Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841159 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #5370 on: May 14, 2013, 07:46:18 pm »

I still do have one or two plans for Alexander though that could give him a bit of the original personality I had planned- namely dedication to friends, which I DID set into mechanics, so...
yeah, I have one or two plans.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5371 on: May 14, 2013, 07:47:31 pm »

I still do have one or two plans for Alexander though that could give him a bit of the original personality I had planned- namely dedication to friends, which I DID set into mechanics, so...

I would imagine that the most important thing to shoot for with that would be to actually get kind of close to others in the group.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: May 14, 2013, 07:48:35 pm »

I would imagine that the most important thing to shoot for with that would be to actually get kind of close to others in the group.
This would help a lot. When the creepy death-obsessed shaman is more talkative than you, it's kinda a bad sign :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5373 on: May 14, 2013, 07:49:41 pm »

Chris also evolved. He went from being basically a troll to being a quiet helpful person devoted to the mission and having actual interests like cryptozoology.

And sorry, Sirus. The 'von' part of von Hexham just makes it sound like nobility... or at least upper class blueblood, as it were. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: May 14, 2013, 07:50:11 pm »

This would help a lot. When the creepy death-obsessed shaman is more talkative than you, it's kinda a bad sign :P

"Bad sign? How dare you. Just because I like killing it does not mean I do not like talking."

Like some people say, you don't know your character until you really play.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5375 on: May 14, 2013, 07:51:19 pm »

I can see where Powder Miner is coming from. I envisioned Gregor as totally devoted to serving Prixima, because she's a noble and he's a commoner and that's how things work. Then someone (I think it was Chris) decided that the von Hexhams were also nobility, and then CharGreg got started, and now he's far more devoted to his companions than he is to Prixima. Hell, IC he's contemplating how best to leave Prixima's service (assuming she's still alive, anyway :P )

I think this has happened to nearly all of us.

I imagined Seyena to be a lot more fierce, and having a very short temper when I thought up of her. She doesn't seem to exhibit those qualities anymore.
She still does sometimes. I remember when she stabbed that archer a few turns ago :o

Yeah, but it's hard to be fierce when you can't even scratch an archer. It comes off more like a chihuahua biting at someone's leg before being booted off into the next room, (I.E, the knight)

This, a million times this.
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: May 14, 2013, 07:52:12 pm »

Yeah, well it would also help if I weren't at school when everyone is ON!

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5377 on: May 14, 2013, 07:53:24 pm »

Hmm.
"Jorinn! I think I have a new training regimen for you!"
"Yeah, what's that?"
"I've filled these glass flasks with oil and set a burning rag inside it. This way you can practice dodging fireballs despite our lack of mages!"
"..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5378 on: May 14, 2013, 07:55:18 pm »

Bahahaha.
This chapter and the next are probably going to help me out a lot since it was mentioned that Alexander's a Fortress Guard in the recap I think and considering how seriously he takes his duty... (this is why he has been trying to get up both times he has been fried to half-death) and also that'll give him a lot to talk about.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: May 14, 2013, 07:55:48 pm »

I actually really like Tantallos as a character. The only thing really off-putting about him is the amount of glee he gets from brutal murder. Bloodlust is fine as a character point, but when you can see it manifesting more as schoolgirl type giggling rather than an evil guffaw, it's a mite unsettling.

Hmm.
"Jorinn! I think I have a new training regimen for you!"
"Yeah, what's that?"
"I've filled these glass flasks with oil and set a burning rag inside it. This way you can practice dodging fireballs despite our lack of mages!"
"..."

"I want in on that training!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5380 on: May 14, 2013, 07:55:48 pm »

"Bad sign? How dare you. Just because I like killing it does not mean I do not like talking."

What I mean is, you aren't just talking to yourself. People are responding and holding conversations with a guy who squees at death. Whereas the knight has a hard time talking to even the "good" party members. It's a little weird.

@SC: Eh, no worries. I left my backstory a little vague on purpose so it could handle retcons like that. And I did say that his father was a master-at-arms in the military, which could imply some sort of status.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: May 14, 2013, 07:58:55 pm »

I mostly blame the fact that RL takes me away from the thread when it's most active. It's positively infuriating.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5382 on: May 14, 2013, 08:01:09 pm »

"Everyone likes the almost evil guy, you know it is a rule. And if that knight really wanted to talk, he should just go ahead and speak up."

On next FE get ready for the ADVENTUREEEEE wyvern rider.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: May 14, 2013, 08:01:31 pm »

I AM in a conversation with Olison right now :p

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: May 14, 2013, 08:01:50 pm »

What I mean is, you aren't just talking to yourself. People are responding and holding conversations with a guy who squees at death. Whereas the knight has a hard time talking to even the "good" party members. It's a little weird.

"Good" party members?
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 1249