Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 852836 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Are you guys ready for Leeroy Jorinn?

Oh please don't

I really really want to be able to convince this guy.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Are you guys ready for Leeroy Jorinn?
Always ready, I've been wondering where you were in all of this and why you didn't rush him yet actually.

But yeah, I'd suggest someone talk him out of it soon, else there will be a wall full of metal and anger running at the enemies.

Really, if I can give one positive point to the conversation with Rosecraft: He's actually talking to you guys, giving you the time of day. If he was truly and utterly set on killing you guys, as in it would give him no other pleasure, he wouldn't bother sparing words over what he considers "soon-to-be-dead-men." He'd rather, for now at least, spar with words than swords.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

oh, right, leaving a chance for people to talk Alexander out of charging... Ha... Ha... Ha...
Yeah sorry I kinda blew it there.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I'd try but Riven trying to hold back Alexander is basically just Riven riding Alexander.

ALSO WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS EXISTED.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I'm telling ya, we all need to hold him back by grabbing onto his back in a giant conga line!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, to be fair you only need to get Prixima off her ass and into the fray, and you've won.

Alright, who's feeling brave? You have an important job.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Not even Gregor could hold Alexander back (if he wanted to). It would take a mounted unit to do the job :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Your simple brain will never grasp the intricacies and complexity of... simple politics. We are Meneleans, but we're now serving greater cause. You, on other hand, are no more than hired thugs who are turning everything into a mess. Eliminating you will only do us a favor!"
He has a really good point here guys. Combined with Prixima's stats...

Let's say this is the part you fuck up at, and with it, dooming the world to a cataclysm.

Here's the part where I say shut the fuck up and stop with the fucking 'spoilers'. It's really annoying.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's the part where I say shut the fuck up and stop with the fucking 'spoilers'. It's really annoying.

Dude, take a chill pill. I literally have never seen anyone get as emotionally riled up over a forum game as you. And I run Warrens.

I realize spoilers are annoying, but those are officially Haspen-revealed and maybe even avoidable.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tempted to move forward with Gregor and stab Rosecross. If one of the shamans want to try and blast him first, it'd be appreciated.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah Serious, this is the only thread I've actually seen you get angry on...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be fair, Taricus' frequent "hurr your gonna screw up" comments annoy me as well. Not sure I'd rage at them, but they are irritating.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah Serious, this is the only thread I've actually seen you get angry on...

The same cannot be said for others. The things Serious gets angry about I can sympathize with, but the fact remains that this is all imaginary games on an Internet discussion board. I devote a significant amount of my time to making them (settings, characters, rules), even up to writing down rulesets in my sketchbook on long car rides, but no level of investment could quite make me lash out about a forum game like that.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I imagine the fact that Taric is aiming for that reaction doesn't help.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm only mad because Tar is a friend and I expect better out of him. That's all. :-\ It's not like I'm mad at Haspen, the game, or anyone else. It's more that, as Taric said himself earlier in this thread, he often takes things too far and doesn't realize it, so I'm letting him know as bluntly as possible that yeah, time to quit it.

EDIT: Also, not really that mad. You guys have never really seen me angry, because I tend to not post when I am. I'm more on the level of... greatly annoyed.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 12:29:15 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 1249