Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841362 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #6195 on: May 19, 2013, 07:17:13 pm »

I actually burst into laughter XD

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: May 19, 2013, 07:18:26 pm »

Two things:

1) There doesn't appear to be a "wyvern hunter" sprite. I'm not even sure it's a class in the games.
2) You want to use a promoted sprite for your first class? Where would you go from there once you promoted?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6197 on: May 19, 2013, 07:23:01 pm »

Two things:

1) There doesn't appear to be a "wyvern hunter" sprite. I'm not even sure it's a class in the games.
2) You want to use a promoted sprite for your first class? Where would you go from there once you promoted?

Wyvern hunters= Wyvern knights. You know, the ones with snake-like wyverns. I just wanted to use it for the first class because Vandertz's wyvern look like that. Because lets be honest, the first wyvern transforming into that one doesn't make any sense. And for the promotion? Dunno, probably a more armored version or something like that.

Edit: Glad you liked it Miner. :P
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:25:04 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6198 on: May 19, 2013, 07:29:09 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Chalk another reason up for duct tape to be invented in this universe.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6199 on: May 19, 2013, 07:31:17 pm »

Two things:

Wyvern hunters= Wyvern knights. You know, the ones with snake-like wyverns. I just wanted to use it for the first class because Vandertz's wyvern look like that. Because lets be honest, the first wyvern transforming into that one doesn't make any sense. And for the promotion? Dunno, probably a more armored version or something like that.

Okay, I see what you're talking about now. It doesn't help that the FE games have Wyvern Lords and Wyvern Knights (no Hunters), while the FE Handbook has Hunters and Knights, but no Lords. You can see my confusion :P

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6200 on: May 19, 2013, 07:38:33 pm »

Two things:

Okay, I see what you're talking about now. It doesn't help that the FE games have Wyvern Lords and Wyvern Knights (no Hunters), while the FE Handbook has Hunters and Knights, but no Lords. You can see my confusion :P

Yeah, the names are different. :P I preferred to use the handbook name, but it seems it just made it complicated haha.

@Crimson: Yeah, you know duct tape is really important, no matter the situation, you will need it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6201 on: May 19, 2013, 07:40:51 pm »

Wyvern Lords would actually just be the Lord class tacked onto a Wyvern Rider/Knight/Hunter.

According to the handbook, that is. No idea how it goes in the games.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6202 on: May 19, 2013, 07:42:48 pm »

Wyvern Lords would actually just be the Lord class tacked onto a Wyvern Rider/Knight/Hunter.

Not on the game. There are only Wyvern Lords(Spear and sword users) and Wyvern Knights(Only spear users also called by Wyvern Hunters on handbook), that is why Sirus was confused.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: May 19, 2013, 07:50:57 pm »

I'll get right on those. Here's what I was working on previously:

Spoiler: Grifen (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: May 19, 2013, 07:54:03 pm »

Mind making one for Leo, Sirus? :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6205 on: May 19, 2013, 07:54:33 pm »

Not on the game. There are only Wyvern Lords(Spear and sword users) and Wyvern Knights(Only spear users also called by Wyvern Hunters on handbook), that is why Sirus was confused.

Huh, weird. Wonder why they bothered with the altered naming scheme then, they could of just called the Lord class something else.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: May 19, 2013, 07:55:23 pm »

Hehe, looks like we will be getting some different( And more) support classes on the next one. I was thinking of making Vandertz use polearms, but the fact there are no killer variations for halberds is making me give up on that idea. :p

Xanmyral: No idea, but my bet is because the Wyvern Hunter's passive is different from the Wyvern Knight's from FE. Wyvern Hunters can deal extra damage against other wyverns while Wyvern Hunters on the game had a skill called Piercing that could ignore the enemy's defense. (But the chance was pretty low)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:58:06 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: May 19, 2013, 07:56:57 pm »

Mind making one for Leo, Sirus? :3
If you don't mind "reminding" me what class he'll be and provide a picture, no ^^;

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: May 19, 2013, 07:57:59 pm »

Oh yeah, I've made up my mind that I'm going to play a male dancer for FEF2. Still debating on whether or not he should look female.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6209 on: May 19, 2013, 07:59:07 pm »

A dancer and a bard. Extra turns plus crazy afflictions ahoy! We may be able to pass ourselves as a traveling trope.
Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 1249