Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 638

Author Topic: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]  (Read 691591 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: The small random questions thread [Talk about stuff I pretend to understand]
« Reply #1530 on: September 02, 2015, 04:35:11 pm »

I never really understood where that jerk meme come from. Not really helpful for the present question.

One thing to remember though, is that what specific dolphins pod will eat, and what technique they use vary even within a specie. So some dolphins might eat a swimming mouse while some others might not, although you could probably teach any dolphin to do so.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: The small random questions thread [Talk about stuff I pretend to understand]
« Reply #1531 on: September 02, 2015, 04:39:32 pm »

Probably because they engage in nonconsensual sex, while having enough social constructs that they ought to know better.
Few people care that ducks do it, because their stupid birds acting on instinct.
And people just don't know about cats.  Kinda sums up cats in a nutshell... They're adorable.  Don't look too closely.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: September 02, 2015, 04:42:24 pm »

How do you ascertain consent in a dolphin?

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: September 02, 2015, 04:47:30 pm »

I'd rather not go into more detail here, so this is what I'm talking about:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2009/05/13/dolphins_are_violent_predators_that_kill_their_own_babies.html
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: September 02, 2015, 04:57:38 pm »

Dolphins also were spotted tearing a head off a smaller fish to masturbate with the dead body of said fish. Yes, putting it right where head used to be.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: September 02, 2015, 07:38:49 pm »

Unassuming Van.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: September 02, 2015, 07:41:16 pm »

... name it Bay12? Maybe 21yaB. I like that better.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 02, 2015, 07:48:34 pm »

100% Croatian Honeypot
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 02, 2015, 07:49:24 pm »

Gladstone
She/they

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: September 02, 2015, 07:54:43 pm »

Dolphins also were spotted tearing a head off a smaller fish to masturbate with the dead body of said fish. Yes, putting it right where head used to be.

just like my fanfiction

But yeah, people that don't get why dolphins disgust me so much. Their death only nears.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:06:48 pm by Laptisen »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 02, 2015, 09:04:47 pm »

100% Croatian Honeypot

With the password
21yaB
Or not, since it needs to be 8 characters long. So, instead, I'll go with
Gladstone
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:06:29 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 02, 2015, 09:26:47 pm »

Why not name it "Yoink is amazing"?

For some reason my friends and I watched that video a while ago.
As well as a similar vid of an ape (I think?) doing unspeakable things to a green frog in a zoo, right in front of a school field trip. Oh and there was another dolphin video where it was trying to molest a female diver; I think we watched that when I mentioned how rape-y dolphins are and the others didn't believe me. :P
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:29:37 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: September 03, 2015, 02:15:52 am »

How can it do that? It doesn't have hands to hold the fish in place...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: September 03, 2015, 04:05:58 am »

If I remember correctly it was sort of pinned against the floor of the tank by its tormentor's bulk.
The smirk on that dolphin's face... I can't help but imagine it was an old hand flipper at such things.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 638