Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841312 times)

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #2685 on: April 28, 2013, 10:39:31 am »

Sorry for not being here much. Due to schoolstuffs I give permission for other players to control Daniel as long as it's not insanely suicidal or anything like that.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: April 28, 2013, 10:40:50 am »

No promises, but we'll do our best :P

That is... welll then.
I'm telling you, dude. Random explosions dealing massive damage, entire armies teleporting instantly to any weaknesses in the line (in one case, directly to the library entrance just after everyone else had moved away), every enemy unit lolcritting...no matter the scenario, it resulted in a total party kill and then I was forced to start over and try the whole thing again. And again. And AGAIN.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:53:09 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: April 28, 2013, 11:01:52 am »

Figured I should say, this looks quite interesting and I'm wondering if its possible to be put on the waitlist. It said recruitment was closed and to look at the waitlist, but its currently empty from what I can see.

You're free to make a character sheet, but I won't be putting new players into the game for a loooong while.

I'm telling you, dude. Random explosions dealing massive damage, entire armies teleporting instantly to any weaknesses in the line (in one case, directly to the library entrance just after everyone else had moved away), every enemy unit lolcritting...no matter the scenario, it resulted in a total party kill and then I was forced to start over and try the whole thing again. And again. And AGAIN.

Woah, trippy. But looks like legit Fire Emblem to me :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: April 28, 2013, 11:07:13 am »

Except it wasn't like a game (well, other than the restart thing). I had to watch all our dudes get murdered time and time again as if it were a war film or something. It was indeed trippy, but that didn't stop me from waking up a few times in the night and be tempted to log on, just in case half the team was suddenly down.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: April 28, 2013, 11:12:47 am »

Except it wasn't like a game (well, other than the restart thing). I had to watch all our dudes get murdered time and time again as if it were a war film or something. It was indeed trippy, but that didn't stop me from waking up a few times in the night and be tempted to log on, just in case half the team was suddenly down.

You might need to take a break.  :P
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: April 28, 2013, 11:14:44 am »

inb4 Fire Emblem: World War II :P

Also, what Gamer said :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: April 28, 2013, 11:15:39 am »

You might need to take a break.  :P
Just pre-battle nerves brought on by the long period of no battles, I think. It's happened before :P

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: April 28, 2013, 11:35:55 am »

If your nightmare didn't include battle animation cutaways, I'll be disappointed. :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: April 28, 2013, 11:41:43 am »

If your nightmare didn't include battle animation cutaways, I'll be disappointed. :P
Possibly worse: Instead of nice clean sprite-animated battles, it was more like watching a movie and seeing, say, Alexander get mobbed by hammer-wielding berserkers and beaten into pulp, or Seyena getting shot out of the air by surprise!ballista.

Once the battle actually starts, I'll probably feel better :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: April 28, 2013, 12:23:45 pm »

Horrifying how? :(

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: April 28, 2013, 12:35:01 pm »

I dunno, even in cartoon vision, seeing somebody get pulped can't be pleasant. I assumed it was at least a tad graphic since you said this woke you up a few times.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: April 28, 2013, 12:53:47 pm »

It just seems to be my brain's way of dealing with nerves. The night before my driving test was plagued with nightmares of icy streets and train crashes. For reference, I live in a part of California that hasn't seen any train accidents in several years and hasn't seen snow for longer than that :P

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: April 28, 2013, 12:56:25 pm »

alexander cant get pulped
nop :c

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: April 28, 2013, 12:57:58 pm »

It just seems to be my brain's way of dealing with nerves. The night before my driving test was plagued with nightmares of icy streets and train crashes. For reference, I live in a part of California that hasn't seen any train accidents in several years and hasn't seen snow for longer than that :P

Hee. I know that feeling, same deal with the driving test and getting nightmares, but usually I do pretty well until I need to brake and don't feel my legs pressing down on the pedal. Then my mind goes and simulates the crash. Crazy stuff.

Random unrelated: Olison as a starting Paladin for a Lord, why does it seem so appropriate.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1249