Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432932 times)

AWdeV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #1230 on: April 14, 2012, 08:48:19 am »

Kodkod for Grand Vizier!
Teenage Bearded Axelord Turtles
Teenage Bearded Axelord Turtles
Urists in a half shell (Turtle Power)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 14, 2012, 09:27:01 am »

In the latest news from the Twelfth Bay, KodKod has had an unfortunate accident. We have interviewed a local resident.

Oliolli: "I think it's a good thing she's gone, she was getting too power-hungry."

NO! My leg! Give me back my leg! NOOO!!!

nose
left eye
middle eye
right eye

heart
left upper arm
left upper leg

Archeron... would you mind?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:29:00 am by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 14, 2012, 10:09:25 am »

In the latest news from the Twelfth Bay, KodKod has had an unfortunate accident. We have interviewed a local resident.

Oliolli: "I think it's a good thing she's gone, she was getting too power-hungry."

nose
left eye
middle eye
right eye

heart
left upper arm
left upper leg

Was it badgers? Or pissed kids without shoes?
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: April 14, 2012, 10:42:57 am »

nose
left eye
middle eye
right eye

heart
left upper arm
left upper leg

Middle eye hehe...
I think they will give your leg back.
...eventually.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: April 14, 2012, 11:15:12 am »

nose
left eye
middle eye
right eye

heart
left upper arm
left upper leg

Was it badgers? Or pissed kids without shoes?

All that has been done by KodKod over the timespan of ten days. It all started in a now locked thread, when I suggested that maybe KodKod isn't completely harmless.

Hmm, I just realised I forgot to put

left eye tooth
right eye tooth

into that list...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:23:02 am by Oliolli »

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: April 14, 2012, 12:00:18 pm »

YOU FOOLS ! You'll doom us all with your kodkod worshipping cult ! Can't you see that she will use you as tools and then destroy you when you will have outlived your usefulness !

"Loyalist." KodKod seeks to usurp the God Emperor of Mankind.
Also, what does this have to do with mountain halls? If anyone would rule it it would be Toady, Three-Toes or Girlinhat.

Oh that's fine, by all means let Girlinhat be in charge.

I see myself in more of the evil chancellor position, coveting the power of whoever is in charge and ultimately leading to their downfall as I poison them or gain possession of some mystic artefact, that sort of fun-times, and then seizing control for myself to begin my tyrannical reign after their demise.

But evil chancelors are always male !

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: April 14, 2012, 12:50:34 pm »

Given the circumstances, I think Oliolli should be the first candidate for cyberman conversion cybernetic augmentation
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

flieroflight

• Bay Watcher
  • Worship the nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: April 14, 2012, 01:10:17 pm »

Given the circumstances, I think Oliolli should be the first candidate for cyberman conversion cybernetic augmentation
yes, all those missing parts jusrt mean we dont have to take them off later.
Im thinking blenderteeth and maybe an arm with a built in crossbow. pointing in.
Bay12 doesn't have moral event horizons, it has goals.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: April 14, 2012, 01:12:26 pm »

So, which will I get? The Shepard-treatment or the Jensen-treatment?

Gizogin already gave me something to replace my heart. He didn't explain what it is, only said that it's "like a mechanical heart, only different in every meaningful way".

flieroflight

• Bay Watcher
  • Worship the nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: April 14, 2012, 02:37:48 pm »

Gizogin already gave me something to replace my heart. He didn't explain what it is, only said that it's "like a mechanical heart, only different in every meaningful way".
Youll get the shepard treatment which you never asked for.
And kill all small children in vents. Its better in the long run.
Bay12 doesn't have moral event horizons, it has goals.

EternallySlaying

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: April 14, 2012, 02:39:10 pm »

I guess I'd just join in as Sarge. Everything is for science. First I need to make a Lopez, then maybe I could help in the cybernetic implants. Then after I get Lopez to make the goblin radar, I'll modify it to show goblins in orange, so I can call them dirtbags and hit them with my scattershot cannon. It's all for !!Science!! HEEYAAAHH!
Scamps could !!code!! this himself!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: April 14, 2012, 02:45:31 pm »

Science is awesome.  I love science.

See how much I love science?

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: April 14, 2012, 02:52:17 pm »

Wow, I need to stay on top of this thread.  It moves so fast!

Talvieno, I think you captured me perfectly in your last journal.  I've found that I can ask people to do just about anything if they think it'll help them save a life.  Also, I was hungry.

Well, if you want cybernetic augmentation, you're out of luck.  I don't exactly have that level of technology to work with.  The new heart-replacement I gave you is basically just a hand-crank.  Keep turning that handle, by the way; you don't want to see what happens when all the blood in a person's body stops pumping at the same time (Hint: it's called "death").  I'm working on a self-powered model, based on the standard water-reactor, but it's taking a bit of tinkering to get the pressure right.  All my test subjects keep popping, and the cleanup is a hassle.  Also, it currently takes up a full room to hold all the stuff.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: April 14, 2012, 03:09:32 pm »

Youll get the shepard treatment which you never asked for.
I'm going to be shot into space simply so I can be dropped from orbit? Cool!

Well, if you want cybernetic augmentation, you're out of luck.  I don't exactly have that level of technology to work with.
So I'll have to wait until we invent it?

The new heart-replacement I gave you is basically just a hand-crank.  Keep turning that handle, by the way; you don't want to see what happens when all the blood in a person's body stops pumping at the same time (Hint: it's called "death").
So that's what this thing is for? In that case, maybe I should start turning it. Might help.

I'm working on a self-powered model, based on the standard water-reactor, but it's taking a bit of tinkering to get the pressure right.  All my test subjects keep popping, and the cleanup is a hassle.  Also, it currently takes up a full room to hold all the stuff.
No worries, I'll just carry it around. May slow me down a bit, though  :-\ What if I just start living near some magma forges? Some haulers'll have to bring me metal bars, food and something to drink.

Sorry for no journal entries yet. I'll get on it, once I have some time.

In ten days this thread has become longer than the Swordthunders-reclaim-thingy became in 139 days... odd...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:14:39 pm by Oliolli »

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: April 14, 2012, 04:41:43 pm »

YOU FOOLS ! You'll doom us all with your kodkod worshipping cult ! Can't you see that she will use you as tools and then destroy you when you will have outlived your usefulness !

SNACKRIFICES, SNACKRIFICES!!!!!!!!!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 214