Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 111477 times)

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: BLADEFEST DEATHMATCH 9000 (Open to Anyone)
« Reply #660 on: October 09, 2013, 12:43:58 am »

RaNDM Respawns!
[4] He, on the other hand, is more lucky, and appears laying down next to GenMan on the Catwalk! He gets up wearily and goes over to watch the fight happening within the store!

"Oh hey, there's a fight happening within that store. How convenient that I am watching it without some narrative third-party commanding me to watch it."

"Nothing to say. Okay then."

Hide like my life depends on it.
[4 Vs. 1+1] Luckily, your life DOES depend on it, so, tossing down a smoke snap, you disappear! Well, sorta. You know where you are, but it doesn't seem anyone else does, including your Luchador Opponent! He seems confused, especially since his attack was foiled so easily by a simple smoke screen. Oh, and he just got hit by a fire extinguisher, thrown by that incredibly well-dressed guy on the sidelines.

...I hope that I can use fire-bending against that then.
Watch the fight, and make sure there are no illegal moves.
Then again, everything so far would technically be illegal...
[1] WOOOOOO! FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! In your excitement about the fight, you pull out your Fire Extinguisher and hurl it into the ring, knocking the Luchador to the ground. Which is probably an illegal move, actually.
How ironic.

Open the Fight with an Aerial Double Axe Handle with my Knife War Gauntlets and then proceed to pick him up and toss my opponent across the store
[1+1 Vs. 4] Charging at the little ninja dude, you slice with your rather large bladed weapon...glove...things...

But just as you are about to hit, a large smoke-screen goes up in front of your opponent! You cough and choke for a moment, before the smoke clears. However, when this happens, you can no longer find your opponent, and it confuse-SHIT.

At that moment you're knocked to the ground by a large, red, metal item! You feel quite dizzy, but not really blacking out just yet. You think you could probably move if you tried hard enough.

"Well that sucked."

I shout down at the luchador.

"Eh Seņor, he's in front of you! You better move faster than that!"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 11:26:14 pm by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Beware of Falling Catwalks (Open to Anyone)
« Reply #661 on: October 09, 2013, 06:54:41 am »

((The guy is the doll, right?))
((He was the doll. Now he's a life-sized shouty grey man.))
((Well, yes.))

"Hello there. How are you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 09, 2013, 10:36:20 am »

"FUCKING DANDY. NOW WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 09, 2013, 11:07:16 am »

"My name is Harold Dragovitch, and we are in...some kind of mall place. I'm not sure exactly, I wasn't paying that much attention past the point when I realized that this would be a good place to experiment.

"Which reminds me, I haven't done any of that yet..." Harold's eyes drift to May. "But I can't exactly do that now. Mind if I ask who you are?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 09, 2013, 12:04:56 pm »

"KARKAT VANTAS. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS A MALL."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 09, 2013, 01:35:29 pm »

"A bunch of different stores in one building."
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 09, 2013, 02:04:22 pm »

"SO LIKE A LARGE HIVE?

FUCK, WHATEVER. WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?"

He points to May.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 02:37:45 pm by Greenstarfanatic »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 09, 2013, 02:25:31 pm »

Harold shrugs.

"A girl who was fighting some others, and myself. I might use her as a subject or something, though, so I'd be...annoyed if you harmed her. Leave that to me."
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 09, 2013, 02:39:39 pm »

"WELL WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK I WON'T KILL YOU? DID YOU THINK OF THAT, SHITHEAD?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 09, 2013, 02:41:32 pm »

"I was hoping for some amount of cooperation between the two of us. After all, putting aside the obvious fact of how I allowed you to become that rather than burning in lava, there is still a large quantity of lava...and many others to kill. You can kill more if you cooperate than if you do not."
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 09, 2013, 03:04:08 pm »

"HEY, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY JOB HERE ISN'T TO KILL.

BUT FUCK IT, I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT.

BUT LET'S GET THIS ONE THING STRAIGHT FUCKASS, I'M NOT INDEBTED TO YOU OR ANYTHING."

He raises his Rainbow-Sickle to Harold's neck, as if to impose dominance in this situation. He scowls and puts his arms back to his sides.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 09, 2013, 03:32:50 pm »

"Fair enough. But if you don't want to kill, we don't need to kill; I was just making a guess about your personality based on the facts that you came with what looks like quite a formidable weapon and threatened to kill me on the...fifth sentence after becoming capable of moving and speaking on your own."

Examine the situation. For instance, are there people nearby? How about other non-lava-submerged areas? And, most importantly, is the lava rising, falling, or neither?
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 09, 2013, 03:53:05 pm »

The Lava is currently rising at the rate of 3 meters per turn, and you are 25 meters above the lava right now. The only person you could reach is May, with a group of people on a table tower in the middle of the lava flow, with everyone else up in that floating store next to the catwalks. The only Non-Submerged area on the ground is the table tower, which is, like, 10 meters above the ground. The Store is floating 40 meters above the ground.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 09, 2013, 04:05:26 pm »

"Hm...we may be in trouble in several minutes. Or maybe a few weeks? Time's felt off for a while...anyways, I don't suppose you can fly or anything like that?"
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 09, 2013, 07:33:39 pm »

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ANY FUCKING WINGS, ASSMUNCH?"
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 72