Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 558 559 [560] 561 562 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841278 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Damn you, brain! Why did you have to fall asleep during the best OOC shenanigans in weeks? ;_;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I liked those avatars shenanigans when I woke up, definitely neat to read ^_^

Except that spinach pixel at new-Charlotte's chin.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh sure, it was great to read, got plenty of chuckles. Still would have been nice to participate :P

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Alright, I can tell you guys are having trouble with my character's face so how about this:

Ditch the hat and scarf for now and just give him a hood and robes with gold trimming instead, and when I get to become a sage, THEN give the hat and scarf. It'll be properly wizardly then. :P

Also, no Dumbledore beards, cause that's just horrible looking. Just give him something not as lumpy looking as the last one and better connecting with his moustache, and that should be fine.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Douglas' head&beard, Moulder's shoulders and tunic, Hector's scarf (that was the only one that was long enough!), all colored red and blue as in Edwin's description.

But the hat is beyond my skills, sorry v;
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Fun Facts you propably never thought about #1

1. Was Dag going to be a long-term NPC or was it just to make Gregor&company survive?

Actually, Dag was supposed to be a Swordmaster who betrays Gregor and his guys to Menelean troops who traveled right behind them. Half an hour before posting the Intermission, I had change of heart and made him a NPC sage with healing staff, whilst the Swordmaster in Wodan's troops became a nameless guy.

2. Prixima has so many Dragonstones!

In the first draft of the script, all of those five Dragonstones were to be gathered by you guys, but after Eor's demise, I decided that hunting several Dragonstones for 10 or so chapters would be superbly boring. That's why they were 'off-screened' for Prixima.

3. Any other drop-outs from original plan?

Yep.
Fight with Eor was supposed to be two-chapter, where after defeat at the windmill, he would retreat into soldier-ridden mountain valley. Quickly scrapped that idea.
Bores was supposed to be leader of a dark cult who tried to gather Dragonstones on his own, and he would make frequent re-appearances (at least 2 more between chapters 1 and 5). Dumped that idea as fast as the one above.
After battle in Fezzan, you guys were supposed to go to Fezzan Graveyard, where you would battle against Jade Wraiths for Imperial Jade, but that went flat. I still wanted to give you EXP, so I've made up Anja and the gaiden chapter with the two bandit sisters, because originally the Storage merchant guy was to be off-screen NPC with no importance whatsoever.

4. Was that 'Pleasant Thing' poll actually important?

DUN DUN DUNN, IT WAS INDEED!
By going 'Snow' you have decided that Berebians will be the good guys who oppose Prixima.
If 'Heat' would win, Ys Magicians would be the supporting group after they learn about Dragonstones being hoarded by the Countess.
'Rain' was for few Menelean nobles learning about Prixima's plan through their own spy networks.
Finally, 'Wind' was for Mercia and it's mercenary guilds (on behalf of the Council) who would band with your guys to settle the bounty-poster grudge against Prixima.

Fun, ain't it? :P
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno, I kinda like the way this turned out.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah me too. I don't think any of the other countries would have had as interesting of a twist.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I'm just biased because my character is the only Mercian in the group.

Mercians:
Ami
Derick
Valor

Berebians:
Olison
Salvatore

Meneleans:
Alexander
Charlotte
Christopher
Gregor
Riven
Seyena
Tantallos

Ysians:
Edwin

Seems like only half of active PC group is from Menelea :P
SigFlags!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Douglas' head&beard, Moulder's shoulders and tunic, Hector's scarf (that was the only one that was long enough!), all colored red and blue as in Edwin's description.

But the hat is beyond my skills, sorry v;

That is NICE! Just add a hood somehow and I think I'm good.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

You're picky :P

I think SC will have better luck with that particular request.

Should I move the gametime forward, or do Sirus and FFS wanna talk it out a bit more?
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Up to Sirus but if not then I'm ready for CH7. I could try for the hood but don't feel like it atm.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just noticed what was going on in the IC thread...now I'm wishing I had copied those mugshot links to my phone somehow :P

Pages: 1 ... 558 559 [560] 561 562 ... 1249