Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 852748 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #2730 on: April 29, 2013, 12:23:59 am »

Haha, basically :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: April 29, 2013, 12:24:25 am »

I think the longest timeskip we've had so far is a week, and that was before anyone even had C rank supports. So yeah, kinda silly :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: April 29, 2013, 12:29:36 am »

still better than FE:A

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: April 29, 2013, 12:31:04 am »

Eh depends on the support. There's a few that work out better than the rest.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: April 29, 2013, 12:31:42 am »

I'm not saying I don't like FE:A's support dialogues, I'm just saying that it's INCREDIBLEH SILLEH

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: April 29, 2013, 01:31:29 am »

One and half day since the battle start and Furtuka still havne't posed? Hisss v:<
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: April 29, 2013, 01:35:14 am »

Sent him a PM. He posts while I'm sending it. FML :P

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: April 29, 2013, 02:05:55 am »

Ah.  I'm not entirely happy with the eyes or how the hat sits, but I can't seem to get it to come out right.  Still, let me know what you think. 

Seems pretty nice. I see what you mean now about the heterochromia, and I agree the hat looks too far up but also snug, so... yeah.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: April 29, 2013, 10:53:30 am »

FE relationship: "Hey there, be my S rank support so we can get married."

The end.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: April 29, 2013, 10:57:35 am »

Hey, we may not be doomed after all! Huzzah!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: April 29, 2013, 10:59:56 am »

I can get to the INN, but I would be cut off(and most likely dead, judging by stats.) so any changes to the plan.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: April 29, 2013, 11:12:57 am »

Olison is blocked from moving any further south (the enemy has oh-so-cleverly arranged themselves in a zigzag), so he should be the one to visit the Inn. The only enemies near him are spears, so he should be alright as long as he keeps his sword put away.

Also, I'm thinking that Charlotte and Gregor hang back this turn, and Daniel move slightly west. We lure the axeman in and stay out of range of everything else, at least for now.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: April 29, 2013, 12:07:29 pm »

Hmmm, odd.  Shouldn't I be at 14,6, or did I miss something when I put my order in?  It doesn't really matter this turn, I think. 

I think that seems like a good strategy.  The western flank seems a little squishy to me, and Gregor alone can be outmaneuvered if we let too many of them reach him at the same time.  Better to bait them a little at a time.  In the south, I'm a little worried about getting bottled up if we go to save both the house and inn that we can reach.  Seyena can fly back without getting blocked off, but she can't survive a hit from that axeman if she gets hit (23 AT - 7 DEF = 19 ouchies > 18 HP), nor can she survive both the javelineer and the spearman back to back.  She may be able to pull some misses out of her hat with her 20 Evade vs their respective 69 and 89 Hit chances, but I don't like gambling on those odds, though, not without the ability to rescue her if things go sour.  Olison, on the other hand, can't fly, and if he moves in and someone blocks his exit (I assume that the five tiles that aren't the entrance are impassible, as in the games), he won't get out for at least three phases assuming no misses (two of which would be enemy: Counter for 7, Attack for 7, Counter for 7), plus that javelineeer, and another five soldiers moving west as well to threaten us and keep us pushed back.
Actually, with Seyena running rescue, we can still pull him out in a pinch, since she can just fly over those impassible tiles, so that should be fine.  I don't like that our front-liners in the south are sword-users with spearmen coming from the west, though at least EliteB is carrying an axereaver.  With our latest batch of NPC allies, the southernmost trio of enemies has more issues than coming after us to worry about, so we can discount them for now.  Major thing to watch out for this turn, I think, is for the rest of us to set up a stable defensive line in the south to push out next turn, since we've got a lot of squishies and not a lot of meatshields on this front.  Without Olison, that'll be harder, but it should still be feasible since they'll need two attacks to down most people (as long as Seyena keeps clear of AxeB; she'll need to take the western side of the line to do that, while either Derick and Chris take care of the center and eastern side since swords beat axes and axereavers).  We may lose at least one, possibly two or three people if they don't get distracted by Olison and the shaman hits that crit, but they're unlikely to push past on the same turn, and Ami should be able to heal any losses quickly.  With two or three mages coming up behind the line against a bunch of high-DEF, low-RES targets on the third turn, we should be able to push back hard and clear a path for our physical hitters to go after that shaman next turn, and we need to take that blighter down before he can really go to town. 

Or we might all die horribly and painfully.  Bit of a toss-up, I'd say.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 12:12:30 pm by Culise »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: April 29, 2013, 12:10:55 pm »

Hmmm, odd.  Shouldn't I be at 14,6, or did I miss something when I put my order in?  It doesn't really matter this turn, I think. 

Someone else was at 14,6 when you were moving, so I've put you as close to that as possible :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: April 29, 2013, 12:11:11 pm »

Hey, I got a question about the personal skill and faults. When is that taken into account, when it matters? Like, say someone has one that deals +2 base damage if they're within three squares of an enemy unit, when would that come into affect? Anytime they get into combat when three squares or closer to an enemy?
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 1249