Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846396 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #7440 on: June 03, 2013, 12:30:58 am »

Good thing they're in separate worlds then ;).
Or separate time periods
Whatever

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7441 on: June 03, 2013, 12:33:46 am »

OH MY GOD
IT IS THE SIMILARITY IN THE NAMES THAT (SPOILER) (REDACTED) (CENSORED) THE MAP!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7442 on: June 03, 2013, 12:36:37 am »

Anyway, one last post in IC then off to sleep, I got work in four and a half hours.

On the topic of characters, I just go with the flow. I think I said earlier I don't really plan out how they'll act until I play them, 'cause I really don't know as weird as that sounds. I'm not a good judge of character of my own characters until I see them in action, I've learned.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7443 on: June 03, 2013, 12:36:55 am »

* SC smacks Powder Miner.

Calm down, dude. You're in your room, everything's cool. No need to freak out. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7444 on: June 03, 2013, 12:40:53 am »

You're in your room,
* Powder Miner looks out his window.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7445 on: June 03, 2013, 12:41:11 am »

: "We're HEEEERE!" "TIME TO FREAK OUT NOW, FOR THE ADRIEN QUARTET IS UNITED!" "Oh shut up unless you want them to stab you again." "They stabbed you too!" "No, I was shot then disembowled. That's different from being stabbed you dolt."

: "...Please help me?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7446 on: June 03, 2013, 12:42:14 am »

I am unsure of what to think.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7447 on: June 03, 2013, 12:43:10 am »

The more I hear about the pasts of other characters, the more I realize how cliche and horrible Seyena's 'dark' past is.

She and her sister go on a little hike into the mountains, because Seyena's sister swore she saw a pegasus, (They wanted to investigate, because they both wanted to become pegasi riders.) They get jumped by bandits, her sister kills one with a small knife, the others start ripping her apart. Seyena survives by hiding, and then running away. She is later rescued by mercenary band who were tracking the bandits in question, and a pegasus rider takes Seyena under her wing (Hue)

Mercenary band is utterly defeated, most members dead, Seyena and her mentor are forced to flee, her mentor is nearly cut in half by a ballista bolt, and tells Seyena to keep running.

Seyena stumbles onto Kesselring, somehow becomes part of the pegasi regiment-thing with a new-found fear of ballistae and arrows. Later, Seyena comes back to Kesslring, and discovers that yet again, she's survived because she 'ran', (running, in this case, going on bizarre adventures with the mercenaries.)

So, that makes one character that feels honor-bound to become a pegasus rider, (Due to her sister's death, she's honoring her own wishes and that of her sister's), is, for the better part, quite aloof, due to the weight of guilt on her shoulders, and is aggressive when fighting due to the guilt of running, as she fears she'd do so again.

: "We're HEEEERE!" "TIME TO FREAK OUT NOW, FOR THE ADRIEN QUARTET IS UNITED!" "Oh shut up unless you want them to stab you again." "They stabbed you too!" "No, I was shot then disembowled. That's different from being stabbed you dolt."

: "...Please help me?"
Oh god

I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7448 on: June 03, 2013, 12:44:01 am »

I'm not sure there is a single one of us who has a backstory free of cliches, Gamer.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7449 on: June 03, 2013, 12:51:17 am »

Cliches aren't something to hide from, its more of a matter of doing it justice really. Things become cliche for a reason after all.

Also, Powder, suppose I can say now what would happen if you decked Sal. He would of laughed, thanked you for being honest, and said he liked you. Now he's disappointed you didn't. Told yah he was weird. :p

EDIT: And with that, I sleep for... Four hours. Dammit. Night all.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:52:54 am by Xanmyral »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7450 on: June 03, 2013, 12:53:36 am »

I have no words.

I just thought of the knight who squired Alexander's name!
Sir Lance Arotos.
(he was actually really chill and kind of a jokester)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:55:58 am by Powder Miner »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7451 on: June 03, 2013, 01:04:03 am »

Let's see. Chris...

*lost both parents to plague at such a young age he doesn't remember his real name
*basically raised himself from there to around eleven or so in the wilds, then moved to the cities - at some point during this period in his life, probably around seven or eight, he encountered a cult and we all know how that went
*learned how to break into houses and that people would buy information
*from fifteen or so to about seventeen engaged in prostitution/extortion/mugging/harming or killing for money, also continued thieving and selling information
*entered Prixima's service two years prior to game start
*quite likely did a lot of her dirtier work for her efficiently and without hesitation, given the slight favoritism she's shown toward him
*had orders - and would have followed them - to kill anyone who tried to stop him from delivering the Lapis Lazuli to Prixima... excepting Gregor, who he was to keep alive at all costs because 'I'm not interested in dealing with his father and half of the garrison being angry.'

And that's basically the summary of his past.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7452 on: June 03, 2013, 01:10:58 am »

So that's why Chris was talking about keeping Gregor alive so much.

...Oh crap. Most of the garrison and his father are dead. No more insurance :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7453 on: June 03, 2013, 01:11:51 am »

He always follows orders faithfully. ^^^ Chris is a dutiful soul. Or not, given the obvious, but the sentiment is there. :P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7454 on: June 03, 2013, 01:33:02 am »

Charcter's past time, huh?

*farmer's little girl.
*Get lost and something happened in a cave involving a dead, dark god
*Dark Ami is born
*Find healing gift
*wander for a while
*join the wolfs
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 1249