Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846595 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #4995 on: May 13, 2013, 07:28:24 pm »

Oh god, get started on them laser weapons. If terror missions and zombies have started, it won't be long before worse starts showing up.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4996 on: May 13, 2013, 07:30:57 pm »

Sorry SC! I'm not good at spriting, so I just went and recolored one. Long-lost twin brothers you say? Sounds like fun, why not?

Gamer: Two months in and no laser weapons, nothing? Er, yeah, I'd be worried. Its been a while since I've played that, but yeah, by then you should have the first armor on your four soldiers (Oh god the lives it saves) and just starting to distribute laser weapons. On harder difficulties, you want to really, really focus on making your soldiers kill things fast and take hits.

EDIT: Actually, wait, two months in? Oh boy, you get to meet the new guys! Gonna be fun. And by fun I mean pack a rocket launcher, everyone, oh god.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: May 13, 2013, 07:31:39 pm »

Xcom sounds like a game I wouldn't be too good at, since when I play strategy games, my 'plans' tend to boil down to bravado, chutzpah, and audacity.

"Okay, there's no way the player would throw his Hero at us by himself, so-"

"LEEEEROY! JEEEEEEEE-"

"You have got to be kidding me."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: May 13, 2013, 07:31:52 pm »

Sorry SC! I'm not good at spriting, so I just went and recolored one. Long-lost twin brothers you say? Sounds like fun, why not?

Gamer: Two months in and no laser weapons, nothing? Er, yeah, I'd be worried. Its been a while since I've played that, but yeah, by then you should have the first armor on your four soldiers (Oh god the lives it saves) and just starting to distribute laser weapons. On harder difficulties, you want to really, really focus on making your soldiers kill things fast and take hits.

Only one set of armor, I have no money to make laser weapons or any more.

Scale of 1/10, how fucked am I? Half the world just went into full-panic.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: May 13, 2013, 07:33:00 pm »

Xcom sounds like a game I wouldn't be too good at, since when I play strategy games, my 'plans' tend to boil down to bravado, chutzpah, and audacity.

"Okay, there's no way the player would throw his Hero at us by himself, so-"

"LEEEEROY! JEEEEEEEE-"

"You have got to be kidding me."

You'd be surprised. Getting someone to flank an enemy in Enemies Unknown is a literal life safer, its why I love supports with sprint and assaults that can move and shoot farther.

Only one set of armor, I have no money to make laser weapons or any more.

Scale of 1/10, how fucked am I? Half the world just went into full-panic.

-10/10, if by one set of armor you mean the one you start out with.

If you actually got the next set, get to cracking on those laser weapons, and get used to only bringing heavies for a few missions until you get those pew-pew guns distributed.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:34:41 pm by Xanmyral »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5000 on: May 13, 2013, 07:33:18 pm »

-Accidental double post-

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: May 13, 2013, 07:34:20 pm »

Heh. What sort of background do you have in mind for your guy, Xan? Because Leo is a priest trainee, grew up poor in the Troian Empire, and currently is twenty years old though I can change that if your character is older or younger. I can also customize that face some for you as well if you want; give it different clothes or hair or armor or whatever. ^^^ I have another request I'm about to start work on but I can do that, too, once I finish it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: May 13, 2013, 07:42:03 pm »

Ya know Serious, that mage is going to probably kill me right before you can use the Pure Water.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5003 on: May 13, 2013, 07:43:18 pm »

Heh. What sort of background do you have in mind for your guy, Xan? Because Leo is a priest trainee, grew up poor in the Troian Empire, and currently is twenty years old though I can change that if your character is older or younger. I can also customize that face some for you as well if you want; give it different clothes or hair or armor or whatever. ^^^ I have another request I'm about to start work on but I can do that, too, once I finish it.

Basic idea in my head is that he grew up in an underground, sheltered library around the ruins of Fezzan that some how managed to survive, well in part. His real/fake parent/parents were looking for shelter, found it by accident, and saw a giant sign in old lettering that said "FEZZ" with the rest scratch out and heavily damaged. Hence his name. He spent his time growing up reading the ancient literature, which primarily was nothing but log books of trades and stuff, an old map or two, nothing really big and nothing that historical beyond the maps, except there was a small section that was basically "Anima magic for beginners" which is how he wound up being a mage/mage trainee. His age is whatever age you want really, I don't pay that much attention to it.

The basic idea in my head. After cross-referencing the map, doesn't the Troian Empire encompass where Fezzan was?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5004 on: May 13, 2013, 07:43:51 pm »

Ya know Serious, that mage is going to probably kill me right before you can use the Pure Water.
Such is the life of a knight :P

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5005 on: May 13, 2013, 07:47:12 pm »

We can always just pick you up and dust you off again.
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5006 on: May 13, 2013, 07:48:52 pm »

Looks to me like Fezzan is either completely submerged or around Moss in the Dry of Masalla. ^^^;

And if Alex does get downed I can Vulnerary him, or Ami can heal him. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5007 on: May 13, 2013, 07:50:23 pm »

* Sirus rants once more about how knights are terrible in the mid-to-late game because of how terrible they are at dodging and how prevalent anti-knight weapons and powerful magic are once you get past a certain point

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5008 on: May 13, 2013, 07:52:16 pm »

* Powder Miner ignoooores.
If I get into one of the less mage-y rooms I'll tear everything up.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5009 on: May 13, 2013, 07:53:57 pm »

Ah, really? I thought it was more around Port Meniren.

Hm, perhaps instead of a library it was just a single, ancient fire book which had the word "Property of Fezz" with the last part smudged out due to minor water damage?

He'd have extraordinarily informal training, but that can be half the fun. "Oooh, wonder what would happen if I do thi--I'm on fire now. Uh... Help?"

@Sirus: We need to get him that one shield that gets rid of "effective damage" for him, then everything will go easy. Might be good if he stocks up on pure water too.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:56:20 pm by Xanmyral »
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 1249