Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847081 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

And if you get hit by even one of the meteors, you lose most of of your health.
21 to be exact.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh fuck, I just NOW NOTICED those were mage knights.

Okay, total change of plans.

EDIT: Oh right, haspen's right about move cost, it's 3 mov total.

I can't count tonight.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Ask Haspen Things!
« Reply #7877 on: June 05, 2013, 08:18:00 pm »

My god, guys. I go off and get my ass kicked at Dark Souls for a bit and you all have like, 3-4 pages on me.

Gregor's gonna do his damnedest not to fight, but if things get really hairy (especially if Charlotte is in danger), he won't hesitate to unleash the crits.

Freaking ninjas...

Really? You too? Man screw you guys, I'm just going to go over within the limit of Gregor support range and double[crit] something to the face if possible, then.
Powder Miner has a point about acting IC at least a little. Gregor's usually hesitant about killing (Rosecross and bandits being the only exceptions), and if he starts killing his countrymen for trying to bring him and the others in it will only cement his reputation as a dangerous madman.

In a way, I can see how what Powder is doing is annoying, but we're, (or at least, I am,) playing this for the character development and the interactions within the group, not because I want to win all the fights the GM throws at us. If it's within Powder's character to absolutely not fight Meneleans, then someone should find a way to snap him out of it, instead of berating Powder himself for playing his character. Try dehumanizing the enemy, somehow, or use a different method to bring Kellam Alexander around.

Just my two cents.

Hmm, I wonder if Alex will still be in basically BSOD when Kamina Valor re-enters the game.

If he still is....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iViJCC_cJfo
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Also worth noting: I have 66 EVA this turn. :I

And so called siege magic is notoriously inaccurate.
FFS: Ye can't get into swordsman A range:

4 tiles of grass + 3 points to get onto that hill tile = 7 MOV, and you only have 6.

Which is why Charlotte should maim a mage knight instead :3

Quote from: freeform
Arguing with GM

Hills are three move though, I think. Besides, softer targets...

Oh fuck, I just NOW NOTICED those were mage knights.

Okay, total change of plans.

Ninjaed but dat's okay.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Ask Haspen Things!
« Reply #7879 on: June 05, 2013, 08:22:38 pm »

Hmm, I wonder if Alex will still be in basically BSOD when Kamina Valor re-enters the game.
If he still is....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iViJCC_cJfo
Alexander wouldn't feel it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:24:55 pm by Powder Miner »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You sure? Valor's no slouch, and that helmet certainly looks open face...

Not that most of Valor's beatdown would not be verbal.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

got a shield bro

...Also, remember FFS, this is a survive for 6 turns mission, not a kill the enemies mission. Considering the delay in their ability to attack, we should not have too difficut a time of surviving without any attacks.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Our current objective is to survive for 6 turns. Whether that ends the mission or simply throws something new to the equation is up in the air.

Also, retconned previous IC post.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

got a shield bro

...Also, remember FFS, this is a survive for 6 turns mission, not a kill the enemies mission. Considering the delay in their ability to attack, we should not have too difficut a time of surviving without any attacks.

Valor would break the shield in half, and his punch will continue to split Alexander's helmet and knock him out for a day or two.

Such is the power of a Squeenix.
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, Sirus, but if FFS gets Charlotte taken down now, things will be far, far more difficult.
I have a plan, let's stick with it as long as it matters, alright?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno about you, Powder, but for me, every mission is a kill all the enemies mission. No sense wasting exp, after all.
got a shield bro

Valor would break the shield in half, and his punch will continue to split Alexander's helmet and knock him out for a day or two.

Such is the power of a Squeenix.
Punch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

Row row, fight da powah

Edit: okay, so drunk (or hungover maybe?) Charlotte is both unneccesarilly mean and also bloodthirsty.

Gregor, RUN.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, here's the issue: If any of you get out of guard range, the meteor mages can and WILL attack you- and yes, you may have 66 evade, but that still leaves them with two 43% chance to hit you attacks.
And if the meteors hit anyone, they lose a LOT of their health.

Besides, I'm trying to salvage as much of our reputation by the Meneleans as I can.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Hold up. Aside from the whole killed-off-Eor's-millitia thing, what atrocities did we commit? Everything else was more-or-less standard FE protagonist stuff; defending towns, defeating bandit groups, and the like.

Edit: okay, so drunk (or hungover maybe?) Charlotte is both unneccesarilly mean and also bloodthirsty.

Gregor, RUN.
Hmmm... Nah :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Besides, I'm trying to salvage as much of our reputation by the Meneleans as I can.

See, this is the part of the operation that baffles me the most. It's the word of a noblewoman, against a band of unscrupolous mercenaries, one of whom has a fell steed, at least four of whom have been marked as deserters, and various hangers on, including one Berebian in that count.

No one is ever going to believe us. We are so screwed we could open a Home Depot.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Killing off Eor and his militia, I assume.
But remember, Alex is totally guilt free there.
Alexander has never, ever killed a Menelean- even fighting Rosecross he never managed to kill anyone.

...And also, we have neither the fell steed, OR the Berebian with us.
Also it would help to note that Tantallos assumably has some power to deal with the situation.

Do note as well that if Prixima does go for conquering the world, her word will mean nothing.
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1249