Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841317 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #4770 on: May 12, 2013, 02:26:06 pm »

...How did that mage dual hit me earlier? The mages don't have enough AS.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: May 12, 2013, 02:30:33 pm »

A redheaded ninja with a ponytail eats the item you're holding? That can't be good for their digestive system. :p

No no no, the ninjas are inside the shadows and run outlying so fast that nobody ever sees them
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: May 12, 2013, 02:35:18 pm »

Ah, that makes sense.

@Alex: After looking and comparing the stats... The mage shouldn't have. Even if they weren't burdened by their book, they wouldn't of been able to.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: May 12, 2013, 02:38:30 pm »

Yep to that. Also I wish Haspen wouldn't hide failed rolls. Because of that, I can't be sure if the problem with Cancel is it's never been successful or Haspen just doesn't remember that when I attack there's supposed to be a chance enemies can't counter. Because that would have been super useful this last turn. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: May 12, 2013, 02:40:44 pm »

Gentlemen, get the torches and spears, today we will fight for justice and right rolls!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: May 12, 2013, 02:44:18 pm »

Maybe it would be helpful to put things that require special rolls in your sig? Would be a big help for Haspen, I imagine. That way, when he looks at what you're doing, he can see it.

Really, just putting the name of it would probably work enough to remind him.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: May 12, 2013, 02:50:39 pm »

I think a strange voice hisses in your ear, asking if you want to send it to storage. You feel a strange weight on the item, as if its lightly being tugged from your hand. If you agree, shadows eat the item and it appears on the cart with a very surprised Anja wondering how it got there. If you disagree, all of your items feel that way and you must choose one to send.

At least, that's how it would be in my mind if I wanted to think of it in an entertainingly silly way.
Thing is, Bag of Holding increases my item cap by infinity, but I cannot hold any weapons while I'm above my normal itemcap.
In other words, I was asking for rule clarifications about the Rogue's special ability.
That is now my headcannon for what happens normally now though :P

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: May 12, 2013, 02:58:27 pm »

Now that the myrmidon is dead Tantallos do not have a good target to drain HP. D: That priest have too much RES.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: May 12, 2013, 03:29:43 pm »

I think a strange voice hisses in your ear, asking if you want to send it to storage. You feel a strange weight on the item, as if its lightly being tugged from your hand. If you agree, shadows eat the item and it appears on the cart with a very surprised Anja wondering how it got there. If you disagree, all of your items feel that way and you must choose one to send.

At least, that's how it would be in my mind if I wanted to think of it in an entertainingly silly way.
Thing is, Bag of Holding increases my item cap by infinity, but I cannot hold any weapons while I'm above my normal itemcap.
In other words, I was asking for rule clarifications about the Rogue's special ability.

So this mechanic confuses me:

You can't ADD any more weapons to the bag of holding after you surpassed the cap, or you absolutely cannot use any weapons afterwards, even one you had equipped before the fact?

I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: May 12, 2013, 03:37:18 pm »

...How did that mage dual hit me earlier? The mages don't have enough AS.

Oops I:

So this mechanic confuses me:

You can't ADD any more weapons to the bag of holding after you surpassed the cap, or you absolutely cannot use any weapons afterwards, even one you had equipped before the fact?

It will look like this:

Code: [Select]
Weapon A
Weapon B
Healing item
Another item
Some other item
---Bag of Holding---
Items only here.[/code]

EDIT: Will post turn tomorrow.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 04:03:51 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: May 12, 2013, 04:15:11 pm »

So it essentially seems you can hold five weapons than anything else you want, long as it isn't another weapon.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: May 12, 2013, 04:42:12 pm »

Gotcha. That makes sense.
Thanks for answering that.
Wait, that means I can use BoH AND still attack people?
Huzzah! That means that I won't have to go maximum pacifist once I promote!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: May 12, 2013, 05:32:09 pm »

Should I attack the priest or what? 13 RES is pretty brutal, but I don't have much else to do other than not get poison-countered.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: May 12, 2013, 06:02:27 pm »

Well, you could use your concoction to heal someone, but with Ami coming I don't think that's too necessary. However, with the recent chatting it seems people will be advancing on your positions, so it may be good to get people up and ready to fight again as fast as you can. If you feel safe attacking, go for it as the worst you can get is poisoned, but that can be pretty bad by itself if left untreated.

My thoughts on the situation.

EDIT: Just looked, you're gonna get bum rushed by people. Might be good to use the concoction on Alexander to get him in top fighting condition so he can hold a choke-point where mages can't get him.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: May 12, 2013, 06:03:26 pm »

Remember Bores? I wonder if he'll be plot-relevant.
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 1249