Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

People still read this?

Yep
No
Found this through Hall of Fame

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 90

Author Topic: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW X: Law of Revolution  (Read 206648 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Become elephant.
Terrorise the guys going to boatmurdered
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW (End Credits)
« Reply #421 on: January 18, 2013, 06:48:33 pm »

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNAAAAAAA BEEEE-YETCH!

((This thread seems to be constantly degenerating until it doesn't even resemble the english language much less sense.

I love it.))
(6) You go to the moon, where you find a group of grillodons making a space colony. They also appear to be taking it apart.
((What, Grillodon isn't a word? How dare you say I misuse the english? I'm going to learn ya a lesson.))

Reality coming to an end? Then it's simple. I just have to exit reality entirely. Son, pack your bags: We're going to Boatmurdered!

Go to the fortress of Boatmurdered
Okay dad.Now we don't have to worry about any more humans.
I do wonder how they will reproduce and manage to live though.

Go with Wwolin.
(1+1) Seeing the carnage there you decide not to go.
(4) Zoomzoll arrives in boatmurdered though. (2) Nothing happens.

Beat them with our graphloons.
(5) New Roman Empire established. Tophat is angry.

Point out to Onyxjew that that system is already in place, and I am giantest grillodon.
"Hey! What was that for?"
Grab the sonic screwdriver and poke HIM with it!
(6 vs. 2) You grab the Doctor's scredriver and scewer him with it. He goes to recuperate and become the nth Doctor.

Take some dinosaurs and travel forward in time to shortly before Xantalos messed everything up.
Sic dinos on Xantalos.

(3) You arrive at the beginning of the Cretaceous period. Xantalos is at the end of it.

Reality coming to an end? Then it's simple. I just have to exit reality entirely. Son, pack your bags: We're going to Boatmurdered!

Go to the fortress of Boatmurdered

If this means everyone, Aid Action

Take some dinosaurs and travel forward in time to shortly before Xantalos messed everything up.
Sic dinos on Xantalos.

Aid Action
/b]
(6) You arrive next to wwolin to help him out. This drives you insane because he is an eldritch abomination grillodon.

Become elephant.
Terrorise the guys going to boatmurdered

(3) You are now a pygmy elephant.
(3 vs. 4) "Hey look, a tiny elephant is trying to attack 3 giant grillodons."

NPCs:
(1 vs. 2) The buildings start to crumble as the military watches.
(2) So it ENDS

The world changes and rumbles. The time shift distorts dramatically. Humanity stares in horror and cries out as they suddenly no longer exist. But wait! This Roll to Dodge may be ended, but because it made lots of money, there will be a sequel. ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW II: Rebellion will commence soon in this very thread. But first I have to make up 70 million years of history.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:51:53 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I just annihilated all of humanity as a gigantic flying metal shark with red-hot teeth that's over 100 feet long merely by existing.
I think that qualifies as a win.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

I just annihilated all of humanity as a gigantic flying metal shark with red-hot teeth that's over 100 feet long merely by existing.
And I helped. And I tried, and failed, to stop you. Ending as you, but as a motherfucking whaaaaaaaale. Know what they do to whales in jail, man? Nothing, cause I'm a whaaaaaaaale.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I helped. And I tried, and failed, to stop you. Ending as you, but as a motherfucking whaaaaaaaale. Know what they do to whales in jail, man? Nothing, cause I'm a whaaaaaaaale.
WHALEBRO
Sig! Onol

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WHALEBRO
SHARKBRO
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WHALEBRO
SHARKBRO
SHARKWHALE
Sig! Onol

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 18, 2013, 07:09:41 pm »

WHALEBRO
SHARKBRO
SHARKWHALE
GIANT FLYING SPACE-CAPABLE ASEXUAL-RPRODUCING METAL DINOSAUR SHARK WHALE!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 18, 2013, 07:10:47 pm »

And I didn't even know I was doing it!
Sig! Onol

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Unless you are retroactively deleted.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless you are retroactively deleted.
Honestly though, which do you prefer?
With advanced weaponry and technology, or humans?
Sig! Onol

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Truthfully, I'd prefer Time Lord.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 18, 2013, 07:23:08 pm »

I'm still pleased I got to be gigantic metallic space whale.

My only regret is that I never got Sunny-D breath...
Greater Collection

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Truthfully, I'd prefer Time Lord.
What exactly are Time Lords? Far as I can tell they're just humans with time travel that can 'regenerate' by altering time so they have a new body, but the implant that lets them do this only has power for 13 or so body shifts.
Sig! Onol

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW II: Rebellion
« Reply #434 on: January 18, 2013, 07:30:59 pm »

Everything after 70 million years ago was destroyed. Xantalos lived for 500 years as king of the galaxy. His empire looked good. but, 5 million years later things were very different. Due to the Grillodons asexual-reproduction, there was little genetic variation. Because of this, the grillodons were almost wiped out by a disease and only controlled half the galaxy. Earth had become a natural park for grillodons to admire the cute little mammals, and the dinosaurs had been moved to another planet. 20 million years later the grillodons had been racked by civil wars that had riven planets apart or unfit for living on. The grillodons moved themselves to the other side of the universe, and by modern day had become military transports for the Chitauri, though some remain in isolated pockets of the galaxy.
Spoiler: Modern Grillodons (click to show/hide)

Back on Earth the Grillodons had moved the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. Humans had a 5 million year head start to evolve. They found old grillodon space equipment and made their own and spread across the galaxy. 10,000 years ago was a period of anarchy, which is why the Empire of Law formed to unite humanity. To stop anarchists, it created the great magic dampener that surrounds all the galaxy and prohibits people from using magic. Now, it has become evil, and you are a rebel trying to destroy it.

Plot in a sentence: Destroy the empire of Law without magic as a rebel with no memory of the last game.

Enemies:
1,000,000,000 Lawtroopers
1000 Law Cruisers
105 Super Law Cruisers
50 Governors
50 Admirals
10 Planet Destroyers
5 Law Lords
1 Emperor
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 01:57:06 pm by Persus13 »
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 90