Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841492 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Hey Gamer, on a semi-related note... You ever going to have Seyena show Valor that game the pegasus riders play with their pegasus? Even just thinking of that scene is hilarious.

I'm assuming that the tone is about to darken considerably, so I personally doubt it.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Hey Gamer, on a semi-related note... You ever going to have Seyena show Valor that game the pegasus riders play with their pegasus? Even just thinking of that scene is hilarious.

Yes.

Definitely yes.

But I don't know what would panic Valor more, pushing him off, or leaving him stranded on the pegasus as Seyena jumps.

I'm assuming that the tone is about to darken considerably, so I personally doubt it.

Oh. I forgot about the upcoming turn of events.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

If you do it, you should hug Valor, then after a moment forcibly jump off with him.

But yeah, the events ahead are probably going to get dark sadly.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

But I don't know what would panic Valor more, pushing him off, or leaving him stranded on the pegasus as Seyena jumps.
You could also try just telling the pegasus to fly upside down for a while.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

You could also try just telling the pegasus to fly upside down for a while.

I don't think they could... is it possible for a winged creature to fly upside down?

I mean, rolls are one thing, but sustained inverted flight is another, I don't think wings are built for that.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Pegasi don't flap their wings to fly, they actually use their legs and magic.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

So... What's the point of their wings though? Looks?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Gliding, I think.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Gliding, I think.

Don't believe everything Lute says.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The pegasus rider (Vanessa? Haven't played Stones in a while) said she knew everything Lute was saying though, didn't she?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I don't think they could... is it possible for a winged creature to fly upside down?

I mean, rolls are one thing, but sustained inverted flight is another, I don't think wings are built for that.
I don't actually know. I'm guessing it'd depend somewhat on exactly how they're set up, but if they can dive upright, they can probably make some attempt to ascend or stay steady upside down, right?

Of course, they could just start flapping upside down while falling and he probably wouldn't actually notice the difference. :P

Pegasi don't flap their wings to fly, they actually use their legs and magic.
...so, assuming this is true... can they fly upside down?

I guess I'm basically asking if they can climb upside down on the air.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

The pegasus rider (Vanessa? Haven't played Stones in a while) said she knew everything Lute was saying though, didn't she?

Lute has it all wrong! that lying, eccentric purple-haired sorceress!

On a more serious side, yes, I recall her saying that, so it's probably canon.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the best part was when Vanessa tricked Lute into thinking that pegasus feathers are an aphrodisiac.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I think the best part was when Vanessa tricked Lute into thinking that pegasus feathers are an aphrodisiac.

Wow, you weren't kidding about that.

I need to play FE8 again. I only played through once, with hardly any supports, (As it was my first time playing Fire Emblem)

Spoiler: Hue (click to show/hide)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, Gamerboy, I rolled you in Warrens in case you didn't see it.

Also, great progress Furt. Love group shots like that.
Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 1249