Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841571 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I could pick Anja up and carry her away, leaving you guys only to deal with the wagon.
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Looks like Ami beat you to it, though you could always fly over and take Anja away.

I'm thinking, since Tantallos and Riven aren't currently occupied, they cover the wagon as best they can. Having the girl capable of insta-killing the wagon move forward in the first turn was kinda a dick move considering how many normal bandits we have to worry about at the same time >.>
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dammit. No SPD again... also it sounds pretty suicidal to block the passage using two shamans.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The goal is to buy time, unfortunately. If those two promoted units hadn't both charged forward, it wouldn't be required :|

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dammit. No SPD again... also it sounds pretty suicidal to block the passage using two shamans.

That's why we have a different idea now if you and Irony are willing: team up and directly attack Cilia. Offense is the best defense etc.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Its less "block their passage" more "kill one of the bosses in the second round."

Sure, one of you will probably go down due to the other raging, I'm not going to put that in a candy coated wrapper, but we have enough healers to get you back on your feet with no real problem.

Its either kill Cilia using only two people who won't even get hurt during their attacking, or use several people to possibly delay or kill Cilia, risking horrible counter attacks. Its not a fun plan, but it would keep the wagon alive. Dora is a fighter, so she can't double hit the wagon, only bandits and their ilk can.

If you and Irony kill Cilia, and the others focus on killing everything around them as per the usual, it should go off well.

EDIT: If you want a sillier idea that is probably abusing the game mechanics a bit... The caravan counts as a unit, thus can be rescued, I believe. How this makes any sense is beyond me, but it could be possible. I don't know why I thought this would be a plausible idea, it has no CON so it can't be rescued.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:36:25 am by Xanmyral »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's why we have a different idea now if you and Irony are willing: team up and directly attack Cilia. Offense is the best defense etc.

I am worried about that archer over there.

Also damm, this lack of SPD is being a pain in the ass.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know why I thought this would be a plausible idea, it has no CON so it can't be rescued.
It actually has 25 CON. Still beyond any unit's ability to rescue, short of excessive numbers of Body Rings.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Note to self when I'm in the game: I can rescue supply lines.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Note to self when I'm in the game: I can rescue supply lines.
Only with about 7 Body Rings

Forgot about the AID bonus from being on a Wyvern  :-X

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To hell with it, attacking from the trees with worm, hopefully the dodge rate will help me.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To hell with it, attacking from the trees with worm, hopefully the dodge rate will help me.
...Hate to put a damper on this, but you can't get to the trees this round. It would require six move to get into them, just one short.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Hate to put a damper on this, but you can't get to the trees this round. It would require six move to get into them, just one short.

6, 10. That would be five squares, no?

Edit: Nevermind. I can see why not.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

EDIT MK II: Also, completely unrelated question to the tactical advising. Taking ten progress out of RES to put into SPD, dropping RES to 20% and raising SPD to 40%, good, bad? Probably too late for that either way though.

You can't change progressions because I already rolled levels for you, remember?

Also positive feedback from Emral: he will be done with tests on Friday and he will back to activity by then. Imma go roll his lvl up and I also promised to write him a story recap since Eor's demise because that's basically when he stopped responding, I think? :P

64, 43, -, 4, 74, 19, 61, 54

This means +1 SKL, DEF and SPD for Daniel.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 12:13:18 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Woo! Glad we're not losing another one.

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 1249