Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961865 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1830 on: January 26, 2013, 03:16:07 am »

Nooooooooo my points  :'(

repeat on new target.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #1831 on: January 26, 2013, 04:14:44 am »

You forgot to write that a new guy appeared. Although I think you added them to the list at the end.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: January 26, 2013, 04:40:26 am »

((shiiiit))
Go to tamara and ask if I can take up the newly vacated bodyguard position if violence ensues say cainthalsaz rothon
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: January 26, 2013, 05:02:53 am »

Tamara had a bodyguard?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: January 26, 2013, 05:03:10 am »

((Did I get in?))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: January 26, 2013, 05:17:37 am »

No he put akingsquest's character back in... after exploding his head a few turns agi... it might be a typo

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: January 26, 2013, 06:11:42 am »

((Yeah, his lungs were crushed and then his head exploded.))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: January 26, 2013, 06:48:15 am »

No that was another character
Bobo and susan exploded because they werent posting

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: January 26, 2013, 01:11:14 pm »

+1 to will

"Hahaha, that was... Oh, shit, I really killed him, didn't I? Well, I guess it wasn't any worse than what Steve would have done to him. Speaking of which, Steve, no hard feelings, right? Here, to make it up, I'll give you something a little more fun than that rock that you've been beating people with."

Cause the bones in Steve's fingers to grow into long, razor-sharp claws.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:44:04 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: January 26, 2013, 02:00:13 pm »

"Time to break copyright law."

Activate mark. Words.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: January 26, 2013, 02:42:21 pm »

Well damn. Enjoy your 1 point.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: January 26, 2013, 02:49:43 pm »

Yeah but the guy im no longer going to attack has a whole bidy mark that i bet you anything will tutn him into either fire or arcane energy...
Oh, you.

Fuck fuck fuck! He knows! Well, I did kind of use nothing but fire for a really long time before now.

Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: January 26, 2013, 03:46:36 pm »

((The nose was Tamaras body guard & tamara put him out of his crushed kung misery with a blood staff assisted head-splosion.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: January 26, 2013, 03:57:11 pm »

((shiiiit))
Go to tamara and ask if I can take up the newly vacated bodyguard position if violence ensues say cainthalsaz rothon

"If you want to protect me, that's... very nice of you... I'll repay the favor however I can..."

((shiiiit))
if violence ensues

"I might have a... lot of pool, but I'm not going to kill anyone except Null and anyone who tries to explode my spine. Which... was really scary, actually."

Shyly slink away from anyone covered in blood, which is nearly everyone. Even myself.
When in a secluded enough spot, rest and wait for more mana to come back.
"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to get my Pool so high... I'll likely never use it beyond... oh, 6 words..."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: January 26, 2013, 05:31:13 pm »

((My pleasure, hopefully my tenure will be longer than that of the previous applicant))
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 435