Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962334 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Casually walk up to the flame skeleton. Activate my tattoo. Tap shoulder. Word(s)
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Silica has 0 in everything other than potency and channeling, I recommend we get someone else to do the shooting. Assuming my little experiment works, we'll be able to get Derm and the others to meet us without using meta-knowledge.))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 06:56:44 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

((I would be willing to man the guns as i have 1 point in dex, just dont ask me to pilot the damn thing))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

+1 channelling.

Say Clo-caltel Rothon Shareeb Sshasal Contallthelthel

I'm assuming Combat has ended and thus my pool is auto filling to full again, and thus I have five words to use.

If not, take out Sshasal.

If I did this right, I should get something veeeery interesting.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:07:34 am by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Anyone want to make me an electric control weapon?  I can trade my booster word for it.  If I was smart I would have gotten pool from that point for the third I needed to make it, but eh.

Grab mace and enter the no-sign building.

Also, I love how my status says "Dies instantly if reverts to human."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure, let me get to you first though.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

A dagger (ergo Rothon Hobitaeaod Zerth) would probably be best since my clockwork mace is awesome and I could hold that in my offhand.  Thanks!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I already had the words but ok.
Holding a small copper knife of control though. With my Alloy Copper/steel axe. I could potentionally launch it with my mind.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Glassco grumbles behind his mask, happily watching the tiny chest plates sail off. "Fucking chest plates. Who needs 'em? Not the guy who got turned into one, that's for sure. Bloody useless things." He retrieves his steel spear if possible and sighs, removing his mask to pinch his brow for a moment, then returning it. "Alright, where to next John? I'm getting tired of this place, already died once today, don't quite fancy dying again. At least not in the same place. Or within an hour of the last. Or ever really, but I have a feeling this will be unpleasantly often."
I'll continue the assault, using words.
"Ah, you seem busy. Hm, fair enough. Come find me when you're ready then." Glassco shrugs, and moves towards the path. He tries to see if there are any other ways down beyond either the cliffs or the path, but doesn't yet go down the path, the cliff, nor if he finds another path down that either. Also, words.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-Accidental Double Post of Shame Snip-

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

Kin explores the village some more. He will enter the first interesting building he stumbles upon. Should he meet with other pitchfork wielding villagers with the same or similar disposition as the previous ones he'll try to talk to them first but if that won't work, Garstopit. Garstopit 'em all.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone got the word for  antibiotics? I'm dying from sepsis here!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turning yourself into another material might work... We really need to figure out some healing spells that don't require turning yourself into something that doesn't bleed.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Turning yourself into another material might work... We really need to figure out some healing spells that don't require turning yourself into something that doesn't bleed.
((Well, mayby Karenthar Hobitaeaod, but that would require a good will roll to do decently. There's probably something circle-related that allows you to heal yourself or others.))

"Hah. They won't get me now."

Walk up to the man while winding up my sword. Activate it and stab his brain with it.

Do you get points from people that aren't strictly hostile?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:47:14 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Do you get points from people that aren't strictly hostile?

I know one way to find out!
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 435