Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841163 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #5025 on: May 13, 2013, 08:27:19 pm »

You can consider Critacular Rage Mage finalized for me.

Hey SC, wanna try to figure out some other stuff in the background if you still want to do the "twin" route? I suppose an important part is that are they just twins, or long-lost twins? Really, the similarities between them is a little weird considering we did it independent of each other. Both of them were planned to live in, or near, the same country, both of them practice magic in a form, and both used the same face.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: May 13, 2013, 08:29:03 pm »

I sent you a PM about that very thing a few minutes ago. XD If you'd rather talk about it in thread, that's cool too.

And for Gamer, I'm going Priest Trainee -> Priest -> Saint if at all possible. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: May 13, 2013, 08:36:53 pm »

I will start thinking about the skills of my wyvern rider. It needs to be fancy like Tantallos' vampiric aura, something a bit more different.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: May 13, 2013, 08:38:42 pm »

I sent you a PM about that very thing a few minutes ago. XD If you'd rather talk about it in thread, that's cool too.

And for Gamer, I'm going Priest Trainee -> Priest -> Saint if at all possible. :3

That's a staff-only set of promotions though, I was thinking of light magic.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: May 13, 2013, 08:41:35 pm »

With Fezz, its planned to be Mage Trainee -> Mage -> One of those two. I'm leaning towards the Sage, since it uses magic that runs on health and a lot of his special "destroy the world" abilities only kick in when he's low on health.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: May 13, 2013, 08:43:14 pm »

That's fine GB; I was just telling you what my character plan was. If you want to go for light magic, then go ahead by all means. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: May 13, 2013, 08:56:10 pm »

That's fine GB; I was just telling you what my character plan was. If you want to go for light magic, then go ahead by all means. ^^^

Oh, I thought you were telling me to NOT go light magic due to your promotion plan.

I'm kind of slow today, excuse me.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: May 13, 2013, 08:58:53 pm »

It's all good. ^^^ Anyway, what would your plan be? Priest Trainee -> Monk/Nun -> ?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: May 13, 2013, 09:00:08 pm »

Nothing to be excused from, I'm surprised you aren't more rattled what with you playing XCOM on classic and ironman. For your first game of Xcom.

So, anyone notice what the soldiers are saying? They call Prixima a witch, she has dark tomes, and a knight accused Gregor, a soldier of this keep, for hanging around demons. I'm putting these together for a not so nice picture in my head. I'm thinking you guys probably shouldn't hand the stones over to her.

EDIT: I bet more clues were dropped, I'm going to reread the section where Adrien talked to Prixima about Amy being possessed by a demon.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 09:01:59 pm by Xanmyral »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: May 13, 2013, 09:06:43 pm »

Nothing to be excused from, I'm surprised you aren't more rattled what with you playing XCOM on classic and ironman. For your first game of Xcom.

So, anyone notice what the soldiers are saying? They call Prixima a witch, she has dark tomes, and a knight accused Gregor, a soldier of this keep, for hanging around demons. I'm putting these together for a not so nice picture in my head. I'm thinking you guys probably shouldn't hand the stones over to her.

EDIT: I bet more clues were dropped, I'm going to reread the section where Adrien talked to Prixima about Amy being possessed by a demon.

Yeah, there are tons of reasons not to give Prixima the stone, but you know what? Not enough of them are in character, and most of the group are mercenaries paid to do a specific job: Get her the stone.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: May 13, 2013, 09:09:40 pm »

Yeah, there are tons of reasons not to give Prixima the stone, but you know what? Not enough of them are in character, and most of the group are mercenaries paid to do a specific job: Get her the stone.

I think this is how Ys goes boom.

But yeah, X-Com is hard.

But there is no better feeling than that one steamroll of a mission where your guys go through and just murder-rape everything in sight.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: May 13, 2013, 09:10:30 pm »

Sad, but true. From our perspective Prixima is Obviously Evil, but from the character's point of view she's just Not a Very Nice Person Who is Paying a Lot of Money for Our Services.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: May 13, 2013, 09:11:28 pm »

If only Adrien was around :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: May 13, 2013, 09:13:10 pm »

Not all of us enjoy the plot being derailed, Tar. :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: May 13, 2013, 09:14:13 pm »

And if the plot is to be derailed, I'd rather it be because the characters made a conscious decision to do so and not because "lol so random".
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 1249