peace, then get wiped out by KodKod's ghost who I forgot to slab.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: April 13, 2012, 08:13:05 pm »

He. She. It. WHATEVER.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: April 13, 2012, 08:13:53 pm »

He. She. It. WHATEVER.

Oh, shes a she, its which she
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
is what you must find in that thread. Go, luke. Find your force.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: April 13, 2012, 08:20:38 pm »

And second, I would go on to unite the kobolds under own empire, teach english, go on to teach them how to butcher and farm, stop thieving, make laws, make peace, then get wiped out by KodKod's ghost who I forgot to slab.

But first you'll lead your entire tribe to our fortress so they can live in their own little palace with at least 40% of the awesomeness of the rest of the fortress (which will end up being a LOT). The palace will have lots of floorspace and also the record keeper's room right by the entrance. You will all steal random unclaimed non-furniture, non-food items and bring them to the palace and throw them on the floor, showing them to the record keeper as you enter. You will then let us take them back whenever we need them for fear of ‼death‼

In return for your privelages 1) to live here in an incredibly awesome palace, 2) have a snack occasionally and 3) carry out your kleptomaniac habits almost as much as you please without being murdered you will:
1) Assist in defending our mutual home. Bring your archers. There will be fortifications.
2) steal shit from the goblins, especially all their iron gear. We'll assist you in improving your methods so you don't die quite as often as you normally do.
3) respect all inhabitants of the fortress, and answer to them if they request your assistance in any matters and/or worship of them.

Sign here, or we'll wipe your petty species off the face of this planet
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: April 13, 2012, 08:26:43 pm »

But first you'll lead your entire tribe to our fortress so they can live in their own little palace with at least 40% of the awesomeness of the rest of the fortress (which will end up being a LOT). The palace will have lots of floorspace and also the record keeper's room right by the entrance. You will all steal random unclaimed non-furniture, non-food items and bring them to the palace and throw them on the floor, showing them to the record keeper as you enter. You will then let us take them back whenever we need them for fear of ‼death‼

In return for your privelages 1) to live here in an incredibly awesome palace, 2) have a snack occasionally and 3) carry out your kleptomaniac habits almost as much as you please without being murdered you will:
1) Assist in defending our mutual home. Bring your archers. There will be fortifications.
2) steal shit from the goblins, especially all their iron gear. We'll assist you in improving your methods so you don't die quite as often as you normally do.
3) respect all inhabitants of the fortress, and answer to them if they request your assistance in any matters and/or worship of them.

Sign here, or we'll wipe your petty species off the face of this planet

Counter proposal, freedom of worship, and I we all get a troll fur sock, not a pair, ONE.

Cause were that awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 214