Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3742314 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

One free toaster-themed avatar to the first person to submit an original photo of Slog cosplay.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

One free toaster-themed avatar to the first person to submit an original photo of Slog cosplay.

And now I REALLY wish I had a blue beanbag chair I didn't like.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Just say OOCQ thread, that's what we do in #bay12lb.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

I was just wondering if we had the dictionary meaning of warren posted for theory crafting about the purpose of Oric's Warrens. I didn't recall seeing it, so I'll leave it here in an attempt to revive the theory craft with a healthy dose of necromancy.

warren  [wawr-uhn, wor-]  noun
1. a place where rabbits breed or abound.
2. a building or area containing many tenants in limited or crowded quarters.

Supports the idea that he's harvesting something (souls?) from the inhabitants.
Dendritic.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

...OR HES BREEDING THEM AND THE SHIPPING GRID IS ACTUALLY PART OF HIS EVIL PLOT

alternatively everyone is actually a rabbit in a people suit
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

It was originally from the donjon's dungeon generator name thingy...but yeah, it seems interesting.

By the way, earlier today I had an idea. Something about Slog and what we could do while waiting for the update.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: opf tobbic (click to show/hide)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was originally from the donjon's dungeon generator name thingy...but yeah, it seems interesting.

By the way, earlier today I had an idea. Something about Slog and what we could do while waiting for the update.
Take the slog sad face, and edit funny abominationspictures unto it?

Maybe he is breeding Soulless husks, in order to acquire newborns and their souls. Probably much faster than waiting for someone to fall into the Warrens and have their Souls leeched out of their weak remnants of their bodies

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: SLOGDOUKEN
« Reply #3878 on: May 22, 2013, 10:25:46 pm »

Otherwise in favor of exploring D2.
Quote from: nine thousand other posts making it hard for me to find legit suggestions
oric = obama???

((There were far fewer actual suggestions since the last updates than I thought. 99% is just theorycrafting.)

You head back toward the teleportation station, stash the Stream Rubies and remaining Fountain Pence in Storage because you're pretty sure there was a suggestion about that somewhere, ponder the intricacies of the suffix "stein," head out of Storage with Slog, whap the checkpoint with the butt of your rifle, decide not to restore at the Save Point after some consideration, ruminate on the possibility you're a rabbit in a woman suit, walk past two guards and the shopkeepers south, and start your actual adventure again. All of which is conveniently left up to the readers' imaginations.

Where to now?

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Down. Ideally IC!Down, but South would be my second choice.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take a bath in the water to the North-east. Not the North-west, whatever you do.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Yes dive into ze pools!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

It will either kill us instantly, reveal a hidden passage, heal us, or do absolutely nothing. I like those odds, I'm game for diving into the pools.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Take a bath in the water to the North-east. Not the North-west, whatever you do.
Yes dive into ze pools!
It will either kill us instantly, reveal a hidden passage, heal us, or do absolutely nothing. I like those odds, I'm game for diving into the pools.

No. We might have Super Drowning Skills. Let's head south.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

South, we gotta get a goddamnned healer in this party
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 1544