_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1756 1757 [1758] 1759 1760 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686148 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26355 on: November 07, 2014, 01:47:31 pm »

Melt dat goo!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26356 on: November 07, 2014, 01:54:25 pm »

“Is this some kind of futuristic campfire? Neat!”
Soak up some heat from the toasty wall. Don't get burnt though.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26357 on: November 07, 2014, 02:43:13 pm »

Omega hails the humanoid.  "Are you a member of this crew?  If so, I recommend searching the other direction, as the other geniuses are repeatedly searching a wall, even if there used to be a door there.  Obviously things aren't the same."  Omega searches the corridors back towards the science lab and pod room, if those still exist.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26358 on: November 07, 2014, 02:53:52 pm »

Wander around looking for doors.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26359 on: November 07, 2014, 02:56:47 pm »

Step a bit further back from the wall. Don't breathe the fumes given off by the burning goo.

Probably pointing out the obvious here, but don't breathe those goo fumes.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26360 on: November 07, 2014, 03:15:52 pm »

Put on Helmet. Stay with Xan.

"Probably best to put any helmets on if you have one. If not, well, best to stay away from the wall."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26361 on: November 07, 2014, 04:21:03 pm »

((Huh... guess my pm didnt make it through... well thats no fun...))

Quit spooking him, turn and walk to the barracks.

Or the wall where the barracks used to be if thats the case.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 04:36:36 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26362 on: November 07, 2014, 06:04:02 pm »

Name: Eddie Gracerei
Appearance: Stoutish kinda guy, face that wouldn't stand out in a crowd (Because he's below head level), perpetually unshaven face with grizzled grey-black hair and dull brown eyes. Has a nervous tic in one eye, missing half his left earlobe.
Personal information: Eddie used to be a guy who was known by a guy known by a guy, etcetera. He was an illicit weapons salesman relying on a web of contacts to make sales, and a friend who "sourced" the goods. Then one day, his friend flat out vanished, and the supply of various small-arms and assault-style weaponry dried up. Attempting to find a new source got him caught by a police sting, and after a short gun battle he and his surviving crew were sentenced variously to life imprisonment, death, and HMRC service.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Arms-dealing, illegal firearms possession and manslaughter.
Stats:
STR: 2
DEX: 5
END: 5
CHA:1
INT: 2
WIL: 5

Skills:
Speech:0
Intuition:0    (+1 Merc bonus)
Handiwork:1.      (-1 Merc malus)
Con. Wep:3.   (+1 Merc bonus)
Uncon. Wep:1
Exo. Wep:0.   
Aux tech:0.     
Med tech:0.        (-1 Merc malus)

Profession: Mercenary

No suit.
No weapons.
No light.
No clue what's going on.

I spy a promising future.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 04:19:56 am by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26363 on: November 08, 2014, 03:57:15 am »

(You'll do fine!)

"I do not believe this is helping. The wall melting is promising however.

Write down intresting things happening, charge a medicinal bonus.

I'm here if anyone needs healing that isn't as worse as or worse then surgery.

Hai

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26364 on: November 09, 2014, 12:05:33 am »

Okay then. Guess they make the insides as strong as the outside. Try to melt a sphere about a quarter of a meter in diameter, over the warm patch I already made by increasing the temperature over time. But stop if I start to feel exhausted.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 08:08:21 pm by Pufferfish »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26365 on: November 09, 2014, 08:04:14 am »

"This is pretty, makes you feel all insignificant and shit."
"What, even more than usual?"
"Oh shut up. You know, I've been thinking that maybe this whole thing we've got going on here might not be working out."
"And you're just realizing this now?"

No sense in trying to stop a good trip. Just relax and take it all in.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26366 on: November 10, 2014, 01:56:46 pm »

Check if the briefing room door still exists, instead. Go inside, if so.

Process remainder of previous action.

You go inside the briefing room. It looks...well like it always has. Except for the fact that holo projector is projecting the image of an eyeball, rather then a planet.

The eye looks at you. It looks very similar to a human eye, but not quite right; the iris and pupil are too large, and the slightest bit oblong.

Melt dat goo!

The black goo puts up no resistance but burning it does nothing of value, at least as far as you can tell.

“Is this some kind of futuristic campfire? Neat!”
Soak up some heat from the toasty wall. Don't get burnt though.
I imagine you cooking a hotdog on a stick. Or making smores.

