Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958663 times)

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: The turn of suicides.
« Reply #3705 on: April 03, 2013, 12:56:06 am »

-1 awareness.
"Damnit!"
Head outside,
"Cainthalsaz Shalzethtol Zzers Shaazeshelial!"
Activate mark, head down mountain path.

((I have no idea what this will do, but I'm pretty sure it will be deadly and/or awesome.))

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: April 03, 2013, 02:42:23 am »

((I'm with Tsuchi.)) Jixiu says "Clo-caltel Zorhaltoran Prathoal."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3707 on: April 03, 2013, 03:40:39 am »

((I knew I was forgetting something! And now I wasted a pot:6 roll. Oh well, more points for the everflame god.))

First try to deactivate my mark with my mind.
If that fails move like a bivalve and enter the temple, where the anti magic field will hopefully change me back. If my mark remains while in the temple, kill myself by using the knife in my god's altar.
If that fails, hurl myself down the back side of the temple, where either a random encounter or the fall will kill me.

If at any time I am successful at removing the mark, go out and say "Shaazeshelial Zorhalth Adamenstiar Clo-Caltel Harialltontal Zzers".
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:28:27 am by Parisbre56 »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: April 03, 2013, 04:10:53 am »

((I recommend overwriting it with a flesh mark if you deactivate it. ))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: April 03, 2013, 06:34:16 am »

"Why is it always the batshit insane ones..."

Gazing deeply into his beautiful azure eyes, Possibly smiled. As he leaned forward, the bearded, massive-nosed Irishmen whispered. Zorhalth Phal, BITCH.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: April 03, 2013, 06:42:51 am »

Activate chainsword and go to town. As in attack them.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: April 03, 2013, 06:49:35 am »

Zaral!
Then stab him if he evades/still is alive!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: April 03, 2013, 06:52:34 am »

Hm... well if he's pinned down that should do. "Oi, stay there and don't 'cause me any problems if you don't want your head to be turned into a fish."

Right let's see what this place has to offer.

Avoid the crazy guy while I look around for a torch or torch making stuff. Also glass bottles. Empty or with booze in it. Preferable with booze. That'll save me some words.

If the crazy guy somehow get's unstuck, dodge his attack and counter by grabbing his leg and yelling "Dorbaelo Doldastar".

((is there people following me? I thought i was alone o.O))

Edit:
((Another question, which words of Zzers, Harialltontal, and Shaazeshelial means quick, and which one means strong? I know one of those words means that and the third word probrably means the whole body... but not sure about it. More concerned with fast and strong.))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:09:54 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: April 03, 2013, 07:27:27 am »

Alright, this is becoming a tad odd and confusing. Who is attacking who?

Me and Javier are busy trying to turn the other's face into molten sludge or send the other into a living hell, respectively. We are in town, last I checked.

I think Derm may or may not be coming into Town to kill someone or other.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: April 03, 2013, 07:49:31 am »

I think we are outside the gate....

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: April 03, 2013, 08:00:11 am »

Err, did I land near the edge because the cloud shepard isn't on the path, or because I rolled a seven for dodge?

If It's the former, run down the path and say enhancement words, otherwise try again!  (Grab it and say grab words, or scream offensive words at it)

Also, since I died just a few turns ago, can I swap my point in awareness into will?  I didn't realize you could re-arrange points on a standard death.

And Onyx, there's a handy aggro recorder at the bottom of the statuses.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: April 03, 2013, 08:13:34 am »

I think this is the game's revenge for me not dying last time.

PW:  If someone chucks me at an enemy Thunderball style and the impact kills them, do I get the point or the person who threw it?

"You know, if you turned your hand electric, you could hold me directly.  That way you could go all Perseus and use me as a weapon."

Some more words.

((Woo I know the alien word now.  Will trade it (or anything) for runes of control and either life or sentience... not like I know how I could possibly draw a rune as a head.  Worders really need a third point to get the cool stuff.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: April 03, 2013, 08:23:35 am »

Also, I figured there was a tentacle word.  I must find it.

I like how my injury description has been changed to "Is a severed head."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: April 03, 2013, 08:28:15 am »

"You know, if you turned your hand electric, you could hold me directly.  That way you could go all Perseus and use me as a weapon."

Oh man I completely imagined him holding up your head by your hair and you using some electric breath attack. Man that's badass.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: April 03, 2013, 08:28:43 am »

Wish for a wooden staff, around four feet long, with weighted steel end caps.

((That should help. The best thing about a stick, is that you don't have to hit people with it to do damage. Oh, and Toaster, you could draw runes with arcane eyebeams.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 435