Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846810 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

With freeform putting progression in Charlotte's speed, we can get it anyway.

Or instead of Dakka, would it be FWIPFWIP?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

With freeform putting progression in Charlotte's speed, we can get it anyway.

Yeah, soon Charlotte will be put on orbit and become first Fire Emblem Orbital Cannon(tm)

EDIT: Oh my gawd I just noticed there's a Killer Longbow. ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO STAND IN HER WAY.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:24:33 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

._.  Alex is going to have a heart attack.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I just noticed Anja grew her hair out.
I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

How silent is that j?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Valor is going to transform every particle in his body to pure, solid rage. Valor isn't going to be able to work in Menelea anymore, or go home to Mercia without settling this bounty business. And if he kills Prixima out of vengeance (unlikely at his current level), the Menelean royalty will likely be out for his head next.

She ruined his name and ability to work. He is gonna be pissed.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Valor is going to transform every particle in his body to pure, solid rage. Valor isn't going to be able to work in Menelea anymore, or go home to Mercia without settling this bounty business. And if he kills Prixima out of vengeance (unlikely at his current level), the Menelean royalty will likely be out for his head next.

Double for Olison. Now he's wanted in TWO countries.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Dat unbelievable crit rate
All we need is to meta like hell, and give Valor a really good weapon, and I think we might be able to do it, we can have Charlotte help too, with her unbelievable critz skillz

But in all honesty, it looks REALLY shady if you think about it. We just got back from an adventure that took a pretty long time, arrived in the middle of a siege that had Meneleans helping, and after the siege, we left. You can't help the fact people are going to wonder.

But, Seyena already dislikes Prixima, this just gives her an extra reason to hate Prixima even more.
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Gregor is in a similar boat to Alexander; he loves Menelea and couldn't dream of intentionally betraying it. Now he'll be forced to leave, though unlike Alexander he won't really hate the idea of going to Berebia.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

How silent is that j?

I don't know, my grasp of 'j' sounds in English is vague at best I:

It's not silent, it's, uhhh...

UHHHH. Ever watched Star Trek DS9? It's 'j' like in 'Bajor' planet.

EDIT: Also, I will be up late again. BRING THE RP ON~!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The big sticking point for Valor is that his freedom is gone. People have come after him before, but never for money. He's never been big time enough. I think, when the group heads for Berebia (inevitably), he will volunteer for any operation that involves the demolition of Kesselring forces, offense or defense. And not ask for money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

How silent is that j?

I don't know, my grasp of 'j' sounds in English is vague at best I:

It's not silent, it's, uhhh...

UHHHH. Ever watched Star Trek DS9? It's 'j' like in 'Bajor' planet.

EDIT: Also, I will be up late again. BRING THE RP ON~!

There are four j sounds as far as I'm aware. There's 'jay' - which my family calls me for short instead of using my first name :P - and then there's 'juh', similar to how the g's in 'George' are pronounced. And then sometimes it's used as a y, like Anja could be prononced as Anya (which is how I've thought of it so far), and sometimes it's a stand in for 'h'. Like Julio is pronounced Hulio.

I'm probably not even entirely correct, but that's my knowledge of the subject. Anyway, we can't bring the RP on. Only three characters are in right now, and of those three only one is online right now. :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:25:56 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If we aren't going to fight we could at least talk there.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How much do you think Kesselring's layout will change when we come back to brutally murder Prixima?
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 1249