Omega hails the humanoid.  "Are you a member of this crew?  If so, I recommend searching the other direction, as the other geniuses are repeatedly searching a wall, even if there used to be a door there.  Obviously things aren't the same."  Omega searches the corridors back towards the science lab and pod room, if those still exist.

The pod room is the barracks and it's still there. Though there are no pods, just a blank wall. You do, however, find some naked guy laying on the ground in the middle of the room.

Wander around looking for doors.
You find the R&D door, still shut tight, as usual.

Step a bit further back from the wall. Don't breathe the fumes given off by the burning goo.

Probably pointing out the obvious here, but don't breathe those goo fumes.
"Don't breathe this."

Put on Helmet. Stay with Xan.

"Probably best to put any helmets on if you have one. If not, well, best to stay away from the wall."
"But will it blend?"

((Huh... guess my pm didnt make it through... well thats no fun...))

Quit spooking him, turn and walk to the barracks.

Or the wall where the barracks used to be if thats the case.

You join in the sport of staring at a naked man.

Name: Eddie Gracerei
Appearance: Stoutish kinda guy, face that wouldn't stand out in a crowd (Because he's below head level), perpetually unshaven face with grizzled grey-black hair and dull brown eyes. Has a nervous tic in one eye, missing half his left earlobe.
Personal information: Eddie used to be a guy who was known by a guy known by a guy, etcetera. He was an illicit weapons salesman relying on a web of contacts to make sales, and a friend who "sourced" the goods. Then one day, his friend flat out vanished, and the supply of various small-arms and assault-style weaponry dried up. Attempting to find a new source got him caught by a police sting, and after a short gun battle he and his surviving crew were sentenced variously to life imprisonment, death, and HMRC service.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Arms-dealing, illegal firearms possession and manslaughter.
Stats:
STR: 2
DEX: 5
END: 5
CHA:1
INT: 2
WIL: 5

Skills:
Speech:0
Intuition:0    (+1 Merc bonus)
Handiwork:1.      (-1 Merc malus)
Con. Wep:3.   (+1 Merc bonus)
Uncon. Wep:1
Exo. Wep:0.   
Aux tech:0.     
Med tech:0.        (-1 Merc malus)

Profession: Mercenary

No suit.
No weapons.
No light.
No clue what's going on.

I spy a promising future.
You are a naked man on the floor of the barracks.

The "Get Smart" theme is playing somewhere in the distance.

(You'll do fine!)

"I do not believe this is helping. The wall melting is promising however.

Write down intresting things happening, charge a medicinal bonus.

I'm here if anyone needs healing that isn't as worse as or worse then surgery.

You're so busy documenting the fact that basically nothing is happening that you barely notice someone butting up against the back of your legs and muttering about paradoxes. Hmm. You consider if turning around is advised...it's not real till you turn around...

"This is pretty, makes you feel all insignificant and shit."
"What, even more than usual?"
"Oh shut up. You know, I've been thinking that maybe this whole thing we've got going on here might not be working out."
"And you're just realizing this now?"

No sense in trying to stop a good trip. Just relax and take it all in.

You're drifting now, drifting closer to something. The sky is lit with countless suns, blindingly bright, like being trapped inside a firework as it detonates. You're falling towards something dark though, something planet sized, but seemingly orbiting nothing. The rest of the stars are spinning around you, drifting, but this object isn't moving an inch.

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26367 on: November 10, 2014, 02:04:51 pm »

"Paradoxes are quite fascinating indeed!"

Turn around and nod cordially at whatever there is, then proceed to write down interesting happenings.
Hai

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26368 on: November 10, 2014, 02:09:49 pm »

Go find some more spookiness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26369 on: November 10, 2014, 02:10:05 pm »

"Paradoxes are quite fascinating indeed!"

Turn around and nod cordially at whatever there is, then proceed to write down interesting happenings.
There's a sheep standing behind you, staring up at you with 7 eyes, its head framed by 7 horns.

"Oh then you're gonna love this." It says, head tilting quizzically to the left. "Because this is the beginning of something, the beginning of something that wouldn't have happened if not for this happening before it. Echoes eh?"
Pages: 1 ... 1756 1757 [1758] 1759 1760 ... 2101