Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961642 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

"Ahhh... Excellent. Everything is proceeding according to plan. The time has come. For centuries I have waited to emerge from the shadows and now I will make myself known! But first, I need power." After rambling on like a complete idiot for a few more minutes about his plans and how they were going along nicely to no-one in particular, Octo gave some blood to the altar of Sha-calun the Everflame and several cliches later went outside and raised his arms purposefully. "Ancient spirit of evil, transform the power of my words into Fluffy, the ever moving!"

Give some blood to the Everflame God. Then go outside and say "Harialltontal Aels Karenthar Zzeralthonth Zoth-Hareth Hobitaeaod" while thinking of a cheetah (but a fluffy little kitten is fine too).

((Let's see if these words work like I think they do.))

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah, the taste of a freshly harvested soul. Truly there is nothing sweeter."
Plus one to Channelling.
Find Raiders. Kill Raiders.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 05:24:02 pm by Nahere »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Leave the altar room, and go to the Altar of Nul-Shael.
Inspect room

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

((Did you just turn me into a plan-crystal man? Daaaamn. This rune is epic. Page 1 of runes is elements, right?))

"Whoa. Only one thing could make this even better."

Say "Clo-caltel Ku-karua Gathel-Lereth" and head out to the clothing place. Don't forget to pick up my sword, of course.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 06:28:18 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Yes and yes, have fun :)
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"Feel like I'm forgettin' somethin'. Bah, I kin make a new one."

Walk toward the Sha-Calun the Everflame shrine.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

Jixiu runs down the path to the guy with the shot-bow and Sayna.
"Hello... there! Whew! Man... *pant*... I'm outta shape. Mind... If I... Join?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

"Uh... sure I guess... unless you plan on giving me a haircut... er... well I don't got hair anymore... so uh.... just don't try killing me."
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Ah, handy."

Runes.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

Jixu gives... whatever his name is a thumbs up, then puts his hands on his knees and tries to catch his breath. "Wonderful... weather... we're having."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"I hate all of you!"

Kill with electric eyebeams!

Also, you have me at 1/2 pool.  Since I didn't actually cast last turn, shouldn't I be 2/2?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:28:09 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Resist urge to salivate over awesome shotgun crossbow. Offer the man the glass shatter-bolts as compensation.

"These are glass-tipped arrows... I'm sure that, with that kind of firepower, these things could be downright cruel.

Clo-caltel Chall-thel Hamashalia Jubhal-helth.

Slightly sciencing!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

"Aye captain!" Glassco does thus.
"So, what did ja see up, high in the sky anyhow? Before you died, that is. You must of got a good look at the surroundings or saw something interestin'! Now that we're officially sailors of the sky, having a goal beyond killing the seven might be interestin'! Maybe, I dunno, a mountain to see, an ocean to cross over, a rich town to plunder? Hah, like pirates. But in the sky! Sky pirates!"

[May or may not go Ahab over giant electrical sky whale. Signs point to may.]

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Resist urge to salivate over awesome shotgun crossbow. Offer the man the glass shatter-bolts as compensation.

"These are glass-tipped arrows... I'm sure that, with that kind of firepower, these things could be downright cruel.

Clo-caltel Chall-thel Hamashalia Jubhal-helth.

Slightly sciencing!

"Oh sweet thanks. These look like they will be fun to use. I noticed you like my shotbow. I can try to make one for if you have an idea on how to make my robe into some useful armor." *Looks over to the panting guy* "You too as well."
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

((Sanya isn't a dude, bro. Also, join the SCIENCE TEAM because I don't know but you'd be helping us help you help us all.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 435