Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847223 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #2100 on: April 23, 2013, 04:30:17 pm »

Pretty much the truth, yeah. :P

The best part of my genius plan.

I'd like to point out that said bus will be dodged, due to one thing everyone forgot: The forest.

Good luck finding him in there :D

All that will do is solidify our story in the mind of the lady Prixima. What innocent man runs and hide? One who is not, in fact, innocent.

I'm still WTFing over why he was trying to kill the guy in the first place. We're in Menelean territory, near the forest which holds the fortress of his employer, and it was a single rider on the road. It could have been Prixima herself, or the goddamn king. Who knows?

Adrien is a holdover from the 'classic' adventurer mold, where you kill anything that's alive, take anything that shines, and burn down everything else.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: April 23, 2013, 04:32:39 pm »

I'm still WTFing over why he was trying to kill the guy in the first place. We're in Menelean territory, near the forest which holds the fortress of his employer, and it was a single rider on the road. It could have been Prixima herself, or the goddamn king. Who knows?

Adrien is a holdover from the 'classic' adventurer mold, where you kill anything that's alive, take anything that shines, and burn down everything else.

Or possibly, his anti-ambush paranoia kicked in again:

: "May as well head out now. My instinct is telling me we're walking into an ambush though. Ami and Chris, I want you two on point as scouts. If there's anything unusual about the meeting place, report back immediately."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: April 23, 2013, 04:34:06 pm »

I'd like to point out that said bus will be dodged, due to one thing everyone forgot: The forest.

Chris' ability lets him see stealthed or otherwise hidden units ;D.
Only applies within a certain range, and while he has six movement Adrien can move through a forest faster. He is more than likely to escape any sort of attempt at capture barring a forest fire. And odds are doing that wouldn't exactly ingrate you with Prixima.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: April 23, 2013, 04:34:42 pm »

I notice Taric tends to play his 'leader' characters as paranoiacs who, by suspecting everyone of plotting against them, end up causing everyone to plot against them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: April 23, 2013, 04:35:31 pm »

Chris' ability lets him see stealthed or otherwise hidden units ;D.
Only applies within a certain range, and while he has six movement Adrien can move through a forest faster. He is more than likely to escape any sort of attempt at capture barring a forest fire. And odds are doing that wouldn't exactly ingrate you with Prixima.

What if Seyena/Olison carries Chris? They have 7 mov.
As long as his ability still applies...
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: April 23, 2013, 04:35:53 pm »

Far as I see it, the best case scenario is we explain what happened to Prixima, and she gives us a new contract: Hunt down Adrien.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: April 23, 2013, 04:36:28 pm »

I notice Taric tends to play his 'leader' characters as paranoiacs who, by suspecting everyone of plotting against them, end up causing everyone to plot against them.
Not true. He wasn't paranoid about the party you know. Hell, he's kinda doing this for you guys >.>

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: April 23, 2013, 04:37:12 pm »

Not true. He wasn't paranoid about the party you know. Hell, he's kinda doing this for you guys >.>
Only in the same way Anakin killed the younglings for Padme.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: April 23, 2013, 04:37:47 pm »

That sounds creepily along the lines of a cat dropping a dead bird on their owner's bed.
I need to put something interesting here.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: April 23, 2013, 04:38:21 pm »

That sounds creepily along the lines of a cat dropping a dead bird on their owner's bed.
Works like that analogy, yeah :P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: April 23, 2013, 04:39:17 pm »

There paranoid and there whatever he doing.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: April 23, 2013, 04:40:33 pm »

I just imagined Seyena carrying Chris who acts as mobile sentient artillery pointer, and when he finds Adrien, he gives his coords to a batallion of Prixima's Gorgons Who Totally Aren't a Reality, who then Shadowshot around Adrien as he jump-runs through the exploding forest like a Rambo.

Yeah.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: April 23, 2013, 04:41:23 pm »

...Do I get to dualwield steel axes there Haspen? :3

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: April 23, 2013, 04:41:30 pm »

I just imagined Seyena carrying Chris who acts as mobile sentient artillery pointer, and when he finds Adrien, he gives his coords to a batallion of Prixima's Gorgons Who Totally Aren't a Reality, who then Shadowshot around Adrien as he jump-runs through the exploding forest like a Rambo.

Yeah.

what

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: April 23, 2013, 04:42:08 pm »

Works like that analogy, yeah :P
That cat probably assumes humans like food, though. I'm not sure what Adrien thinks the party is going to get out of treating their healer as imminently disposable or murdering lone riders of unknown origin and intents.

Yeah.

what
...I could kinda go for this. The dual-wielding too.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 1249