Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432077 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #1245 on: April 14, 2012, 04:44:04 pm »

Snackrifice?!

That's what my killer confections are for!

We offer a fine selection of deadly delights and ghastly gastronomies! Which of my fabulous items can I mark you down for, tiny sir?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 14, 2012, 04:50:22 pm »

Snackrifice?!

That's what my killer confections are for!

We offer a fine selection of deadly delights and ghastly gastronomies! Which of my fabulous items can I mark you down for, tiny sir?

.....*touch*

Moments later

OH GOD THE ACID, IT HURTS, OH MY FREAKING KOBOLD, IT BURNS SO MUCH! OH GOD!!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 14, 2012, 04:57:14 pm »

Don't be so melodramatic little one!

That was a FoxGlove Fondant!

It's just OOZING with digitalis extract! 

I KNEW you wouldnt be able to resist the bright colors of the fondant! Dont worry, the nausea and blurred vision are supposed to happen! Now, just sit back, relax, and let the digitalis just relax you to death.....

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: April 14, 2012, 04:59:46 pm »

Don't be so melodramatic little one!

That was a FoxGlove Fondant!

It's just OOZING with digitalis extract! 

I KNEW you wouldnt be able to resist the bright colors of the fondant! Dont worry, the nausea and blurred vision are supposed to happen! Now, just sit back, relax, and let the digitalis just relax you to death.....

Im okay now. My right hand is going to be worthless for 3-4 days but im oka-OH A RABBIT!

Kobold cancels hunt, mauled by bunny
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 14, 2012, 07:23:55 pm »

In retrospect, a miner was probably the worst job I could've chosen.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Dr.Propz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: April 14, 2012, 07:33:12 pm »

No no, that would have been a lye maker. At least as a miner most people would try to keep you alive. As a lye maker? Ridiculed and shunned

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 14, 2012, 07:34:22 pm »

No no, that would have been a lye maker. At least as a miner most people would try to keep you alive. As a lye maker? Ridiculed and shunned

You ever gotten lye on your soft tissue? Let me tell you, I never want to experience that again.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 14, 2012, 07:35:42 pm »

A kobold runs into the meeting area with a paper

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?

GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS

OKAY FINE THIS IS WHAT!

IM THE NEW DOCTOR, ISNT THAT WONDERFUL!

....How do I hold a surgical knife :3

Dr.Propz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: April 14, 2012, 07:42:56 pm »

You ever gotten lye on your soft tissue? Let me tell you, I never want to experience that again.

No I have not, but I googled it and it looks nasty. All the more reason why you shouldn't be a lye maker

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 14, 2012, 07:51:18 pm »

True, but think of the workload.  I can't imagine Bay12ers demanding anything less than the very highest quality rooms, laboratories, balconies, cathedrals, temples, etc. And with (realistically) 250+ (more, really) people dumped on a mountainside at once, I'd be really, really busy - for quite a while. And always getting nagged about how I'm not going fast enough. I mean, sure - it'd be fun. I'd have a pretty good measure of power over what happened, and I'd rank higher in society than dye makers and some other professions. But still. I wouldn't mind having a day off every now and then. :P But you make a good point. It's not the best, but it's not the worst, either.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:56:51 pm by Talvieno »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: April 14, 2012, 08:13:01 pm »

But still. I wouldn't mind having a day off every now and then.

Eh, we'll just offer a set ratio of break time for everyone. As Head Stoneworker I would have to spend it managing construction projects.

And we'd have basic apartments for everyone no doubt. Take forever to be able to offer any sort of dignified living space besides 5x5 meter rooms with domed ceilings. And if we send a vampire/Corai off to borrow/steal (respectively) a book with the secrets of life and death for us we'd be able to have an army of undead slaves to help do the crap jobs like mining and smoothing enormous areas. Just not the fun ones like engraving or masonry. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 14, 2012, 08:16:43 pm »

Eh, we'll just offer a set ratio of break time for everyone. As Head Stoneworker I would have to spend it managing construction projects.

And we'd have basic apartments for everyone no doubt. Take forever to be able to offer any sort of dignified living space besides 5x5 meter rooms with domed ceilings. And if we send a vampire/Corai off to borrow/steal (respectively) a book with the secrets of life and death for us we'd be able to have an army of undead slaves to help do the crap jobs like mining and smoothing enormous areas. Just not the fun ones like engraving or masonry. :P

Send a vampire, I cant get through a tower with TEN zombies, even when candy-clad legendary +5 adventure vampire with full 16 followers.

Siege it instead.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: April 14, 2012, 08:28:08 pm »

Vampires are undead, so you wouldn't need to worry about the zombies then. Necromancers are practically neighborly if you're a vampire.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 14, 2012, 08:30:14 pm »

Vampires are undead, so you wouldn't need to worry about the zombies then. Necromancers are practically neighborly if you're a vampire.
....Oh.

I just jotted down from memory of that attempt, probaly wasn't a vamp if your right.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 14, 2012, 08:31:47 pm »

Send a vampire, I cant get through a tower with TEN zombies, even when candy-clad legendary +5 adventure vampire with full 16 followers.
Play as a manamaid. Those things are brutal. I'll PM you a link if you'd like.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 214