Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961809 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((I have 45 known words plus 3 I'm not sure about. Thats mostly all from after the shift from the arena. Though it's got enough to get by. Oh and thanks for the words to those who gave them out.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

43 words, and yet if I HAD to, I could nuke everything. Funny how life works out.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Funny how with clockwork, we can create chainswords, drills, time-distortion blades, repeating crossbows, burst fire crossbows, pneumatic knives and gauss-assisted directed-energy weapons yet we still have no idea how to make a clock.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

43 words, and yet if I HAD to, I could nuke everything. Funny how life works out.

((Nuking everything is hardly a useful ability, to tell the truth. Any schmuck can go around and thoughtlessly nuke everything. It's the least fun of all methods of destruction due to a certain lack of finesse. Just say "Kallth Conth" and all your troubles will be solved. All of them. But would that be fun?))

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Funny how with clockwork, we can create chainswords, drills, time-distortion blades, repeating crossbows, burst fire crossbows, pneumatic knives and gauss-assisted directed-energy weapons yet we still have no idea how to make a clock.))

(('Hancal Clo-caltel' or 'Clo-caltel Hancal' and think about a fob watch))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

(('Hancal Clo-caltel' or 'Clo-caltel Hancal' and think about a fob watch))
You realize without a foem word that will just summon a bunch of parts and a lump of silver right?
Your better off using something like clockwork wheel...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

((Would lightning attacks against Thrakor's head give him back parts of his body? Or maybe even all of it? Not that I know the lightning word.))

I doubt it.  However, should I get a pool point any time soon, I'm going to make a lighting control weapon.  Should I need more "raw material" to remake my body, I'll just cast lighting spells and use them as component parts.  Failing that, I could always make a lighting golem and graft my head on to that.

Now that I think of it, that would be pretty banging.  Also fraught with peril, but banging.

((Nuking everything is hardly a useful ability, to tell the truth. Any schmuck can go around and thoughtlessly nuke everything. It's the least fun of all methods of destruction due to a certain lack of finesse. Just say "Kallth Conth" and all your troubles will be solved. All of them. But would that be fun?))

Black holes are cooler than nukes.

Toaster, after sprinting up to the second floor, points a finger at null and shouts his words. A point of darkness barely the size of a pea, fires from his fingertip toward Null. It makes it about half way across the arena before it activates.
[Tamara str:1-1]
[Larry str:3]
[Edison str:6]
[Thrakor str:5+1]
[Null str:4+1]

The suction of the point of vacuum is so great, so all encompassing that anyone on the first three levels is immediately struggling not to be pulled into it. Edison, Thrakor and Null stand their ground, while Larry goes flying off the third floor and lands on the first, unhurt because of his gooey composition. Unfortunately for Tamara, being the weak, low weight thing she is, she gets sucked in almost instantly, like a pigeon into a jet turbine. 

[Null dex:5+4]
[Null str:5+1]

Before the singularity can get very much farther, null hurls his sword at it and, with a deafening pop, the vacuum vanishes. The sword falls to the ground on the first level.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I wonder whether enchanting yourself into a blackhole would be practical, because if you can move, then you could walk up to an enemy and absorb them.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

That had crossed my mind.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I really hope there is a "delay" modifier word. That could, hopefully, reduce the suicide/teamkill potential of blackholes.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Head down to the raider cages.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Hmmm... that gives me an idea.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Oh... Fuck!

Enraged, pull out sword and prepare to counterstrike any of the crows ballsy enough to swoop again, but don't use it's superdash.
Damned birds... Why are they so angry anyway?
"Hey, if anyone can hear me? I could really use some help!"
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

"Don't worry! Everything's under control! I'll hit these blasted birds with this here stick!" Jixiu shouts as he sprints down the path towards Sayna, waving his staff around like a bloody idiot... or Mad Scientist. Both work just as well, really.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 435