Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958601 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

Not just Moria, I think. I don't remember. It's been a while.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Well, looks like someone might be home..."

Walk up to the house with smoke coming from the chimney, and stand a few yards away from the door while having floating torch rap on it. If nobody opens it, the cautiously head inside. Use the serpent to defend myself from all attacks.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

((Admittedly I'm more curious as to who is going to do the grabbing in this sword-human relationship.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

((Admittedly I'm more curious as to who is going to do the grabbing in this sword-human relationship.))
((*trollface*))
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Zoth-Hareth is sentience...

((Thank you! I really want that word. I've just been making my list of known words based off since I started playing... which is when the open world type deal happened. Btw, what does Pouerstol do anyways?))

Anyways I can kill animals or mutant variety of animals. I can get points from those.... which was what i was hoping to deal with... but then again, animals are probably a lot more dangerous then people... well normal non-magic people.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

I dunno, those villagers fucked thrakor up pretty bad.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zoth-Hareth is sentience...

((Thank you! I really want that word. I've just been making my list of known words based off since I started playing... which is when the open world type deal happened. Btw, what does Pouerstol do anyways?))

Anyways I can kill animals or mutant variety of animals. I can get points from those.... which was what i was hoping to deal with... but then again, animals are probably a lot more dangerous then people... well normal non-magic people.))
Pouerstol is MindSpeak(or thought), in its most simplest of forms. No one has experimented too much with Pg4 words; so it's true potential is not yet realized... I wanna put it in something sentient myself, to see if it has any extraneous effects.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

There's a lot of good stuff in page four.  The trick is figuring out how to use it properly.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

[Wonder what happens if you use the sentience word on yourself. Does another mind now inhabit your body, or nothing since you are already sentient? I'm thinking the latter is more likely.]

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Try it on your foot and see if it starts talking back to you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

[I'd rather not, but if it gives me any lip I can make it fall in line though. Probability of trying: 30%]

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

Forward! To battle!

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

[I'd rather not, but if it gives me any lip I can make it fall in line though. Probability of trying: 30%]

You could always try to add in something nice while you're at it. Maybe the ability to shoot halberds made of acid out of your foot's eyes. That would be fun.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

CYLINDER halberds made of acid.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((You know what might be fun to do (and more easily done)? How about combining weapon spells together? Like... Contallthelthel Zothelthcaon Adamenstiar? If what i think will happen is you'd up with something like a double bladed weapon that acts like a bow made out of crystal. Short and long range all in one. I wish I had the pool to make that happen though.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 435