Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958620 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Oh man, I bet I know how to do a really awesome spell now, but sadly I lack the third pool point I need.

Oh well, more SCIENCE to be done!

"Wonder what the difference between that and that other word is?"

Cast more magic.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

"Waaaaat. Yeah, no. Fuck that."

Go around the giant, and sprint doen the path.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

It's like a mini Mass Driver!

Now if I could build the Grinder Blade...

Test fire bow and glasstip arrow at a wall, then attempt to find a convinent way to hold all this equipment.

Find a monster area and kill stuff, or go get pissed at the bar if that fails.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Finally, armor!
Put on the helmet, then say Adamenstiar Donbel. Hope it works THIS time.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Find a ninja costume, preferably with lots of different bits I can enchant seperately.  Take off my clockwork gauntlets, and put the costume on.  Cast spell on the hood.

"Yeah, I knew that would happen.  Aside from your sudden intellect, notice anything new about yourself?  Oh, while we're here, feel free to grab some clothes."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

"Heh, looks like a nice enough guy."

Say "Taroth Hobitaeaod", put my hand on the stone and will it to fill the doorway to shut it off so nobody can come upstairs. Use my remaining pool point to say "Rothon".

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

((Plastic? PLASTIC?! And it's orange? So many bad memories are starting to surface in my mind.))

Kin search around the clothing shop after an exquisite hat. Then he leave the store after saying a word. Next building.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"This isn't looking good. Caltalleth Shorbitael."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

((Plastic? PLASTIC?! And it's orange? So many bad memories are starting to surface in my mind.))
[TRANSPARENT ORANGE CHAINSAW!]

"Shit, that didn't work, uh, uh, shit, uh... I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT SOMETHING, ITS PROBABLY STUPID BUT I'M OUT OF IDEAS! HOLD ON TO SOMETHING, AND BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Glassco points at John, then at the fallen cloth wall, saying words.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

Go explore the mountain.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Search the town for something to accomplish. Words.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

[TRANSPARENT ORANGE CHAINSAW!]
((Oooh, that's an idea I'm gonna take. Anyone wanna share the clockwork word, saw or similar and maybe a chain word? =] ))

Edit: ((Not that I would be able to make it immediately.))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Clo-Caltel is clockwork.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #3238 on: March 22, 2013, 05:21:18 pm »

And then you appear, along with a lot of other people you don't know, in a room. The room is fairly normal, a nice square affair with red walls, smooth stone floors, wooden columns in the corners and a simple but elegant gold trim. The only things that keep this place from being a lovely breakfast nook are the enormous pulsating magic circle on the floor and the Eight mummified dead guys in yellow robes sitting around it, their hands still clasped in prayer.   

There's only one door out of here and it's right in front of you.

((Is this the starting area Piecewise was refering to?  If so has anything changed in the room?  If not where is the starting position?))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 05:39:48 pm by luvmonke »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

That's it.  It's worth noting that magic doesn't work in that room.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 435