Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846950 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #5685 on: May 15, 2013, 09:32:20 pm »

Remember, he just had a minor BSOD because of the events immediately before this battle, so if something terrible occurred and he felt himself responsible...he might not recover without serious help.

I'd send Valor in with the legendary Brightslap. Or maybe go full Kamina and punch him full in the face. Depends if he's got the run-up or not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iViJCC_cJfo
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: May 15, 2013, 09:33:24 pm »

When a fanatic fails, you can't expect a good reaction.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: May 15, 2013, 09:34:28 pm »

Remember, he just had a minor BSOD because of the events immediately before this battle, so if something terrible occurred and he felt himself responsible...he might not recover without serious help.

I'd send Valor in with the legendary Brightslap. Or maybe go full Kamina and punch him full in the face. Depends if he's got the run-up or not.

"Gregor! Lemme see you grit those TEETH!" *punching noises*

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: May 15, 2013, 09:37:09 pm »

Haha, yes. I really need to get around to watching that, if only because its talked about so much.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: May 15, 2013, 09:38:06 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIqhsRY8fMM
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:41:04 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: May 15, 2013, 09:38:21 pm »

Alexander would not only BSOD, he would stop functioning. His entire motivation is duty, protecting his comrades and those who should be protected, and his whole thing to avoid is avoiding getting people killed. And though the protection and avoidance of getting people killed is mostly geared towards his comrades, he would find out that in one fell swoop, not only has he failed, he has failed beyond what he could ever have imagined in his worst of nightmares, and he directly has been responsible for the deaths of many he was supposed to protect.

...So yeah, he would take it very, very badly.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: May 15, 2013, 09:38:53 pm »

"Gregor! Lemme see you grit those TEETH!" *punching noises*

: "I may look like I'm smiling, but I assure you these teeth are gritted!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: May 15, 2013, 09:39:45 pm »

Alexander clenches his teeth for like half the time he's onscreen.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: May 15, 2013, 09:40:59 pm »

Haha, yes. I really need to get around to watching that, if only because its talked about so much.

Oh man, you absolutely do, TTGL is amazing. I'd almost say it's required watching, but I still haven't seen Evangelion, so I don't get to make those calls.

Alexander would not only BSOD, he would stop functioning. His entire motivation is duty, protecting his comrades and those who should be protected, and his whole thing to avoid is avoiding getting people killed. And though the protection and avoidance of getting people killed is mostly geared towards his comrades, he would find out that in one fell swoop, not only has he failed, he has failed beyond what he could ever have imagined in his worst of nightmares, and he directly has been responsible for the deaths of many he was supposed to protect.

...Boy, sounds like Valor will have to set up a queue.  :P

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: May 15, 2013, 09:41:57 pm »

Valor: BSOD Psychiatrist.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: May 15, 2013, 09:42:07 pm »

Oh man, you absolutely do, TTGL is amazing. I'd almost say it's required watching, but I still haven't seen Evangelion, so I don't get to make those calls.

So, Gregor and Alexander BSOD, Valor solves this by fist to face.

Seyena also BSOD's. How does Valor solve that one? :P
I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: May 15, 2013, 09:43:10 pm »

So, Gregor and Alexander BSOD, Valor solves this by fist to face.

Seyena also BSOD's. How does Valor solve that one? :P
Reverse Newspaper?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: May 15, 2013, 09:43:22 pm »

Big ol' smooch? :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: May 15, 2013, 09:43:25 pm »

I am unsure if Alexander would notice a fist to the face. I mean not just psychologically but due to being a meatwall.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: May 15, 2013, 09:43:28 pm »

Valor: Apply directly to the forehead! Valor: Apply directly to the forehead! Val--*Gets punched*

So, seems we'll have three people BSOD, Valor going "GRIT THOSE TEETH", one going crazy, and another becoming a suicidal death seeker.

EDIT: Right, forgot, Valor also has someone follow his lead. Forgot about Furtuka.
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 1249