Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

Author Topic: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...  (Read 84449 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon Play Thread: In the beginning there was...
« Reply #705 on: March 18, 2013, 03:32:59 pm »

Corvus stared down Aldemas, a cold look in his eyes.

"Have you come to take your revenge upon me?"

He raised the Staff of Crows to defend himself from the reborn god, while secretly contacting Fatianna via telepathy.

He would find the person who did this, who forced him to face the past and make them pay.
Until then, Aldemas needed to either move or speak, or Corvus would attack. As much as he wanted to apologize, death was a serious risk here.

He proceeded with mental contact with the goddess of the unknown.
"There is a slight problem, Fatianna...."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:38:00 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 18, 2013, 03:57:29 pm »

Aldemas had experienced the cold embrace of void. Literal nothingness from which spawns forth the most Eldritch of abominations. But he had been saved from the torment of nothingness, and thrown asunder back into the realm of reality. Here he had grown inside the body of Corvus, and leech forth the energy taken from him during their most desperate of Battles. When he emerged, he was new, and reborn; but not yet whole. He was both physically and mentally linked to the God of Knowledge, who had slain him, and took from him his essence. His body surged with the power granted by the Worship of the Crowborne, a new race created on a moon, located in the most Desolate of regions of empty space.

The God of knowledge speaks to him, wary of the Newfound presence, which has erupted from his very soul; Wary of the Revenge sought by him.
"Why hello there Corvus. Such a pleasure to see you again after our little encounter, don't you agree? I don't know about you, but the chilling embrace of Death and Void has left me; and it was a not so pleasant experience. I wonder if you would like to experience the same?" which was said with both great mystery and wrath hidden within the very essence of the words themselves.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 18, 2013, 04:01:10 pm »

"I have allies and I am armed. Are you seriously considering picking a fight?"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 18, 2013, 04:09:48 pm »

Aldemas decided to toy with the god whom had destroyed him.
"Now why would I ever do that my dear Corvus? We share the same power, the same essence, I am now as much a part of you as you are to me.
Now correct me if I am wrong in saying this, but weren't you against violence and for pacifism? The refusal to fight? I guess my death must have brought on a surge of great Changes...

Do you have any idea what it is like Corvus? To take your own life at the hands of another God? Because now that I am you, I can do exactly that.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 18, 2013, 04:15:15 pm »

"I am a pacifist, not an idiot.

If I kill you, I gain my lost half. If you kill me, you have two angry gods and a shield to break out off."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 18, 2013, 04:21:56 pm »

So you would think, but our essence is bound together, yours and mine; twisted by together by the will of Fate itself.
If I were to die, you would die as well.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:32:34 pm by javierpwn »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 18, 2013, 04:23:45 pm »

"Then I will unmake that bond."

Corvus slammed the Staff into the ground, channeling his power through it.

2 Acts: Break the bond between Corvus and Aldemas.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:26:38 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 18, 2013, 04:27:03 pm »

"Oh two can play that game Corvus, for your power is as mine!
Act Struggle Commenced! Use 1 of the ones he was using to strengthen the bond instead of weakening it. Than use the other to be hurled at the Corvid moon! Than attempt to use the ones bound in the pantheon to do the same.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:38:31 pm by javierpwn »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 18, 2013, 04:39:08 pm »

Corvus sent out a plea to all those who would help him, in the Guardians or otherwise allied.
"I call upon my allies to help me! I am being assailed by a vengeful god, willing to kill both himself and I! The god is linked to me, thus I call for the bond to be broken!"

Send out a plea of help to the Guardians, Fatianna and Aur-Sha.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:42:25 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 18, 2013, 04:42:43 pm »

Kar'lan was slightly annoyed by having his search be interrupted, but another of the Guardians had called him, so it should be important.

Kar'lan faded to Corvus's location and looked upon the linked dieties.  After a moment of silence, he said, "Do I even want to know what happened here?  By the way, the act's ethereal energy signature is not one of attack, so you don't need to worry about that."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 18, 2013, 04:44:10 pm »

"He is attempting to fuse with me further to attempt and kill us both.

At least help me with the bond breaking. I have no wish to have him eternally drive me insane."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 18, 2013, 04:46:39 pm »

"...I don't think that attempting that will kill either of you.  Both of your minds would be in one vessel, unless it goes to the point where you minds combine, but that is still technically not death.  Anyway, my action will determine based on who made the first move, which would be to assist, or not."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 18, 2013, 04:47:16 pm »

'Corvus, you appear to be in need of help. As does our 'friend' Aldemas. What wish you of us?'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 18, 2013, 04:48:36 pm »

Why hello there strangers! Corvus is in no need of assistance, after all I'm just the God he had KILLED; from what seems like what could only have been moments ago. This Corvus is not one to be trusted. I suggest you be more wary of him than I.
This world seems much more different than that of the original world. What has happened during my "Leave of Absence"?
But you seems to be in a hurry to leave, so the best I can say is:Pay him no mind! Leave us to our quarrel!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 18, 2013, 04:48:37 pm »

'Corvus, you appear to be in need of help. As does our 'friend' Aldemas. What wish you of us?'

"Corvus feels threatened by Aldemas trying to connect their bond further.  I am trying to find out who acted first to determine my actions."
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61