Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841187 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Ask Haspen Things!
« Reply #7800 on: June 05, 2013, 07:15:41 pm »

Haspen, is it possible to have a character not counterattack?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7801 on: June 05, 2013, 07:16:11 pm »

I was bored sooooo.. I decided to make Tantallos future battle sprite(When he reaches lv20), even if I really suck at editing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7802 on: June 05, 2013, 07:16:43 pm »

On my mobile so I can't participate much

But Happen, would that sideplot of Seyena being the true owner of Tigerseye have gone anywhere?

We can play on that, but I don't think I'm ready for another full-blown character-stealing subplot :P I think it could mesh nicely into background storytelling time, or Epilogue narration (because everyone loves shipping results!)

Was Prixima born crazy, or did she suffer some traumatic incident that turned her into a backstabbing, power hungry kill-sat of a woman?

Little from column A, little from column B, neither fully responsible.

Haspen, is it possible to have a character not counterattack?

Weaponless character, or character out of possible range won't counterattack. All others will.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 07:18:45 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7803 on: June 05, 2013, 07:18:12 pm »

Well, you guys are screwed, I'm putting away my weapon :P

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7804 on: June 05, 2013, 07:18:51 pm »

How ****ed would we have been if I had shot prixima instead of buying into her BS IC?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7805 on: June 05, 2013, 07:20:25 pm »

How ****ed would we have been if I had shot prixima instead of buying into her BS IC?

Prixima isn't stupid, she would kill all who attack and expel the rest. Possibly jail them.

Unless, of course, by some miracle, you would kill her - then there would be no Chapter 6 and beyond.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7806 on: June 05, 2013, 07:20:36 pm »

Well, you guys are screwed, I'm putting away my weapon :P

Oh god fucking dammit.

Man, I wish Valor was there to educate Alexander, I really do...

Unless a miracle took place, she would have toasted us freeform. And then Menelea coming after us if a miracle did happen. Yes, the whole country. Boulders would ambush us.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7807 on: June 05, 2013, 07:21:03 pm »

By the way, Sirus and FFS: Gregor needs to stand beside me and Charlotte behind me so I can guard both of you at once.
If I hold out for six turns like that, assuming lack of attack from you guys (not likely) and Dag (not a chance) we could theoretically survive for 6 turns without killing any Meneleans.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7808 on: June 05, 2013, 07:22:27 pm »

By the way, Sirus and FFS: Gregor needs to stand beside me and Charlotte behind me so I can guard both of you at once.
If I hold out for six turns like that, assuming lack of attack from you guys (not likely) and Dag (not a chance) we could theoretically survive for 6 turns without killing any Meneleans.

And waste valuable experience?!?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7809 on: June 05, 2013, 07:22:37 pm »

My guess?
"Utterly".

Haspen, can the wagon move at all?

Oh dammit man. There's letting a single enemy live, and then there's not defending yourself against a few dozen people who want to kill you. One is honorable, the other is suicidal.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7810 on: June 05, 2013, 07:23:40 pm »

Haspen, can the wagon move at all?

Yes, it is moveable NPC, but unlike Anja/Dag, you can't give it commands and such.
SigFlags!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7811 on: June 05, 2013, 07:24:47 pm »

Alexander is less focused on keeping his honor, and more focused on not forfeiting his life in his own eyes by betraying Menelea.
...And in all honesty, I don't have that much AT.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7812 on: June 05, 2013, 07:25:16 pm »

Oh dammit man. There's letting a single enemy live, and then there's not defending yourself against a few dozen people who want to kill you. One is honorable, the other is suicidal.

This is actually not a terrible idea, though. The biggest problem I see with it is you and I can't get the sweet A Support from Alex in between. We've got Vulns, too, or at least in the wagon.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7813 on: June 05, 2013, 07:26:46 pm »

Ooh, siege magic. Horrifying, yet awesome at the same time.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7814 on: June 05, 2013, 07:29:22 pm »

This is actually not a terrible idea, though. The biggest problem I see with it is you and I can't get the sweet A Support from Alex in between. We've got Vulns, too, or at least in the wagon.

How is this not a terrible idea? Even if you don't fight back, they'll try to kill you. Remember what Captain Malcolm Reynolds said about that!
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 1249