Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962093 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Twist the key

"Wus' this now?"
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Not giving up a five pool. um. -1 to... awareness.

"Dammit!"

Quick, run outside- wait.

Cut my palm on the booky room alter.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Thrakor regards the man on the bridge.  Well, he wasn't attacking.

"Hello, good sir!  My name is Thrakor.  What can you tell me of this area?

Converse.  If murder happens, murder back with Rothon Shael.

((It is nice having a murder spell I don't mind sharing.))

"HUEHUEHUE"
procceed outside of the temple,and try to cast "Karenthar Aels Gars"

That spell was a lot of fun.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Hm... So my idea won't work. I just made iron that controls nothing.... if I had a third word then I could make iron that controls iron.... hm... well until then, best to equip myself before experimenting some more.

Say "Clo-caltel Zothelthcaon" with an image for a crossbow in my mind.

((Wait... is crossbow and bow two seperate words or do both come the same word?))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

I got my crossbow using "clockwork bow" so im gonna say they are the same word.

head out of town and say words, if attacked use my crossbow on my attacker and have my gigantic minion punt them... unless they are made of a dangerous or sharp substance in which case have it throw a large rock or small tree at them.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:56:44 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile

I wonder if there is something down here that the others couldn't find..
*Saurinae digs around in the basement and attempts to understand the rat*
((Does anyone know a spell that would let me see though my rat's eyes?))
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

Goddamnit. What's the sword word? Also, am I mistaken in my assumption tha Shareeb is staff?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Experiment with more Runic Magic

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Goddamnit. What's the sword word? Also, am I mistaken in my assumption tha Shareeb is staff?

Shareeb isn't staff, I'll tell you that much.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Shareeb is steel, Contallthelthel is sword, and Shubha is staff.))
Investigate thumping noise. If attacked, tackle assailant.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

"...Fuck. Oh well, he'll be back soon. Hopefully. Darn fickle magic, not doing things in ways they aren't meant to." Glassco ho-hummed to himself as he turned his attention back to the stone floor. He moves the cloth wall out of the way if necessary, but ponders. "Damn... What now? Gotta get this thing in the air somehow... Eh, John will be back soon, I think, we can just try again. In the mean time, why not do some testing?" Glassco rubbed his hands together and says words, separately, away from both the stone sloped floor, and the cloth wall so as to not spark a potential fire. If John is to indeed return and do reattempt the mark, activate it when he finishes, or grab onto him if he starts floating again so as to not go through all that again.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:01:24 pm by Xanmyral »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Silica examines her surroundings and then says "Zerth Clo-caltel"
((I'll probably start supplying non-hostile PCs with weapons soon. I'm trying to make a throwing knifesaw right now.))
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:41:45 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I'd like to see some 9+ results with clockwork.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Id like to see a 9+ on an enlarged levitating clockwork cylinder

*cough* flying submarine*cough*
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((I forgot to add this to my previous post, but I am a bit confused as to where everything is right now. Where are all those clothes located for example?))

Daniel turns to leave and sees that someone followed him upstairs.

"Oh! Hello! Are you new here like I am? I'm kinda lost about where I have to go, but you're welcome to come with me if you want. Maybe we can help each other?"

To the book shrine and cut my finger over the bowl. Then head outside and do MAGIC!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 08:13:48 am by Zako »
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 435