Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958651 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: The turn of suicides.
« Reply #3660 on: April 02, 2013, 08:48:27 am »

Clo-Caltel Thaltelsho Gars
Stab the OnyxJew!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 08:53:02 am by javierpwn »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: April 02, 2013, 09:20:14 am »

Sorry harry, i was almost convinced to walk away but then you went and mentioned point distribution :-/

It was probably the best choice you could have made. My PM'd action was for Tod-2A to tackle you while I would say the words "Kallth Conth". Not to mention that this lets me write up another Tod, with more channeling this time at the expense of awareness!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3662 on: April 02, 2013, 09:32:42 am »

((Well, I'm already in a house in the village doing science, so I guess I'll team up with ya. I don't think I know much that you don't know already tough. Altough I AM comfortable just staying here and doing nice shit. Heh, mayby we could just summon stone and a stone control staff and make a huge stone palace or guard tower. Mayby even with convenient shops or something. In short, I don't have much to offer but a +1 to pot rolls and 3 pool.))
((Oh, you just gave me an excellent idea. Why make a simple tower when you can do so much more? But that's for later, when we either get some will or someone with will. Right now though, just standing around and trying stuff is good enough for me.

So, let us celebrate the formation of team "We need a slogan name!". I'll give you my word list and cast any 6 pool spell you desire (if you agree to share any knowledge you obtain/have obtained of course), once I get down there.))

"This place has outlived its usefulness. Time to move on. But first, something for defense and mobility."

Say "Shaazeshelial Zorhalth Adamenstiar Aels Harialltontal Zzers".
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:35:02 am by Parisbre56 »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: April 02, 2013, 10:51:28 am »

"Hrmm. A plain wooden staff would be nice."

If I recieve a staff, head out of the room and give it a few test swings.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: April 02, 2013, 11:30:07 am »

Why is all the failures I have 2? Really weird.
Say Adamenstiar Dontalthelielio. Wander temple, looking for interesting things that don't look dangerous, like shiny stuff.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: April 02, 2013, 11:38:00 am »

((Well, I'm already in a house in the village doing science, so I guess I'll team up with ya. I don't think I know much that you don't know already tough. Altough I AM comfortable just staying here and doing nice shit. Heh, mayby we could just summon stone and a stone control staff and make a huge stone palace or guard tower. Mayby even with convenient shops or something. In short, I don't have much to offer but a +1 to pot rolls and 3 pool.))
((Oh, you just gave me an excellent idea. Why make a simple tower when you can do so much more? But that's for later, when we either get some will or someone with will. Right now though, just standing around and trying stuff is good enough for me.

So, let us celebrate the formation of team "We need a slogan name!". I'll give you my word list and cast any 6 pool spell you desire (if you agree to share any knowledge you obtain/have obtained of course), once I get down there.))

((Alright. I hope our formats match somewhat, since my .txt file is just a copy of the book in the OP with descriptions behind it. *officialesquehandshake*))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #3666 on: April 02, 2013, 12:16:50 pm »

Retreat, then will a giant thallid to begin growing. Order my current thallid to begin collecting Rocks, which will be used to cover the giant thallid, giving it a skin of stone.

Also, is there any way to redistribute points? I want to ditch channeling and potency for more will, dex, and speed.

edit- Also, I think you forgot to bump my successes again.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:22:24 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: April 02, 2013, 12:19:56 pm »

[Dying would do it, not sure if there is a non-lethal way to do such however.  Hm... Park your stuff in a place you can quickly get to, take a running leap off the cliff? You'll lose a point from your covenant, so you will start back down at zero successful controls of mushrooms, but you should have an easier time at it with better will.

Best I got.]

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: April 02, 2013, 12:26:18 pm »

There's a way to make yourself faster, so perhaps there's a way to make yourself more willful?  That is possibly something to be found in runes.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #3669 on: April 02, 2013, 12:57:44 pm »

Also, did we ever find out whether or not the words spread corruption, and whether or not they will interfere with the god magic?

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: April 02, 2013, 01:00:20 pm »

Well, since the god magic seems to rely on word usage...
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: April 02, 2013, 01:07:02 pm »

((Blastel being a god of good 'ole asskicking, I would think his powers work by kicking as much ass as possible.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3672 on: April 02, 2013, 01:08:13 pm »

[Dying would do it, not sure if there is a non-lethal way to do such however.  Hm... Park your stuff in a place you can quickly get to, take a running leap off the cliff? You'll lose a point from your covenant, so you will start back down at zero successful controls of mushrooms, but you should have an easier time at it with better will.

Best I got.]
((Actually (from here) a)Dying deletes your inventory, so you can't keep those stuff after death unless you give them to someone else. b)Dying does not get your god points back to 0, it simply removes a level, if applicable. That is, if you're level 1 19/20 you'll end up being level 0 19/20, while if you're level 0 19/20 you'll remain level 0 19/20.

@Angle: So if you want to redistribute your points, just give your inventory to someone else, commit suicide (preferably in a spectacular way) redistribute your points and reacquire your inventory.
Alternatively, you can always procure the services of our newly formed team. We are always willing to craft items for others.))

((Alright. I hope our formats match somewhat, since my .txt file is just a copy of the book in the OP with descriptions behind it. *officialesquehandshake*))
((Ummm.... yeah, about that... I have a thing about notekeeping... Well, better for me to show you what I mean. Check your PMs.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: April 02, 2013, 01:16:43 pm »

I like my notes.  Most are just one or two word descriptions, but some are more detailed...

Zzeralthonth:  Cat.  Was a housecat at pot:4 and a lion at pot:5.  Caution is advised.
Ratheale:  Sphere of the element.  Made my thunderball!
Noreeb:  Palm-based attack, of some sort.
Can-caelshon:  Dome surrounding you?
[REDACTED]:  Direct LOS attack that uses chosen element (EG: lighting bolt).  Requires dex roll.  Is awesome.
Pouerstol:  Something to do with the mind?  Combined with Zentol (bad idea): [pot:6+1] [will:4] You hear a whispering in your head, a burning voice that seems to scald your mind.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: April 02, 2013, 01:20:45 pm »

((You know i just got another idea. Anybody know if there is a word for human or humanoid and pig? I just thought someone could make Manbearpig!))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 435