Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961983 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:99 failures, one amazing success.
« Reply #4095 on: April 13, 2013, 06:01:38 pm »

Ahah... hah... I think I'm ready to join.
As I said, BIG archive to read. I think I know what about 70 words do, though.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

On spawn, look around. Look at book in hand, and open it up. After reading some of it get out of the room to get some air.
"O-oh, OK. No idea where I am or why, strange book with lots of strange words covered in notes that aren't mine, and surrounded by dead guys. Not going to panic, not going to panic..."
Milo's book is filled with notes; Most of them overlap each other and get in each others way, and many of them even overlap with the magic words. However, the magic words remain clear enough to read and make out, if some of them are obscured or even deliberately scratched out by the many people who no doubt made these notes.

((Might want to make a slight update to the OP, PW. The fact that there's still a wait list on it is probably why some people are saying "waitlisting" when joining; Also, most of the current players list is outdated, too. Maybe just replace them with "see most recent update"?))
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4096 on: April 13, 2013, 06:08:23 pm »

Will my fungus missiles to launch into the enraged locals, then if any hit, Will them to consume them alive. Then Will my armor to grow those muscles and become fungus PowerArmor.

Alternatively, if the locals are already dead, chat with these other people and wander into the forest to look for trouble.

"...Hi."
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 08:57:52 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4097 on: April 13, 2013, 06:16:57 pm »

Doctor Octogonapus - Team Bismuth - Village homes

I'm pretty sure I sent you a PM. I can see it in my sent folder. Oh well, maybe the forum ate it and it never arrived. Sent it again.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: April 13, 2013, 06:31:08 pm »

Gouge his eyes out, and try to reach his brain while doing so.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: April 13, 2013, 06:45:59 pm »

"HAHAHA! Would you look at that thing! Higher Sparky, forward and upward! Faster! Get ready for possible evasive maneuvers! I want to get a look at that thing from above without it catching us! Its huge!" Glassco was grinning rather manically underneath his mask, his mask hiding his rather disturbingly excited face. "Look at the lights on its body! It must need those to see in the dark waters! Its huge!" He states again for emphasis, giving another laugh. "Captain John! Ready the artillery! Lets bring it down when it appears! Fire when ya see the light of its nodules! Hah, if only I could control more than just Sparky, imagine if I could control that thing! A true serpent of the sea, no fairy tale but real!" Glassco also attempts to mentally see if he can figure out all Sparky can do if he can, and it doesn't interfere with the much more important action.

[Hah, a real challenge to fight! No peasant with a pitchfork, no spirit from a corpse, no men with axes, blades, or knives, such are easy to fight. Now this though, this will be fun no matter the outcome. Time to put those 'doomsday' spells to the test!]

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4100 on: April 13, 2013, 06:48:50 pm »

Hmmh. Ok then. Did I just make poor mans antimatter?
Go see this lich guy, ask him if there are some monsters around that should be killed, and that they know the location of. Say Cainthalsaz Contallthelthel.
Magic swords, taken up to 11.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: April 13, 2013, 07:21:43 pm »

Try more runes!
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: April 13, 2013, 07:51:11 pm »

Ugh... i should really start specifying to cast shit if i would otherwise sit around doing nothing...

Shoot the golem with my arcane crossbow then follow up with words as necessary, if its still alive afterwards have Mr big disarm it after handing me the split sword.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:41:33 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: April 13, 2013, 08:21:49 pm »

Try to turn the bandit into mush by repeatedly bashing the crap outta him with my quarterstaff
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: April 13, 2013, 08:22:07 pm »

"GAHH This is getting ridiculous"
Use sword on captain also say "Zzeralleth Shael"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: April 13, 2013, 08:38:24 pm »

((Fuck I meant to use P2 words instead of P3 words.))

Ozzy just shrugs at his own incompetence moves on to new words.

Having reached an intersection he lets chance choose his new path.  Using one hand to cover his eyes, another to pat his head, and third to rub his tummy he spins in a circle with his last hand extended.   He will go wherever that hand points as long as it isn't back where he came or off a cliff.

((Do I get 2 actions since I missed last round?))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: April 13, 2013, 09:23:51 pm »

((Kill a person? You know what, screw my self imposed rule for my character. Not killing people is real annoying.))

Hm.... maybe I'll come back here later. I'm gonna find out what's behind this door eventually, but maybe I should find out more about it first.

Take one last look around around in case I might've missed something and then head out. Go to the tavern with the barkeep guy. Unless I have to find out about it first. Then go to to the town square and look for a tavern. While I'm doing that, test out the phrase, "Xeroshal Adamenstiar"
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4107 on: April 13, 2013, 09:25:14 pm »

Pet Thrakor's head, or at least rub my necrotic flesh on something made of electricity.  There's gotta be a lightning fetus laying around or something.

Then say words, and if I roll a four or higher, head into the bandit camp with my minion and play "punch many things".

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: April 13, 2013, 10:08:12 pm »

My bleedin' 'ead!

"I don't think that worked right!"

Words.  Again.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: April 13, 2013, 10:18:45 pm »

I feel as though i should help thrakor with his utter incompetance but... golems to melt...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 435