Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 210

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching  (Read 483668 times)

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching
« Reply #2565 on: May 21, 2013, 04:01:37 pm »

Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone, hold the mother-bucking phone!
This is kinda important, since the premise of the FoE war is that ponies have no knowledge of anything vaguely violence-y and are making it up as they go along. They must have at least a bit of knowledge about war.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Wurgel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: May 21, 2013, 05:48:26 pm »

I... I... I don't even... WHAT?!?!

Well, that's interesting.  Does she lay eggs?

can say it tomorrow. Im getting new nest boxes ready for tests.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: May 21, 2013, 07:01:31 pm »

I... I... I don't even... WHAT?!?!

What.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: May 21, 2013, 07:10:17 pm »

If that blank unicorn was converted from a chicken that could be the nest box the chicken claimed before it was transformed.

> Dryath made a script to destroy ammo of stack size 1.
Made a note of it. Useful for preventing bullet reuse at the very least.

> Is cave floater syndrome supposed to be survivable?
Yes. It may be too severe in its current form, so I'll take another look at it.

> Making toys from the salvage pool.
Huh...that's a problem. A rather large problem. Thanks for pointing it out...I may have to convert all major toy products into tools.

> While fiddling with my plants script again, I found that there is a bug in [PLANT:BERRY_SUN]. It has [REACTION_CLASS:PONY_POSH_LIVE_BOOZE] instead of [REACTION_CLASS:PONY_LIVE_BOOZE].
That's intentional. The biofuel reaction should only use low-quality alcohol.

> Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone, hold the mother-bucking phone!
I would expect ponies to have some knowledge of war, given their proximity to griffons, changelings, and other violence-prone creatures. It's large-scale, industrialized war that really upended the status-quo in the FoE universe.
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: May 21, 2013, 07:12:22 pm »

> Pony Eggs
That's amusing, but Pinkie Pie laid an egg when she was a chicken too. And a dragon egg at that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cot5aQ7whRw
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: May 21, 2013, 07:44:26 pm »

> Pony Eggs
That's amusing, but Pinkie Pie laid an egg when she was a chicken too. And a dragon egg at that.
Yes, but that is Pinkie. What she does is not something that should be counted as something ponies in general can do.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: May 21, 2013, 07:47:47 pm »

>> Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone, hold the mother-bucking phone!
>I would expect ponies to have some knowledge of war, given their proximity to griffons, changelings, and other violence-prone creatures. It's large-scale, industrialized war that really upended the status-quo in the FoE universe.
Which, given that Twilight is asking about a huge future war, is what I'm questioning. They know of the possibility of such a war occurring. I'm talking about knowledge of war, not violence.
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: May 21, 2013, 07:49:24 pm »

> Pony Eggs
Yes, but that is Pinkie. What she does is not something that should be counted as something ponies in general can do.
I think that we should have the triple balloon CM caste be able to lay eggs and randomly get speed:0 briefly.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: May 21, 2013, 07:51:57 pm »

>I would expect ponies to have some knowledge of war, given their proximity to griffons, changelings, and other violence-prone creatures. It's large-scale, industrialized war that really upended the status-quo in the FoE universe.
Which, given that Twilight is asking about a huge future war, is what I'm questioning. They know of the possibility of such a war occurring. I'm talking about knowledge of war, not violence.
Well, what do you think ruined the castle in the everfree? Or what the nightmare wars were?

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: May 21, 2013, 07:53:27 pm »

Well, what do you think ruined the castle in the everfree? Or what the nightmare wars were?
Well, they mention WSD, so we can assume there has been nothing recent, at least.

evillevi

• Bay Watcher
  • Love Boat murder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: May 22, 2013, 03:11:52 am »

I'm sorry if this is very newbish but how does one install this mod? I'm new to modding in general.

I have the FOE mod on my desktop and staring at it won't tell me how to get it to work. Any help will be very appreciated

Please and thank you
Love Boat murder

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: May 22, 2013, 03:40:39 am »

> I think that we should have the triple balloon CM caste be able to lay eggs and randomly get speed:0 briefly.
I vote no. I object to castes based directly on mane 6 (well, "she embodies the EP nature kinda is, but that one works) and you just can't make an equivalent of Pinkie Pie.

> I'm sorry if this is very newbish but how does one install this mod? I'm new to modding in general.
I don't understand the question. You download it, download the WINE version of Dwarf Therapist separately, extract both to some directories, say ~/games/df/foe/ and ~/games/df/dt, then run both. What's there not to know? Oh yes and remember to use "Generate World with Advanced Parameters"->EQUESTRIA.
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

evillevi

• Bay Watcher
  • Love Boat murder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: May 23, 2013, 02:14:34 am »

> I'm sorry if this is very newbish but how does one install this mod? I'm new to modding in general.
I don't understand the question. You download it, download the WINE version of Dwarf Therapist separately, extract both to some directories, say ~/games/df/foe/ and ~/games/df/dt, then run both. What's there not to know? Oh yes and remember to use "Generate World with Advanced Parameters"->EQUESTRIA.

I had a facepalm moment when I realized that the mod is pre-packaged.... Thanks for the help at any rate. Wouldn't have figure it out without it
Love Boat murder

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: May 26, 2013, 03:52:49 pm »

I was probably fated to like FoE. I can remember the days when my younger sisters would persuade (read: bribe and/or blackmail) me to play MLP with them. My ponies always ended up retrofitting my Rescue Heroes toys into weapons and going on a heroic assault against the cat. Double ironic in that, if I remember correctly, my general was a member of the Apple family.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: May 27, 2013, 11:55:02 am »

Sorry for the lack of reports on the progress of the mod. A series of events in real life distracted me from modding for the past week. After such an extended time away from the mod it's taken me longer to put together a list of developmental goals.

I may be receptive towards outside assistance on future updates, though at the moment I'm confident I can release something by this weekend.

Thank you all for your patience.
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 210