Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961243 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5550 on: June 10, 2013, 10:49:56 am »

Bloodstained pages.

I kinda see the Perplexicon as the typical leather grimore, but perhaps a little dissorganised, illogical, hard-to-read the title and perhaps with lots of "?" symbols.

That too.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: June 10, 2013, 10:59:43 am »

People being stupid. Such as my incident with drawing B9 on my face and dragging everyone into the abyss.
Or brilliant ideas, such as the discussion of the almighty booze plant.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5552 on: June 10, 2013, 11:56:14 am »

((Well, if we take it with the the ammount of things that have happened in this game, it would probably be with a rough estimate... 50% Garstopit, 10% Zentol, 60% people sciencing themselves with unfortunate results, 10% people sciencing themselves with awesome results and 10% people strangling each other.

But I'd like to see some landscapes if possible. The lich monk Throne Room, the spawn room, god altars, the fungus forest, the sea overlook... There are so many beutiful (at least that's how I imagine them) places around here.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: June 10, 2013, 11:57:41 am »

I'd like a big ol' portrait of team aether but due to secrecy... : /
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: June 10, 2013, 12:11:39 pm »

((50% Garstopit, 10% Zentol, 60% people sciencing themselves with unfortunate results, 10% people sciencing themselves with awesome results and 10% people strangling each other.))

Perplexicon:  140% awesome.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: June 10, 2013, 12:15:08 pm »

Sounds about right. Although I think a lot of people tend to do themselves in with blackholes, although I suppose that falls into sciencing themselves.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: June 10, 2013, 12:20:00 pm »

I think I just got lucky discovering it at the same time as the slow motion word, because I'm pretty sure I was -1 to str back then.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: June 10, 2013, 12:24:13 pm »

Hah, that is what I'd call good luck indeed. Anyway Toaster, may the best man win this fight, and may there be as little of the village remaining still standing afterwards.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: June 10, 2013, 12:37:47 pm »

I keep running into... difficulties.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5559 on: June 10, 2013, 01:48:49 pm »

((50% Garstopit, 10% Zentol, 60% people sciencing themselves with unfortunate results, 10% people sciencing themselves with awesome results and 10% people strangling each other.))
Perplexicon:  140% awesome.
((Well, all those things aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, most of the time they are fun because they aren't mutually exclusive.

The best moments in my opinion are the moments of discovery, when you do something horrible to yourself but gain understanding from it and the ability to cast awesome spells.

I won't disagree with the awesome part, though!))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: June 10, 2013, 01:59:12 pm »

((This may be a personal thing, but I'd like to see the moment when Garth Garplacks first said the word "Garstorpit", or maybe that time he said the word at the two fighting people in the arena. Mostly because I'd like to see his visage combined with how Garstorpit looks. Not to mention that it's the moment a rather popular word (in its day, at least) was discovered.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: June 10, 2013, 02:01:28 pm »

It's funny how usage of it is almost quaint now, as people use many of the other lethal elements now over it.  I shot a Garstopit bolt at Null, but I don't recall seeing it used in anger since.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5562 on: June 10, 2013, 02:37:28 pm »

New char for whenever i may join (Please PM me if i forget about this and i cant join yet)

Name: Sarassh
Description: Brown short hair, he doesnt have a lot of muscle, but seems agile. Average size. Perceptive and not to bad with magic.
Atributes:
3 Speed.
2 Dexterity
1 Perception.
1 Will.
2 Channeling
1 Potency.

Also, i shall not look at known word effects! Why? Because i want to learn myself!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:07:53 pm by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: June 10, 2013, 02:38:38 pm »

There's no waitlist any more, you jump in when you bring your sheet out. Welcome to Perplexicon, good luck and remember to respawn.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5564 on: June 10, 2013, 02:41:45 pm »

And you're missing some stats. You get 10 points. Check the first post for the right ones.
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 435