Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847075 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I love when they DIE LIKE THAT! Hahahaha!"

Yup. That would be a awkward moment.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Praefectus: Haspen won't auto move you, you gotta specify where to move and stuff in bold.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Praefectus: Haspen won't auto move you, you gotta specify where to move and stuff in bold.

Damm, I knew I forgot something. Let me fix it.

Edit: Done and I know that.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Yeah, if it's not bolded and I miss it when looking for posts - your fault :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is bolded.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

That was quite the impressive first level, six stats upped. Petered out a bit as it went, but all of my major stats got upped and some that I would of liked but not really cared for as well! Either way, rooting for you guys.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

It is bolded.

Next time bold the target as well :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...Goddamnit.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

And that's why you catch up on what the other folks do before you post your action xD
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

"Perhaps your 'hobbies' are the reason few wish to speak to you.  I do not understand why you would find such joy in killing."

It seems Tantallos is so vile that even fellow shamans are disgusted by him.
Despite the fact he isn't the only one killing people in horrible, painful ways >.>
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"Perhaps your 'hobbies' are the reason few wish to speak to you.  I do not understand why you would find such joy in killing."

Despite the fact he isn't the only one killing people in horrible, painful ways >.>
She's a mage, not a shaman. The shaman wears a hat :P

But I think the problem is less "killing people in horrible, painful ways" and more "WEEE I love killing people in horrible painful ways!"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:11:31 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

But I think the problem is less "killing people in horrible, painful ways" and more "WEEE I love killing people in horrible painful ways!"

Oh, I thought they were both shamans.

Woops.
I need to put something interesting here.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Oh, I thought they were both shamans.

Woops.
Yep, it's more the love of killing that's the problem.  Death by electrocution is far from pleasant, too, but while Raquel has no few compunctions against killing those who threaten her and/or those those things she values most, she doesn't take pleasure in defending herself in that manner. 

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Probably going to be a long while before I enter the game, but I figure I should prepare either way. Any tips from those more experienced in the ways of war for a character like mine?

I'm figuring hit and run tactics against sword and lance users, with a focus on those who either 1) Won't deal that much damage, or 2) can't double attack me. 'Course, the latter is much harder to satisfy than the former with a AS of four.

Also, I figure I should avoid axe users like the plague until I get Axereaver, because my evasion is crap and they can hit for quite a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 1249