Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 74

Author Topic: 25 Days of Christmas MEGA GIVEAWAY: Check to see if you won something!  (Read 119573 times)

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Days of Christmas MEGA GIVEAWAY, Back Again!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 04:38:10 am »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maunoir
I've got like 8 to 12 games to give away, some of them which were not claimed after last year's Christmas give-away. I'll post a list soon.
I read the rules, and I will surely try to win some of the available games. :)

@bucket
We usually use random.org to determine the winner(s).
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 04:47:22 am »

I would like to give away 4 copys of dont starve :)

also once the Christmas sales start i promised my self i would buy a couple of the bundles amounting to 50 games so i will have that at some point as well
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 04:56:30 am by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 04:54:29 am »

Has it been a year already? Bravo on you for organizing this again. I'll donate something cool when I decide what to donate.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 05:50:28 am »

I have one giftable copy of Humble Indie Bundle (for Android) 4, which (in addition to the android versions) includes steam keys for:
(must all go together)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Eufloria
Swords & Soldiers HD
Cogs
Splice
Machinarium
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Zen Bound 2

EDIT: Rules read but not after any games (for now), just donating.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:05:15 am by Thief^ »
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 08:03:39 am »

Put me up for that Humble Indie Bundle,Civilization 5 and Don't Starve.
Steam profile here.I thank the entire Bay12 community for all the great things done.Read them rules
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:17:49 am by Xeron »

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 08:23:32 am »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/metalax/
Already read the rules.

Signing up for

Borderlands GOTY Edition
EDGE

A few games I can contribute to this years giveaway already, there will likely be more later, particularly once the winter sale starts.

Steam gift copies

• Trainz™ Simulator 12
  • Braid

Steam keys

• Gish
  • SpaceChem
  • Cortex Command
  • Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid - combined key
  • Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans)
  • Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves, Steel Storm, Atom Zombie Smasher)

Desura keys

• Towns
  • Wyv and Keep
  • Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans, Cortex Command - may also include World of Goo, Penumbra: Overture, Lugaru HD, Samorost 2 from the first bundle)
  • Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans, Cortex Command)
  • Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves, Steel Storm, Atom Zombie Smasher)
  • Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor)
  • Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (Frozen Synapse, TRAUMA, SpaceChem)

OnLive keys

• Trine
  • Osmos
  • Braid

Bundle contents are based on this list, so they should be accurate but no guarantees.

Not too fussed on what days for which games other than the bundles going first so that if someone wins one they can be removed from the list for individual games that were in that bundle.

Also Webadict, once it get's to december 1st and after, when you update the signed up list in the 3rd post can you also post a copy of it in the thread so it is easier to spot any late entries before I do the draws.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 08:32:33 am »

Metalax: You're not supposed to give the steam, desura or onlive keys from humble bundle directly to someone else, you're supposed to give a complete bundle giftcode: Quote humble's download page: "All keys are for your personal use only". Though I'll leave it up to others here as to whether it gets allowed. At least don't give all three out separately from the same bundle...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:39:06 am by Thief^ »
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 08:33:29 am »

We really do need a better outlet for these DOTA keys...I think everyone who wants a key here has one.
And those who don't have one don't want them?

What the hell, I'll sign up just to make the demand match the offer more closely. Plus Civ 5 because that's the only game that I don't have that remotely interests me.

In turn, I'll offer whatever games for a combined value of up to 15$...€... whatever, of the winner's choice. Rules read.

E:
Analogue: A Hate Story
Civ 5
Geneforge Saga
They Bleed Pixels
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:22:49 am by Darvi »

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 09:03:58 am »

Also i will give away 2 copys of " the banner saga " as well

So

Steam keys:

Dont starve x4

The banner saga x2
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 09:12:35 am »

All I have that's giftable at the moment is two Dota 2 keys :/

I'll put them up either way, and currently I won't be signing up for anything, I'm only gonna enter if I'm actually gonna play what I enter for.

My Steam
Shoes...

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 09:25:21 am »

I wish I had a credit card to be able to buy donatables, but what with my family name being a hot, negative topic over where I live, I really can't contribute anything. :/

Steam Account Get/Read the Rules
Sign me up for both Amnesia: TTD and Borderlands GOTY, if you wish.

E: Adding Recettear to the list, if it's allowed.

E2: Could I sign up for Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery, Humble Introversion Bundle, Payday: The Heist and Binding of Issac + Soundtrack? For the sake of consistency, I also acknowledge to have read the rules.

E3:Now also considering Terraria too. Have never acquired an official copy, sadly for me. :/

E4:Adding Rome: Total War to the list.

E5:Adding Audio Surf from Japa and Don't Starve from ScriptWolf (x4) to my list.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:39:00 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 10:01:40 am »

Sorry, the rules aren't clear. How are winners decided? Just picked from a hat...?
They are to be given out randomly. I use random.org, but feel free to use what makes you happy!

Metalax: You're not supposed to give the steam, desura or onlive keys from humble bundle directly to someone else, you're supposed to give a complete bundle giftcode: Quote humble's download page: "All keys are for your personal use only". Though I'll leave it up to others here as to whether it gets allowed. At least don't give all three out separately from the same bundle...
Hmm... I do agree on the multiple codes for the same thing. Also, I believe that Towns, 3079, and Wyv and Keep are all part of the same bundle. And I didn't think Humble Bundle had OnLive codes. I'll see what I can do about it.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 10:04:24 am »

I didn't think Humble Bundle had OnLive codes.
It did for Humble 2/3 (Osmos/Braid) and Humble Frozenbyte / Frozen Synapse (Trine).
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:09:56 am by Thief^ »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 10:07:28 am »

I didn't think Humble Bundle had OnLive codes.
It did for Humble 3 and Humble Frozen Synapse.
The more you know.

Thanks for pointing those out, at least. I don't care about the rules (He is free to hand out the Steam codes separate from the actual download), but more the fact that they are from the same bundle.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 10:11:43 am »

I just think it's rude to hand out the onlive, steam and desura keys to different people from one bundle purchase...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:14:53 am by Thief^ »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 74